3

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

Throughout the whole week off i have learned that i can trust them and that i can call them family, it was easy to get into a routine and they even started to call me their sister now they told me that that called me that ever since they met me apparently they felt something towards me and knew i was special that was Daniels words.

So when i told them all about me and about Annabelle and my vampire side who is called Sophia and they seem to be okay with it, they even said that they will help if I couldn't control myself around any one including around school so that is okay now that i can come out of the shadows for a while with them around me ill be safe and so will the people around me will protect me like we will protect each other.

Well now the weekend is over and waking up feeling better than the other days made me feel better now that I'm not lieing to them yeah i know that i have loads of werewolf's in my house but it made me feel good about myself i was getting up and went in the shower and get ready went down stairs to get breakfast to meet Daniel, Matt down the living room playing football on the Xbox in the morning...

"Are the others up yet?" hearing the girls walking down stairs first came Amber and Rose all dressed and was just waiting for the other boys which never came i was waiting for a while and decided on a plan i turned round looking at the others with a big smirk on my face.

Over the week off we have had this bond between one an other it was really funny because were more like family than any thing else and now they know that i was up to something and they were looking at me with an smile because they know what happened last time when it came to getting up you see we have this routine which means when the others are up then you have to be.

Prank time!

So i got Amber and Rose into my plan so we ran up stairs and we each went in the rooms that the boys were i got Ethan, Rose had Aiden and Amber had Jordan once we were all in the rooms we ran on the beds and started jumping and screaming.

"ROUGES!!" and one by one the others downstairs heard banging from when the boys fell out of the bed all we could do is laugh it was so funny because one minute they were in a deep sleep and then the next they were wide awake and getting ready to attack.

Opening the mind link to the boys that were asleep 'get up you all have school.' and jumped of the beds and went down stairs and waited until they came down eventually they did and when they came down and gave me and the twins a glare but we couldn't help but giggle.

So i just got the car keys and got every one out the door and locked the door behind me, Daniel had Matt and Jordan in hes new car and Ethan and Aiden was on there black motor bikes which turns out they were pretty good at it, Daniel went to hes car that was at the back of mine and if it wasn't obvious i had the other twins with me start the car and started to drive to school.

We all met up in the car park along with every one staring at us that is including Brit the Bitch, i made sure to mind link every one including the boys to 'keep away from her'  they all laughed and nodded at me telling me that they understood.

Walking to the reception to get their locker numbers and their time table and then went to our first lesson which is either English or PE which the girls had PE and the boys including me had English.

As soon as we got to the class room i went to walk away but Daniel was right behind me and pushed him into the door as much as i wanted to skip Daniel and the others made me come to the stupid class.