Forever As The Hybrid #Book 1

By RoseStevens22

Born a hybrid, walking around alone as you are the last one of your kind alive but then one day everything ch... More

Characters
Part 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 - Megan's POV
16
17
18 - Megan's POV
19
20
21
22
22 - Part 2
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Part 2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Jackson's POV's

24

4.4K 159 4
By RoseStevens22

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

The last few days felt great i know i might sound like a girl but really it was i have my own little family and were all happy walking in my room this morning finding Sky and Tommy asleep in each other arms nothing else could wake them up.

I couldn't help by smile whilst inside my head i heard my wolf purring yeah i said it purring moving to move next to her and sniffs her neck but frowning smelling something different about her but i just left it.

Once again i found that creepy human staring at my mate that was in my arms who was talking to Megan i couldnt help the tight grip holding her tight in my arms, for the whole few days i found him staring and smirking at me for some unknown reason like he knew something i didn't.

I've asked Nick to found some information about him but never comes up it was very strange because hes normally finds loads on people he's my computer nerd but not one thing about him i was talking though the mind link with Nick when i felt Sky moving in my arms looking down at her and saw her looking uncomfortable.

"You alright babe?" watching her nod at me but i knew she wasnt she was lying and that wasnt sitting well with me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure" whispered to me whilst looking straight ahead i followed where she was looking at i saw him smiling at her and waved i mean has he got a death wish or something.

I felt a growl coming from me and i felt my wolf trying to come out he kept pushing and pushing and for a moment there i was beginning to let him that's when i heard Sky trying to calm me down.

"Baby I'm here.." turning round to face me feeling her hands on my cheeks that were making me look at her but i was too busy glaring at the little human who has a death wish she whimpered and that was what got my attention.

"Look at me Mitch" watching her face were slowly were calming us down a little bit i saw how hurt she was when we wasnt listening to her even my wolf was being ignored by hes mates as he tries to speak to them.

"I'm here with you always and forever" nodding at her and then she rested her forehead on mine and let out a big sigh which made me smile little and then she settled back into my arms again until the bell went.

Standing up and wrapping my arms around her waist and gently kissing her on the lips as she kissed back  then she pulled away which made me pout playfully which making her laugh and then she reminded me that's the bell went.

We had to go to class quickly bending down to kiss her again and then let her go to class, on the way to class i bumped into Brit well when i said i bumped into her was totally out of context, she ran into me making me growl very loud but i knew she did it on purpose when doesn't she really i heard her purring but its funny when she does it, its actually her but not her wolf making me frown.

'Im sorry about my human Alpha'  i heard into my head making me even more confused.

"Well hey there Romeo" smiling at me making me want to vomit, i slowly walking away from her when she touched me arm, hearing my wolf growl in a disapproval way because it wasn't our mate touching us and we had told her never to touch us ever again and yet she dared to freaking touch me.

"You wanna come with me into a classroom just like old times?" trying to give me one of those desperate looks like she wants me making me want to run away even more than i wanted i mean that was no way attractive on her she looked more like a strangled cat more than anything.

"No thanks" trying to walk away from her when she stopped me again i let out a warning growl which she just smirked at making me frown.

"Ah well i guess ill just have to try and get you another way" giving me one of her evil grin making me wonder what she was up too and she started to walk off swaying her hips making me shake my head

I was about to ask her what she meant by that but thats when i felt like i was about to faint which caused me to hold onto some lockers keeping my balance so i wasnt going to fall down thats also when Daniel came rushing down the corridor with Aiden and Ethan and the others.

"Hey have you seen Sky?" that's when it hit me

"What you mean she in class isn't she?" watching him shook hes head made me realize that wasn't me that was about to faint some thing must of happened to Sky.

"She never came into the classroom." Jordan spoke and that made me frown wondering what happened to her.

That's when i ran to where her class was and started to track her down that when i smelt this sweet but sickly smell which leaded to outside.

Looking around and found a cloth and also many wolves on the floor knocked out showing me that it must have been a struggle when the smell came from that's when i smelt Nitrous oxide which knocks some one out including werewolves if it would in large doses that is....

SHIT!!!

'Nick i need your help get the best trackers there is out here now i think Sky's been kidnapped!' speaking though the mind link thinking to myself i will find her and then i wont be letting her go any where if she liked it or not!

Freaking hell i knew i shouldnt have left her alone i should have done what Daniel had done to Megan and i wouldnt care how she would have reacted.

'Man how the hell did that happen?' he asked me through the mind link

'I was distracted by...' thinking about what happened when it must have happened and realised who i was distracted by and let out a loud growl running into the woods shaking the floor, shifting into my wolf and started running back to the pack house wanting to rip her heart out myself because she dared to even help kidnap my mate also figuring out what she meant by what she said.

'By?' questioned me not understanding what i meant.

