Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Twenty Two

101 4 1
By Wordsmith_Ana

Life seemed to fall in place now.

I felt like the luckiest person when I would hang out with my group of girl friends. Yes! Emma and Charlie slowly accepted Vanessa back too and we four are now totally inseparable.
But, I am still the closest to Emma. And she too, finds the comfortability of her secrets in me.

We four went out shopping, eating and dancing- and the guys would join us there: Zayd, Penn and James.
James sometimes freaked me out. On one dancing night, he asked me for a dance. I was a couple of shots down and happily agreed to him. But when he started to get all touchy on the dance floor, Zayd came to my rescue and took me home saying I was too drunk and mom was calling.
I thanked him the other day.

Though I didn't tell him that James liked me. It would bring the possessive side of Zayd on the front and I didn't really want the bad boy to appear.

Zayd and I are happier than ever. None of us mentioned the benefits things anymore. That didn't mean we didn't kiss or didn't do another naughty things with each other. It was almost like we were in a relationship, just keeping it as a secret.

Yes, no one knew that we both were like this when alone...except Emma.

I have got used to all this now. It was almost three months since it has been like that and I found myself happiest today. Never in my life I have smiled so bright.

On the creepy side, mom started to say I was madly in love with Zayd and he too was! She sometimes smiled with tears in her eyes and said that she was happy for us. I smiled back and tried to act like a love sick girl...

Zayd said I was good at that.
That badass sexy guy!
He had so much control over me nowadays.

He always won every argument we had just because he would look in my eyes in a way that excited me and then kissed my neck and made me lose it all in him. It was totally humiliating but hot at the same time.

I didn't know what I felt for him at the moment but I let it go...because I was happier than ever.

The amount of crazy things we did nowadays had no counting. We went to the town park and built sand castles there; only to drive a three wheeled bicycle on it.
We borrowed ...okay we stole it from a nerdy little brunette kid who cried his eyes out when he saw that Zayd's ass broke the seat.
His mom then looked at us like she was going to transform into incredible hulk anytime. We didn't waste anytime and ran out of the park.

This was a really small incident. We performed huge messes together and laughed our asses out on them.

His parents are now back. And his relationship with Juliet is getting better day by day. Sometimes I stay for dinner at their place and we end up reciting our crazy incident of the day to her. She liked all these adventures and though was a thirty eight year old woman, she still wished she could do all that crazy stuff with us.

On the romantic part, he eventually surprised me with a 'romantic gift' as he called it. It was a huge box. I unwrapped the gift paper and was unwrapping it till a small box...like really small box came out of it revealing a cherry flavored condom.

Like seriously, cherry?

I begged him to not get another romantic gift to me after we used that gift of his'.
If you know what I mean....

Today was going to be another one of those crazy days and I was excitedly looking forward to it.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone while walking into the parking of our school to head back home.
I got detention today and so I was two hours late in going home.

Yeah. That asshole had a huge hand in getting me detention. He messed with me again today and I knew I was going to rip off his head....buy argh! I knew he was going to use that kissing-on-the-soft-spot tricks again with me.

Anyway, the phone call....

"Where the hell are you?" He shouted on the other side.

"Going home, you dickhead! I am SO late because of you today.." I shouted back while sitting in my car and breathing.

"Come home! Fast. I want you I want you....just come!" He sounded desperate.

Uh-oh.

Let's play some games with the bad boy.

"Um...why?" I asked; finally driving the car out of the parking.

"Because mom and dad aren't here on the weekend. It's just...you and me." He sighed sexily before saying this.

I dreamed of us alone in his room getting all crazy and dirty...
It was quite a scene.

"I'm tired Zayd. I'll head to my place first. Will take a shower, and then come," I mentally giggled as I said this.

"NO!" He shouts "just come..." He pleaded.

He never pleaded me like this. Mmm... Something's going on here.

"Okay. I'm on my way!"

I reached his place after a good fifteen minutes. When I said I was tired, I wasn't at all lying about it.
I lazily walked up the stairs and headed straight to his room, pushing the door and landing my body on the comforting queen sized bed in front of me.

As soon as my chest felt a soft mattress below, I breathed calmly.
I closed my eyes; not bothering to look around. Or to find him.

I am way too sleepy.

"At least take your shoes off.." Zayd said; pulling my shoes out of my feet.
I chuckled a little when I felt he was taking out my socks as well.

I wondered if he was going to take my uniform out too.

But he didn't.
He just made me both angry and embarrassed.

