7

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

Watching Mitch shift into hes wolf and noticed something hes wolf was pure black and on hes ears was a little white then everything made sense about my wolf and how she has black tips on her ears.

Shaking my head and walked back into the house to see Daniel and Matt on the PS3 once again when they saw me walking in they just carried on playing a game called COD.

That's when Daniel turned round with a worried face, i knew they could see the difference in my face and eyes the moment i woke up this morning because none of them could take their eyes away from my eyes which was annoying after a while but i knew i couldn't really say anything because it was the first time they saw the difference.

"Are you going hunting?" all i could do is nod, he knew something was wrong this morning when i woke up that's why he stayed as close as could always near me for the whole day and to say i enjoyed it was a complete lie i hated it girls need there personal space especially me.

You see i only feed when i need too and i couldn't do that because i was looking after my brothers and sisters so now I'm just twice as hungry i was actually surprised i didn't go for Mitch when he kissed me because i wanted to but Sophia pulled back maybe it is because he is my mate but i am unsure, holding my ears when i started hearing heart beats through out the whole house, looking round i knew i needed to go before i break and attack.

"Yeah i don't think i can hold this off any more" watching him nod and he understood and then stopped playing but Matt was still playing but Daniel didn't know it....

"You want us to come with?" shaking my head and looks at the TV and laughs, pointing at it.

"Your losing.." smiling whilst walking away, hearing Daniel shouting cheater oh i do love them.

Running off into the woods still in human form and stops in the middle to concentrate on the hearing for the sound of the animal we always go for...

Finding like sound of the animal i was looking for start running again whilst running letting my vampire side taking over, letting her have control helped me control both of them more better letting her have control she thanked me i just smiled and let her do what she wanted.

Let me explain, if i didn't let either of them have there own time in my body it is hard for myself to control them because they would want some time to there self so this is why when im thirsty.

I let Sophia take control but when i want to go for a run i let Anna-belle and that way they would both have a turn no that i minded that it is, its good to sleep for a while.

Feeling myself jumping on the male deer and pins him down, knowing she doesn't actually kill her prey made these hunts better and she only feed off them but that's the only reason she hunt males because they heal faster than females because of the warm blood also the muscle and the meat on them almost finishing letting him go and watches him run away and not looking back i guess that's a good thing about her is the fact she doesn't kill her blood banks we get.

Looking around we all started hunting for more animals eventually we had loads of blood in our system enough so that we didn't feel the hunger any more which is a good but then again we started hearing voices but they weren't just normal ones they were shouting and sounded like someone from school frowning and went to see what was happening. 

"Your trespassing rogues" at this point i jumped up into the tree to get closer without getting caught and watched what was happen when it went silent I heard more shuffling looking round and saw there was many more than the one's i can see.

More than they thought which meant there are more than those rogues that were here after a minute of getting there to see there are more rogues then they are pack mates which means they are out numbered, 9 against 4.

'How is that fair'  Sophia questioned us.

I heard Sophia asked us knowing that she should stay out of this but how could we resist something like this, watching four more walking behind the pack members without them knowing that's what pissed me off what kind of fight is it if your taking them from behind...

Using my strength and speed jumping down behind them running to save the day either snapping their necks or biting them on their neck biting their neck arteries which would let them bleed out if we didn't drain them fully in the end all the rogues that was about to attack i killed them instantly because i wasn't feeling very generous today especially with what happened at the school.

Turning round to see the shocked faces coming from the pack members that's was about to be attacked by them, wiping my mouth from where the blood was and trying to calm down by taking deep breathes it slowly started to work but who knows huh, watching them all but especially the one with the power i felt hes power radiating off hes body but it wasn't like Mitch's power something like a Beta.

Looking around down at all the dead bodies around us we all smirked its been awhile since we had full on human/wolf blood, looking back to the Beta thinking to myself.

'I swear I've seen him before'.

"Your welcome" figuring out they wasn't going to say anything maybe to shocked that they were saved by a girl but hey what are you going to do.

Growling a little bit when i got no thank you, then i turned round and started running again before they can ask any questions ending up in my back garden in an instant.

Walking in my house to find them where they were when I left and i laughed walking up the stair way to go and get a shower to wash out all the mud and blood from my body and then sat on my bed to sort out the paper work plus the home work which I forgot to mention.

After that I was in my bed room in my bed watching the TV because I had finished all the rest of it and every thing else when i heard a howl coming from out side getting of the bed and opened my window to hear it better and it turns out to be Mitch calling for me making me shiver, i felt worry roll over my body again i knew that this be from hes side making me freeze...

Did he know I was out there?

Remembering back in the forest to see one of the boys from class and I think his name is Nick and I think his Mitch's best friend which is not good if he knows that it was me then he would have to tell the Alpha all about me and then trust about what i am or even worst he's son which is not good.

Looking out and hearing another howl from him my wolf wanted out she wanted to reply back, shifting into my wolf and howls back to him then jumps up on my bed to get comfortable and fall asleep still in wolf form.

****

Skylar looking around the woods >>>>

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW