Live for Me (Naruto Fanfic) (...

By firooz

Sasuke is back. Sorta. He's in a bad coma and won't seem to wake up on purpose. Will he wake up and live for... More

Live for Me (Naruto fanfiction)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 :0
Chapter 7?
Chapter 8 :$
¢h@pp¥ 9 :<>
¢h@pp¥ lo :D
¢h@pp¥ ll...................damn this stry is long:O
UBER SPECIAL AUTHORS NOTE!!
¢h@pp¥ 12
¢h@pp¥ 13!!!
¢h@pp¥ 14!!!
¢h@pp¥ 15....
¢h@pp¥ 16 <^><^><^>
¢h@pp¥ 17 XD
¢h@pp¥ 18!!!
¢h@pp¥ 2o!!!!!!!!!|@$t ¢h@pp¥ !!!!!! enj°¥!!!!! *crie§*
@uth0r§ n0te!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter 2

3.7K 102 10
By firooz

Sakura scowled as she tried blowing a wet strand of hair out of her face. Of coarse the one time she leaves to go get a rare herb for a medicine it starts to rain.

Why couldn't Tsunade send one of the rookies? They spent their time in the hospital serving food for the patients and yelling at kids who ran around the whole place. Sure Sakura wanted to help the poor guy who got this rare disease but she much rather treat him rather than gather ingredients for an antidote.

She didn't even know what it looked like! Tsunade had given her a page ripped out of a plant book with a picture of the herb. Unfortunately, the rain had gotten the picture completely soaked!

The temper mental teen took deep breaths to cool her anger. In, out. In, out. Wait a second.

Sakura breathed in the air, trying to identify the scent. Was that..................smoke? How could there be a fire during such rain?

Someone must be in trouble.

The pink haired medic followed the scent, getting ready for the worst. She knew she was getting closer for the smell had been growing.

The amount of trees and shrubs lessened and she knew she was getting closer to a building. What she found astonished her. A large battlefield. The building that once stood there was now stubble. But that wasn't the astonishing thing.

Flames. Black flames. And it gets even weirder. Even with the rain pounding on it, it still didn't seem to be able to extinguish.

She's heard of this before. She had a vague memory of a conversation she had with Naruto a couple of years ago. He had said something about black, nonperishable flames. If only she paid more attention that day!

Cone on................come on............ What was it.............

Suddenly she remembered. Naruto, Jiraiya, and Sasuke's encounter with Itachi and Kisame. Naruto said the two Akatsuki members both escaped Jiriya's frog jutsu by blasting a hole through it's mouth. With fire. Black fire.

It was a Uchiha's jutsu. Did that mean one of them were here?

Her heart raced at the thought of being able to see him again.

But need not to get her hopes up. There was a chance it was Itachi.

If she went she could be killed. Whoever fought here was merciless.

But curiosity got the best of her and she looked around.

She couldn't tell where whoever fought here could have been. The rain had washed the blood off the floor and it beat down so hard that Sakura struggled to see.

She was about to give up and tell ANBU about her discovery when she found then.

The first thing she did was shriek. It was high pitched and filled with anguish that she thought maybe even Naruto could hear her from Konah.

There, lying on the floor was Itachi and Sasuke. None if them moving. Sakura had no idea which one won.

She placed two trembling fingers on Itachis neck and felt for a pulse. There wasn't one. Then, hesitantly, she put two fingers on Sasuke's neck. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. He was alive. He did it. He had avenged his clan and killed his sadist older brother.

He looked okay. Blood surrounded his eye and his clothes were ripped. He may have broken a few ribs. There's a possibility of internal bleeding. But he was exhausted and he may get hypothermia from being out in the cold for so long. His forehead felt awfully hot against her wet fingers.

But he was okay. He would be okay. He was Sasuke.

She picked up his limp body gingerly, making sure not to hurt him more. She was lucky she was so strong because was very tall and muscled.

Once she found a good position to hold him she was off. The pinkette had spent about 7 hours going deep in the woods for the herb. Running only on adrenaline and new found confidence she made it back to Konah in 3 hours.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Coincidentally, Naruto and Konohameru were both taking a stroll through the village. Naruto was telling the young boy things Jiriya taught him. So naturally, if Konohameru dared repeat what Naruto was telling him he's earn a slap in the face.

They were nearing the gates when Naruto saw a body on the floor and someone panicking in front of it.

"Do you see that Konohameru? Let's check it out!" Naruto said, not even waiting to see if the brown haired boy was even still following him.

Naruto's eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he saw who it was. He rubbed his eyes and pinched himself. Nope, still there. On the floor laid Sasuke. Naruro noticed a foot under him. "Theirs someone under him! Help me pick him up!" he commanded the ninja who found the raven haired boy.

Naruto grabbed his shoulders and the guy grabbed his feet and slowly, they managed to lift him off of her. Under him was Sakura. 'I thought she left to get an ingredient. What is she doing with Sasuke?'

"Go inform Tsunade. I got it here!" Naruto bossed. It was one of those rare times he would take charge. "Konohameru, do you think you can carry Sakura to the hospital?" "Hai!"

The third hokage's grandson lifted her by the shoulders and draped her arm over his shoulder while wrapping an arm around her waist. It was lucky she was so petite. Then he was off.