"At least wax your legs!" He mocked.

My eyes shot open and I sat down on the bed the next second; looking at my legs.
I found nothing. They were all waxed and glowing.

That butthead!!!

"I AM GONNA TAKE YOUR LIFE OUT OF YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I shouted and threw pillows at him; he dodged and threw every one of them towards me.

They all straight landed on my face; making me lay down on the bed once again. My back felt the soft comfort again and I just wanted to sleep now.

"Oh my God, one of your nails are broken..." He tried to fool me again but I just closed my eyes and wished for him to just disappear.

"Never mind!" He said and I heard his footsteps walking away.

After a moment, the curtains were closed, the AC was on and a blanked was wrapped around me.
I quickly shrunk and slept like a snail curled up in her bed.

For a moment, I think I heard someone talking to me. But I was too tired and sleepy to check that...

I felt someone's lips on my forehead and then nothing.

I wondered if it was Zayd... He was too sweet. Too hot. Too good.
I loved his company. I loved his presence. I loved his everything.

I loved him...my best friend.

__________________________

I felt like I was freezing. I shivered once and wished the coldness would go away.
But no. It did not.

Out of misery, I finally woke up rubbing my eyes and opening them to get a blur view of a room.
I sat up and realized it was Zayd's.
Oh yeah I remembered sleeping here.

My blanket was now on the floor and the AC was still on. I picked up the remote of AC and pressed the button; hearing a beep sound in return.

I yawned.

What time it was?

"Zayd!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

I heard nothing in return.

Ugh. Where the hell was he?

"ZAYDEN!" I screamed some more and the door of the room was pushed by someone in haste.
I grinned seeing him.

"Why are you shouting like that? Are you okay? Is everything fine?" He asked; coming towards me.

"Um...what's the time?" I asked; yawning again.

"Its ten." He glared at me while answering.

"Sheesh! I slept for what...six hours?" I widened my eyes as I calculated the hours.

I couldn't sleep for so long...could I?

"Yes." He plainly answered.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just eat something now..." He cupped one of my cheeks and sweetly voiced.

I smiled cheekily.

"Aw!" Exclaiming this, I jumped in his arms.

"Stay here. Right here! I'll bring you pizza." He said while pulling away and then, without wasting a second, he exited the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows and wrinked my nose in confusion.

But whatever he was right. I should eat something. I am so hungry. My stomach feels so light as if it only had air in it.

Not wanting to get up, I took out my phone from my bag; realizing I was still in my uniform.

Jeez...I was getting more dirty day by day. Just because of that stinking pig.

I, did not bother to check my phone then. Quickly running in the bathroom, I took a long hot shower. I wanted to get cleaned and refreshed. And it exactly happened.

A knock on the door startled me.

"Do you have a towel or not?" He asked; softly.

"I do. Go away pervert!" I said rolling my eyes. I knew he was going to stay in the room to see me in the towel.

He did this stupid act once at my home. Thank Heavens mom wasn't home that day.
He almost snatched away my towel. I was lucky enough to run in my closet in time.

I heard him laugh. Then I heard his chuckles fading and realized he was gone.

So wrapping a towel around my body, I stepped out of the bathroom and examined the room.

He wasn't here.

I opened his cupboard for something comfortable to wear. Since we both were alone at home, I could wear anything.

I ended up wearing his Mickey mouse boxers and Ben 10 T-shirt.
He was such a kid, seriously.
I once checked his underwear drawer accidently, finding a shinchan underwear.

When I was fully dressed up, I sat down on the bed finally checking my phone.

There was nothing. No messages. No missed calls.

That was impossible.

Mom, Emma, Charlie or Vinnie always texted me once in a day. Or called.

Either they are all kidnapped or I am just over reacting.

I'll go with the first option, knowing that its not really true.

I laughed at myself all of a sudden. My stupidity level was so high, not even Mr beans could compete.

My eyes landed on the pizza box on the side table. Grabbing it, I quickly filled my mouth with a bite of the cheesy slice.
Mmm... Nothing could beat hot cheesy pizza..

_________________________________

Hey Guys.
Don't mistake this chapter as just a fill up. Its important, really.

You'll see in the next one.

Xx.

-Ana

***READ, COMMEMT, VOTE***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...
41.1K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
37.5K 876 39
"Why? Why did I tell the queen bee at school that I have a boyfriend? Where am I supposed to magic one from? " One lie can invite tons of trouble. Fo...