30

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV 

It has been a month since my birthday party also since Mitch proposed to me and it has been really frustrating because my sisters think its a good idea to plan my whole wedding yeah i know but as much as i love Mitch i want to wait because this is really stressing me out and it wasnt good for my pups.

It was that bad i almost gave birth when he was in a meeting and my brothers had to run and get him since then he never left my side expect when my sisters were with me because he knew that they would come and get him when something was happening and it did that day it was kind of funny when i saw hes face and hes found me with loads of ice cream.

Now i was in my bedroom finally on my own when i felt a pain again getting up and walked towards the bathroom holding on to the sink when another pain came making me whimper knowing that this is going to hurt me more than the other times i have had the pains.

'Baby you alright i felt a pain on my stomach' hearing Mitch call for me through the mind link a relief went through my whole body because i always knew he was going to be here no matter where i am or far from each other that we are now.

'Erm...' i couldn't speak properly i was trying control my breathing like the pack doctor said but also because it came to me without even knowing it.

'Come on answer me!' breathing in and out leaning over the sink but it seems to work then again that's was when i felt wetness going down my legs looking down thinking id properly wee'd myself and saw that my waters broke starting to panic alittle then remember that Mitch was still waiting for an answer.

'Erm i think you should come back'  leaning onto a table breathing in and out

'Why whats wrong?' i could hear he was panicking 

'My waters just broke...'

'What!?! where's your sisters?'

'I'm not sure but its really hurting i don't think i can do this...'

'Sweetheart just keep breathing in and out I'm coming right now ill be there in five minutes' once he said that i was concentrating with my breathing and trying to do something to the pain that was going though my whole body.

That was when Mitch ran though the door and slipping over the mess on the floor with the whole pain i couldn't help and stop myself from giggling but whimpering in pain at the same time.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up" once again the pain came back making me growled at him to see him smirk, that was when i was about fall on the floor when there was a big shot of pain going through my back making me whimper and that was when i was in the arms of Mitch with him running down the corridor whilst shouting orders and also shouting for the pack doctor. 

Laying on the hospital bed screaming as i was trying to push but they wasn't ready all i wanted to do was to get them out of me.

According to Mel the pack doctor Mitch is going through the whole pain because i was holding on to hes hand so hard i could see that he was struggling to feel hes own hand but hey if i was the one that was pushing two pups out of me then he can come down with the pain too.

"If you.. think I'm letting you ever going to touch me after this your... having another thing coming..." trying to talk when pain was coming made me sound different.

"Don't worry baby i wont be coming close but once i have the feeling back into my hand we will be doing a lot more" my respond was a growl feeling Annabell and Sophia stiring knowing whats going to happen with hes words and they wanted it making me to remind them that were about to have pups before i could speak because when i was about to Mel spoke.

"They are ready now...." nodding at her telling her i understood

"Now push.." pushing and panting trying to tell myself that i can do this, this was going on for around 4 hours going on and on but it wasn't getting any easier looking at Mitch and saw him look pale.

"I cant do this...." by this time i was crying because i was in so much pain i have never felt this pain in my life 

"Sure you can baby you have done so much more than even i could handle you just need to do some more pushes and they will be out and then you can hold them" nodding at him and started pushing again this time it was making pushing easier because i was determined that i could do this, pushing and pushing whilst screaming and then i felt something come out.

"Its a boy!" Mel shouting making me laugh she was more excited at this than even i was 

"Okay now you have to push even more because this little guy/girl was hiding behind hes twin brother" nodding at her once again i could speak just in case of how i sounded, so all i did was started pushing again whilst holding onto Mitch's hand.

"Its a another boy!" laying down trying to calm myself down, i was so tired

"Well done baby" Mitch said then leaning down and kissed my temple and that was when Mel came in with my pups making me smiling and she gave one to me and one to Mitch.

"What are you going to call them?" Mel asked us, we looked at each other for a moment

"The one Sky has will be Jace and this little one will be Seth" looking up at him and saw him smiling down at us with Seth looking up at me making me smile.

"Jace and Seth the future alpha's" My eyes widened i totally forgotten that's what they would be the future alpha's once we retire.

****

Sitting on the hospital bed that was now fully clean, watching my babies sleep in my arms.

Mitch walked in and saw the pups asleep and he came helped me put them in the cots that was in the room at the moment i would of let them go in there nursery but no i wasn't allowed to leave until later on in the day, Mitch walked over to me once he settled them down and he wrapped hes arms around me and kissed me sniffing the crook of my neck.

"Thank you," he whispered looking up at him and give him a confused look what was he thanking me for?

"You have gave me a gift that i will never be ungrateful for" smiling up at him

"No need to thank me, but let me just say if giving birth is always like that you will no have any fingers left" making him laugh and then he came back and kissed me on my temple.

"But now your stuck with me" grinning at me this time i kissed him on the lips and looked up into hes eyes.

"Together Forever huh?" looking into hes eyes seeing love and lust for me and then he nodded to me  

"Together Forever" he repeated

The twins >>>