2

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

Putting my clothes back on after i had just had my fun with Britney, she just got dressed and smirked knowing that i came to her again and she liked the fact that i came to her more than once, shaking my head hating coming to her when i need a release and walked out of the classroom and walked towards my English lesson and started to think about everything on my own.

I am the future alpha and im mate-less to be honest its not like i actually want a mate or anything but it would be better than sleeping with any girl you can have which is in my case every girl does because of my title as Alpha.

Once i have my little mate i know i would have to settle down and keep to only one girl and when that happened i know it would be time to do so but until that time i can still play around with any girl i could get and at this moment it was Britney.

Every she wolf in my pack would be try anything to get into my pants just so they can be the next Luna of my pack thinking just because i give time to sleep with them that i would mark them out of lust but already i knew when the time was right i would want my mate to be my Luna.

Going to my other statement shouldn't it be the other way round i mean males suppose to get the females well in this case apparently not, i partially get jumped on just say they can get a bit of action trying to get me so horny that i would mark them as mine but not once had that had even worked to me there are just toys that i play with when i need them.

Any way the only person I had only gone back to more than once is Britney because she is good in bed maybe because the amount of boys she sleeps with gave her experience that made her good but then again she could have caught anything from the amount of the guys shes been with but hey who wouldn't want someone like that in your bed when you need her to be.

As i was in the English class room i felt like something was about to happen that's when i heard something like it was getting ripped of its hinges and hit something or should i say someone as screams came through the corridors like an alarm.

At first i thought it was a joke but when i heard my name being called out i ran out of the English doors and straight the way i knew exactly who's voice it was because it sounded like a strangled cat.

At first i was going to ignore her but then i smelt blood and knew i had to find out what happened when i got out of the class room after everyone had been rushing out to see what happened also.

Pushing into front of the crowd and i saw a locker door on the floor dented like someone ripped it off like i had thought; i saw Britney holding onto her face like she was hurt i saw tears coming down her make up caked face whilst her minions was crowding around her freaking out as she was about her face.

I only walked up to her because i had to found out who did it to her because as future alpha who wouldn't want to know what happened to one of hes wolves or she-wolves when they are hurt but then again when it has to be Brit i knew she would blow this way out of portion make things bigger than they already should be.

When i walked up to her she looked up at me a lust was in her eyes normally i would of took her into a empty class room and done it then and there but that did not turn me on one bit seeing her face which confused me.

I sniffed the air a bit but not much because of the blood would have made me feel sick when blood and make up mixed together but that's not what i smelt that got my attention.

I smelt this fruity and chocolate smell scent and it was running away from the corridor and it was also all over Britney when a growl crept up my throat and escaped before i could stop it every wolf in the school stopped to look at me frowning confused on why i would growl randomly.