Chapter 13

We all made our way to Roberts. His house is about a block away. As we walk girls stare at my Mates with just clear in their eyes . I start to scowl as jealously burst's through out my body.

I start to walk faster but they just get up to me speed. "Why are we walking so fast?" Mike said.

"I donno" I replied. "You are so cute !" I practically yell. "And so tiny!" I gush. "I'm only 5'7"he said pouting. I quickly kiss him on the lips and say "again so cute" I say as we start to see Roberts house.

I run up to the door and open it. "HEY ROBERT YOUR SEXY BITCH IS BACK!!!" I scream. I run up stairs and see Robert about to open the door. I glob him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Yooooo butch" I say jokingly.

All of my mates come run upstairs and scowl at Robert. "you didn't tell me they would be here..." Robert said. "WELL! They are just going to watch scary movies and eat ice cream. I'm not like those other girls that hate scary movies and cuddle with there lover. no. I love scary movies they are my life.

An hour goes by and we have made it to one movie. "who wants to pick another movie?" mike looks petrified. "mike are you ok" he still has his eyes glued to the black screen of the TV. "mike~" I sat in a sing song voice.

He slowly turn's his head to face me. He then hugs me. "Can I s-sleep with you?" he asks. "u-uh ok" I say while my cheeks turn into a slight pink color.

            RYAN'S POV

When I walk out of the room with my sweet mate is in I make my way out side. I then transport myself to hell. Its quite simple since my body can change form and get smaller or bigger. I simply just rearrange my atoms. This isn't school so I'm not going to get into detail.

Like I was saying... (omg my cat is meowing at my door
He is going to eat me halp) As I enter hell and see my father talking to our reaper that is female. Actually all of our reapers are female. "Father." I say very sternly as I great him.

"I herd that the prophecy is into action. We need to bring her down here and turn her." He states as a fact no a question.

"No." He gives me a mean glare. "What do you mean no son this is for your own good." He said."it's not she is my mate and 9 others."

He makes is way closer to me "LIKE IN HELL IM GOING TO LET YOU GO SOFT I LET MY MATE GO BECUSE IT WAS FOR THE BEST!" He yells at me.

"So what is your answer?" He asks
"My answer is..."

-----------------------------------------

Hey sorry one work school I have had like 5 projects so yeah..... I'm working on the next chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Have a good day or night

Instagram and do #goretober I entered!!! Sorry for mistakes also lol!