22

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV 

Waking up with my mate in my arms made me feel... i don't think i can come up with a word to explain how i felt because there isn't one that could decribe how i felt at this moment the nearest word that could be the closest thing is im on cloud 9 and nothing could change that.

Remembering what happened last night made me grin with happiness because she was more up for it than i was after we mated for the first time and marked each other which shocked me more then anything else not expecting her to mark me as hers or to even see her vampire side to make an appearence as she was about to make me as hers.

We couldn't stop after one time we went at it for all most a whole night until she was that sleepy she wouldn't even try and move not that i could either, it felt so right doing it with her unlike the other times with the others girls i could now say that it felt completely wrong with them and if i had a tardis i would defiantly go back in time and wait for her.

I've never felt what i felt last night i never felt the emotions coming of me that had last night doing the things we did and it was amazing now i know it was true what the other males in the pack saying about your first time with your mate and how nothing would compare to it nor would i ever change it doing it with her ever.

'The first time with your mate will be worth the wait, never will it feel right as it does once you wake up with her in your arms afterwards then remembering what you did the night before.' and truth be told it definitely was worth the wait, it was so good I'm surprised we did stop because i knew if we didnt stop she would be so sore afterwards which i am sure she will be when she wakes up. 

Slowly getting up without waking my beautiful mate up sliding out of my bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower then it got me thinking how was little Tommy with my mother it also got me thinking about when Sky asked if we could adopt him at first i thought that we were just getting started at being real mates but then it wasn't really about me it was about Sky and what she wanted.

I already could tell that she absolutely adores the child with out a doubt especially with the way she tried to pretect little Tommy i saw how determined she was if it wasnt for the needle they used i knew she would have gone down fighting for him and not did i blame her.

Walking out of the bathroom in only a towel to see shes still fast asleep hugging my pillow making me smile i knew she is still sore because i can feel it now we have fully mated i could feel everything she feels and vise virsa so i decided to go down stairs and see how Tommy went without either of us around hm but something inside of me tells me it didnt go well.

By the look on my mothers face it went very badly making me realise i was right, she looked very tired like she was about to pass out walking over to her and kissed her on her cheek which woke her up to see that Tommy was in a bouncer that my mother brought when she brought loads of baby things for him the moment we brought him home.

When she found out the way Sky reacted it was like she knew something i didnt, sitting down next to my mum to see her falling asleep again smiling at her and decided to tease her.

"So, you slept well then" she looked at him and scowling making me laugh.

"Tommy, would not stop crying once we got out of your room like he knew that i took him even when he was asleep, you weren't even that bad when you was a child!" smiling at her to hear him gurgling and clapping hes hands like he knew we was talking about him.

I heard her sniffing and that's when she changed the subject to some thing i knew that would come up eventually it would of be kind of hard not to bring it up when i smell like her and it goes both ways as she would smell like me now telling no male can go near her and tell females to go near me which made me happy.