27

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

The last thing i remember was being in that same room with Jamie, he was still torturing me worse than ever and every time he did he started explaining the things he planned for us to be together forever but i couldn't help to wonder as i wasn't listening to what ever he was saying.

We were concentrating on staying strong for our mate at this moment i was loosing alot of blood but as he tortures me i noticed something funny and that was he wasn't doing much to my stomach for some reason and that's what made me thing of the reasons that he could possibly have....

I knew i spoke to soon because the moment he knew i wasn't listening and he tried to get my attention so i knew he was losing he's patients so he got the biggest knife there was on the table and was about to plunge it in my stomach that was until i felt this huge urge to protect my own stomach that's when Sophia told me to listen closely.

Closing my eyes and listened to anything i could and that's when i heard 4 strong heartbeats and i knew two of them was mine and Jamie's and a part of me was only concentrating on the other two turning my head slightly and heard that it was coming from my stomach i just wanted to hold my stomach because i knew right there and than one thing that i hoped i would have found out in better circumstances.

I'm pregnant....

Coming back to where Jamie walked up to me and was about to stab me i felt this power through my whole body i used all my strength and pulled as hard on the straps that was holding my hands above my arm.

I pulled and pulled as hard as i could and grabbed him by hes throat and pulled him closer whilst sinked my teeth into hes throat and that was when i blanked out the rest knowing my vampire side would do much more and punish him for what he has done to us.

That's when i felt my hand squeezing the life out of he's throat and then she pulled and i knew what she did feeling hes blood in my mouth i knew i lived off it for many years but i haven't had human blood in a while and thats when all the energy that was in my body slowly made me weak and i fell into the darkness once again...

DREAM

Looking around and noticed that I was back where I saw my parents like the last time i blanked out when i was injected with something strong enough to knock me out and that's when I saw my parents walking up to me again i frowned wondering why i was here again knowing the pressing matters i had just found out.

"Hello sweetie" my mother whispered to me and looking upset and even when i was little pup i never liked her being upset.

"Mommy what happened?" looking at my father and saw a tear rolling down he's face but didnt talk and was avoiding to look at me which i couldnt help the whimper that escaped my mouth.

"I'm sorry darling..." that's was all she said turning back to face my mom.

"What do you mean?" slightly confused.

"Your dead sweetie...." shaking my head saying no then looked down and covers my stomach with my hands not believing what i was hearing it cant be true...

"No... No i cant be i was strong like you said all those years ago i cant be dead!" shaking my head repeatedly.

"Honey, your wolf and vampire tried to protect you both and they succeed too but the gash's that you had around your whole body never healed because of the bloodlose and they used everything in their power to protect your child but it took away your life..." looking at her with a tear going down my face then i felt two more presents behind me looking round and saw my wolf and my vampire in their own forms thats when i knew i was dead this has never happened before and thats when i knew it was true and that was the worst part of it.