Naruto did something similar except it was harder to do. But once he got a good grip on his returned best friend, he too was on the way for the hospital.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"I'll give you a raise if you leave this room for half an hour!" Tsunade bargained. At the moment she was trying to get Shizune out of her office so she could pull out her secret stash of sake.

"Your too cheap to give me a raise." Her assistant muttered. The pig in her arms oinked in agreement. The alcoholic groaned, grabbing at her blonde hair.

"How about-" " TSUNADE-SAME, SASUKE'S HERE!" a villager exclaimed as he burst through the door.

"Sasukes here? How?" she asked standing up, all thoughts about sake forgotten. Well, most thoughts forgotten.

"I found him laying next to the gate injured. A pink haired girl was with him. He's out cold. Two boys are taking them to the hospital!" the villager rushed.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" the hokage commanded. Impatient to use all those stairs she left through the window. Shizune did the same. The poor villager had to run down the steps the whole way, not being skilled enough to do what they did.

--------------------------------------------------

"Come on! I brought her here! It's been 2 days! Let me see her!" he pleaded.

The nurse shook her head. Since her patient had been out of it for a small while and didn't show any promise of waking up she decided to finally tell the boy demanding to be let in to leave.

"Why do you want to see her? Shes unconscious!" the nurse tried to reason.

Naruto pouted. "Pleaseeeeeee Monica!" he begged, looking at her name tag.

She couldn't help but find him cute. She's heard of Naruto before. To be honest, she never actually met him before now. But from what she's heard, she already had a crush on him. But it was work before feelings. Right?

She was about to respond but she heard a groan coming from the room she stood in front of. Finally, she was awake! Monica didn't know how long she could resist.

"Stay." she commanded Naruto as she entered Sakura's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura groaned. Her whole body ached. She felt as if she'd just been crushed. She tried turning around in her bed but couldn't. Since when was her bed so small? She opened her eyes to see white walls. She was in a hospital. Nothing unusual there. She spent most of her time in a hospital. But the unusual thing was that she was the patient, not the nurse.

"Glad to see your awake. Your fine, you just collapsed from using up all your reserve chakura. You may feel pain because you were being crushed by your friend." a black haired nurse explained to her.

Sakura blinked. "My friend?"

The nurse nodded. " I had AMBU in here telling me once your conscious you must be questioned about him."

"My friend?" she repeated. Who was she talking abo- OH!

"Sasuke!" she exclaimed ripping the sheets off of herself while running out the room.

"Hey Sakura! Nice to see you awake. Although I wasn't even allowed to see you unconscious." he grumbled the last part.

"What room is Sasuke in?" she asked, ignoring what he said before.

"He's in intensive care. Room 65. Or was it 64? Anyway, what happened. Why's he so beat u- HEY I WAS TALKING TO YOU!" she had left the moment he told her the room number.

She burst into room 65. "Sasu- oh I'm sorry! Wrong room. Get better, bye!" of coarse Naruto would tell her the wrong room number. She checked room 64.

"Tsunade?" she said, surprised. Her teachers head snapped up at the sound of her voice.

"Sakura? You can't be here!"

"Is he that bad that he needs you to heal him?" she asked, not even letting the Hokage's words register in her mind. Tsunade's eyes widened and she sighed.

"Sakura this is too personal. I can't let you get involved. If he dies you will blame it on yourself and it will haunt you forever. Trust me, I know." the Sannin said.

"Dies?" she echoed.

Tsunade did a face palm. "I was not supposed to say that." she muttered to herself.

"Listen, Tsunade-sama. I will treat him like every other patient. Tell me what's wrong with him." she tried reasoning. Tsunade didn't get this but if she DIDNT help him and he dies it will haunt her even more.

The old yet young looking woman looked at her with doubtful eyes. Her students green ones were filled with honesty.

"He's in a coma."

Sakura's brow furrowed. "That's not too bad."

The current Hokage sighed. "The thing about comas are you stay in then until your body heals. But your mind needs to be ready too. It seems that Sasuke is....................refusing to wake up. He's not trying to live. It's as if he wants to die."

The med nin gasped. "But why would he want to die?"

"I'm not sure. What happened to him Sakura? Do you know who did this?"

Sakura nodded, eager to give information. "He killed Itachi. I didn't see it happen but Itachi was dead and Sasuke was next to him. Did Itachi do something to him to make him like that?"

The Godaime thought hard. " I think I know what happened. Itachi didn't do anything to him to make him like that. I didn't know Sasuke much but from what you and Naruto say about him I feel like I know him. His one and only goal was to kill Itachi and avenge his clan. He's done it. I think he feels like his purpose has been fulfilled so there's no point of him living."

Sakura bit her lip. "Can we do anything to make him live?"

Her teacher shook her head. "It's his choice to live now. The only way to stop him is going in his mind and telling him to live but that's not an option. So we'll have to wait and see if he'll live anymore."

Sakura turned and left, having new found hope. They COULD go into his mind and tell him to live. She didn't tell Tsunade though because she feared she would dismiss the idea. She started walking towards the flower shop.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Eh?

Like it?

Hate it?

Did I spell the names right?

Anyway........

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 490 30
This book is the sequel of BoruSara: Love Life. This book takes place about 12 years later, Boruto and Sarada are 32. And also after Konohamaru beco...
158K 4.5K 12
Fair warning, I wrote this at 13 years old so keep that in mind lol Beast Boy suggests that he and Cyborg play Hide and Go Seek. He decides to hide...
442K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...