17

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

After school i went home to see if dad found anything out about Sky and her family to only find myself stuck between Brit and the wall while she's feeling down my body making it easy for me to almost kill her pushing her off me making her land of the floor with a loud bang growling at her.

Remembering that it was her that caused her all the pain from my mate which almost landed all the other students humans and wolves around the school in danger just because she has a thing for me.

"Try that again, and ill make sure you wont meet your mate. I told you to never come near me after two months and yet you dared too do the opposite."

"Aww come on baby i know all that was for show to show the other pack members that your all high and mighty but i can see straight through all that, I know you want me."

"You don't get it do you?" making her frown confused at what i was saying so i carried on.

"I don't want you. you was just a toy to me Brit, I don't see what i ever saw in you and your defiantly anit my mate. my mate is beautiful and is my girlfriend and she will hunt you down if she ever saw you come near me like that like you just did so im warning you once again and leave me the hell alone or else." as i go to walk away i heard her mumble something whilst growling which made it hard to understand what she just said so i stopped and turned round.

"What did you just say?" looking back at her, my wolf was furious that she turned to answer back to us.

"I said I'll make sure she wont get a chance to mate with you, like you have with me" with a big smirk on her face i was just about to lung for her when i father called me into hes office knowing he heard everything.

Walking in hes office and walked to sit down to find loads of books every where on the floor, the tables, chairs.

Looking round staring some of the books and saw some huge ones 'those books are massive' thinking to myself finally finding my father sitting on the floor with a book reading with a a huge smile on hes face coughing to get he's attention but he was too interested with the book. 

"Well, you look your enjoying yourself old man" smiling at him knowing with me calling him old man would get hes attention.

"Well, it seems your little mate has made a big impression of herself in the past 1000 years" if i didn't have control my mouth it would be hanging wide open.

"1000 years?!" well well well i guess i should of asked her about her age but it just spilt my mind i guess i just thought that she was going to my school she would be the same age.

"How do you know?" wondering if he was just guessing hoping he was even though nothing would change it just made me feel guiltier for 1000 years she had saved herself for her mate well for me anyway and i couldn't help too sleep with all those slags who would have opened there legs for anyone including me.

"Well my son i have her journal book including her sisters, i wonder if she has her family's..." looking at him shocked i never knew she had a sister because she never told me the whole story yet i know she would one time but i also knew when she would talk about her sister that it very painful for her that must be the reason why she hasnt told me about her so that's why i don't make her go through all the details also why i dont make her go back into her past.

"How have you got those?" looking down at one of them and saw a picture taking the picture out and saw my mate and her mum and dad but then again i knew it wasn't it was her sister frowning so her sister was actually her twin?

"Archives, i would like to speak to Sky alone though..." patting onto the book that say Lilly-Rose Pierce.

"What ever you have to say to her you will have to say it to me because i anit leaving her side ever again" watching him smile at me made me slightly irritated.

'Mitch i need you to meet me outside'  hearing her voice made me calm that's when i smelt her around the pack house frowning and quickly ran out to meet her because her voice sounded strange not like her self as i ended up out side feeling the presents of her brothers also in the woods running up to her smiling touching her cheek with my hands. 

"Hey."

"Hey, as much as i want to do the other stuff we normally do i really need to talk to your pack doctor...." looking down at her body to see if she was the one that needed the doctor 

"Are you hurt?" watching her shake her head 

"No not me but Megan is, she's changing into her wolf but she still 2 days early and shes in so much pain her wolf is forcing her way out, but its like Megan is fighting it, i wouldn't ask if it wasn't important" she told me making it slightly confusing

How can a wolf shift early?

"No of course she will help."

'Doc my mate needs your help come quick'  just when i mind linked i looked and saw two identical wolves walking up making everyone gasp in shock thinking they were rogues.

'Yes Alpha'  after saying that she ended up next to me bowing to Sky saying 'Luna'  i couldn't help but laugh Sky's face was comical then she came back to earth and growls but then says.

"Thank you, can we hurry she's waking up from the sleep i had put her in any minute now and the pain would come back to her" she then turned round and shifted in mid air and started to run with her brothers by her side with me and the doc behind then i got to admit they were fast no doubt Sky could go faster though ending up in their back garden.

Me and the Doc and her brothers shifted back but Sky didn't she just carried on walking into her house, walking up the stairs towards which i guessed was Daniels room stopping when we all heard Daniel's wolf growl at our presents.

Sky growled back and then he shut up making me already amused about the fact seeing my mate go all alpha mode which we never seen before stepping back so the Doc could work on her to see if she could do anything but she couldn't and she told me through the mind link before she spoke out loud to them. 

"I'm sorry but she's too far in it that her wolf wouldn't be able to stop if she could, she will be needed you more than any thing right back" talking towards Daniel but she was interrupted by an ear piercing scream coming from the girl in the bed which made Sky shift back in shock of the pain that would make anyone shift back and we went to run over the bed where Megan laid.

I quickly grabbed her because Daniel was about to throw himself at her protecting hes mate looking at the clock to see its midnight and her screams just got worse and worse.

Keeping my arms around Sky feeling her lean against me whilst Daniel was trying to smooth her wolf down by just being near her, hours later we were still in that room with Daniel and Megan she was getting fevers but she was talking now whilst she was in pain that's when me and Sky walked out to let them talk, this is going to be a long day....

****

Lilly-Rose family book page >>>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW