Chapter 20

Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar errors if there are just comment correcting it. THANKS enjoy reading.
----------------------------------------------
TORAS POV
Ryan stalks up to Ella. Tears stream down my face. Ella doesn't look the least bit scared. Ryan then starts to choke her.

She's struggling with her life and I don't know what to do. I grab a pen and stab his shoulder. He instantly lets Ella go and yells in pain. I grab Ella and run. We run until there are about ten door around us and they have labels just not in any langue I knew. I heard him running towards us.

I pick a random door and swig it open and jump my hand still in Ella's. Her and I land on a bush. I rub my butt. "That sure Is going to leave a bruise" I groan mostly to my self. Ella looks at me and then looks terrified. "What?" I say out loud to her.

"SHHH! We are in the realm or world some people call it of shifters..." She looks towards me.

"What's wrong with that?" I say with a look of confusion on my face.

"Humans are not supposed to travel realms... The punishments are deadly depending on what shifter you run into." She says terrified. We both look around as we see a black jaguar. Those are rare in the human world. (lol they actually are surprisingly!) It has a sad look in its eyes. It eyes travel to Ella. Ella then gets this stupid grin on her face. The big cats blue eyes look towards out linked hands and growls.

"SOPHIA!" Ella lets my hand go and runs up to the cat. The cat shifts into a beautiful girl with tan skin blue eyes and dark black hair. She is visibly toned and has the look of joy and love in her eyes as she looks at Ella. Ella hugs Sophia tears of joy streaming down her face. Sophia is naked so I look away.

"Hey Ella...." I say awkwardly. Sophia had put on a lose t-shirt and some shorts. Sophia looks at me with anger in her eyes. She wraps her arms around Ella possessively.

"Soph stop being rude!" Ella says as she slaps Sophia's arms away."Tora this is my mate I've been telling you about!" Ella says smiling. "Sophia say hi" Ella says as if asking a child.

"Hi" Sophia grumbles to me.

"Hello Sophia , I have 10 no... 9 mates of my own so no need to worry!" I say smiling towards her. "Me and Ella are just friends!"

"What happened to the tenth mate.." She said looking interested.

"He betrayed me in the worst way possible.." I say. I start to feel my tears roll down my face as they also cloud my vision. I run my eyes.

"So how did he-" Sophia was interrupted by Ella slapping her face. Sophia's eyes show hurt but then anger. She grabs Ella's arms and pins her up against a tree. "Listen here little mate. Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again." Sophia says with venom. Ella's eyes start to tear up. Sophia instantly has a look of regret and guilt , but she covers it with anger and disgust. " I should have rejected you! I need to MAKE pups not adopt them!" Sophia screeched while pointing at me.

I grab Ella's hand and run. We stop as we see a man he is very handsome but nothing compared to my mates. He have brown eyes and brown hair , he is extremely tan. Then I see a girl behind him. She is black and has the most beautiful eyes. They are an electric blue. Her hair is very very curly. " Your very beautiful..." I say to the both of them. They look at me with disgust.

"Look what-" the male starts " We have here." The female ends. A hand covers my mouth. They have a look of surprise.

" oh my chicken nugget" I say through the muffled hand.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry it's a little short but I wanted to ask.... Could you guys help me with a schedule? Thanks!! :3

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!