Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Twenty.

165 5 3
By Wordsmith_Ana

I had nearly a heart attack when Zayd told me what we were going to do tonight.
It was on one side really cool, but the way he wanted to do it gave me second thoughts.

"Zayd, I have never done that before!" I whisperingly shouted; making sure mom didn't hear my panic.

"Just trust me. Nothing will happen!" He shouted back in the same whisper.

Wait a minute.
Let me take you all to the past before you assume we are doing some kind of sexual game in Christian Grey's playroom. No.

Fifteen minutes ago:

"Let's see what...I can do to you...babe.."

"Don't babe me!"

"We are gonna sneak out of your house and go to "the sunset" and stay there till dawn!" He winked at me as he said that.

Wow. I never expected this.

But...I was expecting something else.

"But that's "the sunset". What will we do there now? After the sunset?" I rolled my eyes; stating the obvious statement.

"We are gonna see how the sunrise looks from there.." He said as we moved closer; our foreheads now touching.
My hands automatically got around his neck.

"Hmmm...not bad. But what about mom?"

"We are gonna sneak out!" He said again.

"Yeah...but mom would hear us going out of the door."

"You have no idea what I'm talking about..." He gave me the kind of look which was a threat. Like a threat of Zayden Parker.

Usually when he had that look on the face, he would do things like he was a psychopath.
Last time he climbed a coconut tree and fell down and broke his elbow. Reason? He wanted to gift a girl on the beach a coconut.

Yeah...only he would do that.

Before that, when he had this look, he took me to a graveyard in the midnight. It scared the shit out of me when I heard someone's footsteps and scratching sound of someone's eating a human!
Okay, that was only a cat...eating a crow. But it was still scary.

You would think I was a stupid creature to go with him. But I couldn't really say no to the look he always gave me next.

"NO!" I shouted at his face and pushed him away.

"Hey pretty pleaaaaasee." He pulled me to him again and....

Well that was the look.

His brown puppy dog eyes tortured me and the pouted lip begged me to go with him like he wanted.

Ugh. Why did I always agree to that?

"Fine!" I crossed my hands on my chest and said.

Now:

I was standing on the railing of my room's window and Zayd was standing in the garden; extending his hands like he would catch me. He wanted me to jump.

JUMP!??

"Zayd its necessary to be alive to go to the sunset." I whined.

"June, just jump. I'm here. I'll catch you!" He said.

The words he said did something to me...like it melted my inside.

He said he will catch me. Just a simple phrase. But it left me having butterflies in my butt. Yeah butt.
I am a strange human being.

"Okay..." I nervously said and closed my eyes before I jumped.

I landed on him as he got hold of me and we both fell down on the grass. He covered my mouth with his palm as he knew I was going to scream the hell out of my life.

It didn't hurt. I was fine. I was alive.

Thank holy Christ!

"That's it, you're going on a diet from tomorrow!" He said as he started the engine of his car.

"What! Why?" I shouted at him; brushing off the grass on my jeans.

"You weigh like a baby elephant damn it!" He looked like he just came out of coma.

I laughed. Yeah I laughed out on him till my belly hurt and my mouth stopped compromising.

Then I sat straight and looked at him. He was smiling to himself while driving.

"You're such a boy! I am telling you, you weight too much and you're laughing?" He joked.

"Huh. I don't care how much I weigh. As long as you're attracted to my super model like body.." I smirked and said; looking at him.

And then, the most shocking thing happened. 
Holy cow I couldn't believe what I just saw.

I saw The Zayden Parker blush.
He blushed. Because I said that statement?

This was an opportunity I couldn't ever miss.

"You. Are. Blushing." I squeaked and jumped in his car.

"What are you talking about? I don't know....." He stuttered and concentrated his eyes on the road.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night..." I shrugged and looked out of the window.

He just blushed... He never blushes until he likes that girl. And here, the girl is June. My own self!

We enjoyed the rest of the time in car listening and singing our favorites songs coming on the radio. We sang our favorite song 'I like it' shouting the part "One Love One Love" so loudly that I was sure the people in the houses of that street have already called the police.

I LOVED being like this with him. I got to know with him what type of fun boys do, what they liked and how would they react to a situation. I just enjoyed every freaking shit we did together.

We looked so stupid singing and jumping in the car. Some people even laughed at us on our way. A red head laughed so much at us at the red light, that I was furious.
I didn't control and instead, I leaned out of the window at my side and showed her my middle fingers, saying: "Bitch, I'm having fun with my best friend and you're not!!!"

Her face was quite a show.

