11

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

The rest of the day we just relaxing in the house hearing the others that was arguing or either eating everything that was the kitchen, me and Mitch have gotten closer and I couldn't be happier knowing that he was going to be the only chance of love I would get I was going to give him a chance.

Whilst I'm in my office doing some paper work that i was given to make sure no one will find out that my brothers and sister wasn't my real relative's, i also wanted to make sure everything was ok and i wouldn't get any bother especially after Britney made it her mission to try and destroy anything I was going.

I started to think about this last week and what happened which made me disappointed and angry, just thinking about it because I never caught that person that was watching my house.

After running back with my brothers back to our pack house, I decided to stay outside in the woods for a while trying to find the scent again but no luck what so ever and that's when i noticed that who ever it was never actually moved further on from my house and towards Mitch's pack house like what they would normally do but it just stopped where I first smelt his scent in the bushes and it stayed there not moving.

I haven't spoke to Mitch since earlier today sometimes I feel lonely and all I need is for him to come and be beside me, i knew i wanted him to be with me but something inside me would refuse to feel something towards him so i don't get hurt but the other wanted to be with him and never let him go no matter what he had gone to those other girls he had been with.

Sitting in my office seat completely bored of the paper work and with them downstairs still shouting at each other I mean I had no idea how they can stand that much noise because it killing me to block them out.

So after thinking that I decided to go out for a bit walking into the living room to see all of the boy and the twins that are fighting but that wasn't the things that got my attention it was the girls on the x-box...

Okay something is defiantly wrong there thinking to myself.

Holding back a laugh and shook my head, getting to the back door to see bushes moving and a shadow moving past them and that's when I ran after him moving the branches or jumping over tree's, It didn't take me long to catch up to him hearing him panting and slowing down eventually he stopped completely and hunched over trying to catch he's breathe as he was occupied i sniffed the air to smell he's a human...

'A frigging human after all that.' i heard two chuckles from Sophia and Anna-belle.

Looking into his eyes and see's them wide with shock, staring at me like if looks can kill then ill be not dead but you get what I was saying any way he was glaring at me which made me frown.

'What the hell did i do to him!?' I growled out in my head and shook my head.

"Erm.... Hi" he finally spoke after he was finishing staring at him he spoke!

'God its like it the end of the world or something'

"Hi." talking to him like he's a normally person, and not a male that sneaks around at night around other people's houses or anything.

Watching him stand up properly as he finally catches he's breathe now he wasn't panting so now I can hear him maybe something was different about this human though normal human would be panting for a very long while maybe its just me it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.

"Mind telling me why your hiding around my house like a freaking stalker?" watching him very closely to see any emotion but I couldn't see anything nothing at all.