'Ill tell you at the pack house'

*****

Arriving at the pack house and walks into the meeting room to find almost every one standing waiting for me knowing that my father had listened in and arranged this.

I knew they was wondering what was the meeting was about and i would have to tell them the truth knowing that they didnt actually know that Sky was my mate she didnt want them to know yet especially when they would have to know what she was.

"A lot of you may already knew that i have found my mate" after that i heard a lot of whispers and mutters and nodding to continue which i did.

"Well your Luna has been kidnapped whilst at school this morning i have found a cloth and many wolves at the school where i suspect she was taken, knock out gas so this isn't just a normal kidnapping..." a lot of growls erupted in the room because of the protectiveness of their Luna already even though they don't even know who she is or what she is which made me and my wolf smile.

"I would like to find her and that would properly include a lot of fighting to help me get her back if it was the rogue that had done this i would like you to help me not just because she my mate but because she is you Luna and she is the only reason why this pack have and will survive i suggest the people that will not want to help rescue your Luna to stay and protect the women and children whilst we are finding your Luna" looking round and found who i was looking for and she was staring at me smiling like it was funny walking over to her and dragged her by her hair to the corner i knew she had some thing to do with this and i will get her to tell me the truth wither she likes it or not. 

"Right I'm going to ask you one time and this only time to let you tell me the truth..." looking at her to watch her smirk at me she knew what i was talking about.

"Where's Sky?"

"Aw come on baby she's gone now we can be together she cant come between us now" smiling taking a step forward toward me and started touching my chest.

Making me growl once again my wolf started to come to a surface but Sky wasn't here to calm me down, if she doesn't stop she will be killed not only by my wolf but by me too and something inside of me didnt care for it either.

"We were never getting together in the first place now where's SKY!!!!!!" shouting at her to see a shocked face in reply of what i just said and then people started crowded round.

"Alpha what is this?" one of the pack members asked me but i was so busy holding onto Brits wrists and watching her every move.

"Baby you don't have to talk to me like that i got her away from us i knew she was turning you against me so i got the job done" smiling at me again and that's when people around us started growling that was included her parents who looked embarrassed by her daughter behaviour.

"Is that your mate?"

"She caused this?" many questions was thrown our way making me rather frustrated, a furious growl came from me and that's when my wolf took over my body and started talking and i didn't stop him because i would of last control any way.

"If i dont get Sky back or even if i see a hair out of place you will be kicked out of this pack before you say bingo and that wouldn't be the only thing that ill do to you" growling those words which every one saw that it wasn't me that did any of this they knew that Blake took over.

I heard loads of gasps coming from all round the pack members but we didn't care all we wanted now was our mate and she wasn't here many people have only ever witnessed this once because i never let my wolf take over so this is a first for some people.

"Blake give Mitch back control now!" hearing the sound of the command, turning round to my father and my mother in hes arms looking rather pale.

"And why would i do that?" Blake controls the words that was coming out of my mouth making everyone around me flinch with the words and how the words came out.

"Because this isnt helping Sky..." thats when my wolf whimpered knowing it was true none of this is helping our mate helping finding her any quicker, slowly gave me control letting me think he just howled in pain. 

'We have to get her back Mitch' my wolf whispered to me and sounded upset 

'We will'  that's all i said whilst coming back to see Brit on the floor well i guess my wolf scared her enough.

"Right I'm going to ask you one more time... Where is my mate?" then she shook her head as for saying no.

"BRIT TELL ME THE TRUTH WHERE IS MY MATE!!" commanding her and saw her shaking as she was fighting her wolf, because her wolf wanted to tell her Alpha everything but she didn't.

"S..She's with the rogue" she whispered out

"Whats does he want with her?"

"He wants to be mate with her... he says that she is hes mate" growling when she said those words,

Who does this rogue think he is?!

"Who is this rogue.." looking down at her watching her shake and looking away

"I cant, he will kill me" bending down so i was looking into her eyes

"Ill do alot more to you if you don't tell me who this rogue is" showing that it was my wolf that said those words letting my eyes turn gold

"J..Jamie" thinking about when i heard that name before then remembers the stalker, stands up and stared at her with disbelief 

"How. he's human" watching her shake her head and she let out a laugh

"He had masking scent spray it hides hes wolf scent" looking away from me, i started to walk out of the room started to shout orders and the part of putting Brit in a cell for being in a part of them.

I WILL get my mate back and i WILL kill Jamie for even trying to take her away from me.

 Mitch >>>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.4K 46
Book One of Hybrid Trilogy Tobias' whole life had been a joke. The pack he lived in pretended to love him, until he shifted that is. Tobias' pack al...
325K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
103K 5K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
5.1K 126 17
I'm a Hybrid. What type of Hybrid? A werewolf, vampire, witch Hybrid of course. I'm apparently a monster. I live out deep deep in the woods. Only ha...