Zayd laughed a lot at that. She saw him inside the car and the color drained out of her face. Yeah, Zayd kind of did that to a lot of girls.
I was sure she was now cursing her stars after that she laughed at such a super hot guy.
But it turned out to be something else.

"That was Beth! I have had a one night fling with her..." He said as soon as she was out of sight and we were almost at our destination.

"Oh my...that's why her face was almost paled when she saw us together?" I gasped and asked him.

"Off course... She told me the other morning she loved me and I just ran away! Some days later I came to know she went out with Jordan...so I...shit." He suddenly cursed under his breath and stopped talking.

I widened my eyes at the realization and stared at him.

"S-she went out with Jordan...when?" I asked.

I was almost over him, off course. I didn't care what he did or whatever! But I still didn't like to hear something like that.
Specially, when I know he is talking about the time we were in a relationship. I was hurt more to know that Zayd knew about it.

"Its...yeah. She did." He said hesitatingly.

We reached the spot. I could smell the familiar fragrance. It was the same place Zayd and I spent one whole day at. It was the highest point of our town. We even had lots of pictures of this place, together.
It was called "the sunset" because the beautiful sunset of our town looked breathtaking from here.

We both sat motionlessly in the car as the engine came to a stop.

"When?" I whispered.

"It was last year when....you both were at a break from your relationship. I didn't tell you because you both were messing around. You too went on date with that...John guy. So, I kept quiet." He cleared out.

I remembered that break. We had a bad fight. And I said we should just separate our ways. He begged me to stay so I just said I needed a short break.
We both stayed away for two months.

"Zayd, I just went out for a dinner date...nothing else. No physical contact. He slept with her, didn't he?" I asked; keeping myself calm.

"June...I hate to tell you but he wanted to badly do it. I mean, guys like us need it, you know? You weren't ready to do it and so Jordan didn't push you. And when he got that break, he used it to lose his virginity...that's what he told me the reason was. Because I almost broke his nose after knowing that he slept with her while you were oblivious to it. He said he badly wanted to do it once at least..." He told me.

I didn't know what I was feeling.
Yeah, I refused for having sex that time. That's what our fight was about. But I didn't know that break would lead to him losing his virginity just because I refused. I felt badly betrayed.

I quickly composed myself and looked at him.

"Its okay...I understand." I said and got out of the car.

"June..." He held my hand and pulled me.

How did he get near me so fast?
Oh my...was he Edward Cullin?

"Are you Edward Cullen or something? You literally raced out of your car to hold my hand..." I joked; not wanting to ruin the night we chose to enjoy.

He smiled. Aw he smiled.

Pstt. I hated when I said 'Aw'.

"I would love to make you my Bella Swan." He came closer to me and said. Then he kissed the tip of my nose; resulting my lips to curve up into a smile.

"You feeling better?" He asked; hugging me.

"Very much. Just fuck him! He was a bastard." I closed my eyes tightly and said; hugging him back.

"You got that bastard part right!" He chuckled.

"So what are we gonna do all night here?" I said going near the cliff.

Oh my...

What a sight it was. We could see the whole town from this place. Sure, our town was not any big one. But it was still amazing as heaven.
It was just silent. Everything.
The only sound we could hear was the insects. There were lots of trees around and obviously insects. A wave of wind blew my hair and I shivered out of the cold air that touched my body. He came and stood near me.

"We are gonna do this..." He held my hand and said softly.

It touched my heart. These little things meant so much to me. No one ever did this much for me.
I was sure he cared a lot about me to think through this and bring me here.

I squeezed back his hand and stood in silence; admiring the view in front of us.

After few minutes, he decided to ruin to moment and speak.
What he spoke didn't exactly ruin the moment but...

"Iwanttomakelovetoyouhere."

He spoke so fast that I couldn't understand. I looked at him. He looked flushed and embarrassed.

"What? I couldn't understand?" I made an irritating face and asked.

"I...um.." He scratched the back of his neck.

Shoot! He's nervous!

"I want to make love to you...here" he slowly said each word so....sexily?
Is that even a word?

Wait.

WHAT?

In realization of what he said, my eyes widened and jaw dropped. I looked at him again.

"Shit...June, look. If you aren't ready, I'll do nothing. What was I expecting?" He ran his hands through his hair in stress and said. He groaned and spoke again "you didn't do it with Jordan! How can I stand a chance?" He said and kicked a stone which flew down the cliff and disappeared somewhere.

Okay...

I was kind of expecting him to say something like that. But I didn't expect him to panic like that.
How he didn't know that I wanted it as much as he did?

I never had this urge to do it with Jordan...even if we have been alone with each other making out so many times. But not even once did I think about the next step.

"Zayd..." I said as he kept blabbering some shit and continued his panic session.

