24

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

The last few days felt great i know i might sound like a girl but really it was i have my own little family and were all happy walking in my room this morning finding Sky and Tommy asleep in each other arms nothing else could wake them up.

I couldn't help by smile whilst inside my head i heard my wolf purring yeah i said it purring moving to move next to her and sniffs her neck but frowning smelling something different about her but i just left it.

Once again i found that creepy human staring at my mate that was in my arms who was talking to Megan i couldnt help the tight grip holding her tight in my arms, for the whole few days i found him staring and smirking at me for some unknown reason like he knew something i didn't.

I've asked Nick to found some information about him but never comes up it was very strange because hes normally finds loads on people he's my computer nerd but not one thing about him i was talking though the mind link with Nick when i felt Sky moving in my arms looking down at her and saw her looking uncomfortable.

"You alright babe?" watching her nod at me but i knew she wasnt she was lying and that wasnt sitting well with me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure" whispered to me whilst looking straight ahead i followed where she was looking at i saw him smiling at her and waved i mean has he got a death wish or something.

I felt a growl coming from me and i felt my wolf trying to come out he kept pushing and pushing and for a moment there i was beginning to let him that's when i heard Sky trying to calm me down.

"Baby I'm here.." turning round to face me feeling her hands on my cheeks that were making me look at her but i was too busy glaring at the little human who has a death wish she whimpered and that was what got my attention.

"Look at me Mitch" watching her face were slowly were calming us down a little bit i saw how hurt she was when we wasnt listening to her even my wolf was being ignored by hes mates as he tries to speak to them.

"I'm here with you always and forever" nodding at her and then she rested her forehead on mine and let out a big sigh which made me smile little and then she settled back into my arms again until the bell went.

Standing up and wrapping my arms around her waist and gently kissing her on the lips as she kissed back  then she pulled away which made me pout playfully which making her laugh and then she reminded me that's the bell went.

We had to go to class quickly bending down to kiss her again and then let her go to class, on the way to class i bumped into Brit well when i said i bumped into her was totally out of context, she ran into me making me growl very loud but i knew she did it on purpose when doesn't she really i heard her purring but its funny when she does it, its actually her but not her wolf making me frown.

'Im sorry about my human Alpha'  i heard into my head making me even more confused.

"Well hey there Romeo" smiling at me making me want to vomit, i slowly walking away from her when she touched me arm, hearing my wolf growl in a disapproval way because it wasn't our mate touching us and we had told her never to touch us ever again and yet she dared to freaking touch me.

"You wanna come with me into a classroom just like old times?" trying to give me one of those desperate looks like she wants me making me want to run away even more than i wanted i mean that was no way attractive on her she looked more like a strangled cat more than anything.

"No thanks" trying to walk away from her when she stopped me again i let out a warning growl which she just smirked at making me frown.

"Ah well i guess ill just have to try and get you another way" giving me one of her evil grin making me wonder what she was up too and she started to walk off swaying her hips making me shake my head