"Zayd!" I shouted; pulled him to me and kissed him all of a sudden.

He got shocked for a second but eagerly replied to my lips as both our bodies crushed together and we both grabbed each other's hair.

He was so tall...God!
I stood on my toes to kiss him more. And then he did something too cute. He grabbed me by my butt and took me up in his arms.

Then he started walking towards the car. I didn't know what he was going to do. But I was too lost in his lustful lips to find out.

He suddenly pushed me on the car. I lay down on its top; on roof of the car!
But we had to break our kiss for this.

He came next...climbing and coming over me. He looked at me like I was all he wanted.

"I want it, Zayd...make love to me." I softly spoke.

He grinned in excitement and came to me to kiss me again. We kissed like we were dying to do it for so long.
I slowly moved my hands inside his shirt. I gently touched his chest, his abs and strong muscles.
It would be an understatement to say I had butterflies in my belly. I had a freaking whole group of elephants dancing inside.

....and then he slid his hands inside my top and quickly inside my bra.

I moaned as he pressed my breasts and continued to kiss me like crazy. He moved away for a minute, only to push my top off me. Then he unhooked my bra and shit...I was now topless in front of him.

Some of my insecurities ran inside my head. But I didn't want to ruin this moment...

"Look at her!" One of the men spoke.
The three of them laughed aloud and the younger one said "aah! I can't wait to touch her!"

I stopped kissing him as those voices came in my head. I was hella scared.

"What happened baby?" He asked.

I was sweating furiously.

"Z-zayd...." I spoke...breathlessly.
"Those people...they..." I wanted yo say more but my voice choked.

"Shit shit! It's okay baby, come here!" He hugged me as he said.

"I don't want to ruin it..." I looked with my big eyes to him; begging him to not stop.
I knew I'll get fine.

His face relaxed but he looked worriedly at me for a moment...before looking at my breasts.
He admired the view for a moment and then softly brushed his lips on it.

I moaned again. As he started kissing and licking all over me.

It was the exotic moment once again. His kisses trailed down my belly and it was all so intoxicating.
His tongue tortured my breasts once again and I clasped his hair tightly; moaning again.

There was a kind of wetness I was feeling. I couldn't believe it was happening to me.

"I can't wait..." He said; looking at me.

His hair were totally ruffled because I was clasping at them continuously. He looked..stupid.
But so stupidly cute.

"Then don't..." I replied.

He smirked at me evilly and I couldn't make myself ready for it...and he suddenly pulled down my jeans and underwear as fast as he could.

And I lay there.

Naked.

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen, June.." He seriously said.

That made my cheeks heat up and an idiotic smile cover my lips.

He then pulled off his shirt and started unbuttoning his jeans.

I was panicking.

No no I couldn't.

But this was my first time...

You can do this.

Just breathe in...breathe out...

I did it and calmed down a lot. My eyes were closed. It made me feel better.
I shivered from the cold air that surrounded us.

And then it hit me.

We were going to have it. Here. In this open space...

Wow.

My eyes swung open and I saw him...

NAKED.

He looked...so so so hot.

I looked at his body...gaping seriously. No one could look ever better.

"Just protecting you from having a baby, baby..." He said.

And then I understood he was putting on a ...um condom.

It was awkward.

Its okay June... I have heard first times are always awkward.

My eyes suddenly landed on his...mmm....boner.

It was huge. And when I say, HUGE. IT WAS REALLY FUCKING HUGE.

My eyes were widenin more and more with every passing second I realized that he had a huge dick.

Oh my... It was awesome for sure...but?

"Zayd.." I gulped down in fear as I called him.

He finally finished his business and came on me resting both his hands on either side of my head.

"Yeah?" He asked; grinning.

"Is that huge thing going to go inside me?" I finally asked.

And that was the most embarrassing thing I have EVER asked ANYONE.

_______________________________________________

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :'D

Oh my Gosh I had so much fun writing this.

I wanted it to be different and I found bed s*x too common in books.
So, this cliff idea was good right?

I hope you enjoyed xD

One more thing, please don't compare June's character to Mishi's. (The readers of TOIWWF) because they both are way different and special in their own ways

So, have fun ;)

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
37.5K 876 39
"Why? Why did I tell the queen bee at school that I have a boyfriend? Where am I supposed to magic one from? " One lie can invite tons of trouble. Fo...
48.8K 1.6K 38
Chloe Adams is the queen bee of her high school who has always had it easy from good looks to good grades to friends and even getting any guy's atten...
289K 7.2K 38
"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you " Leading a normal life is boring right? Why don't we add a few bad boys to it...