8

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

After telling my father about my mate he wanted to know more about her and because I've only just got into her good books and basically only just met her myself i didn't know much about her.

Apparently she is the last one of her kind as must have been a good hider considering everyone thought all her kind is dead which would only mean she has hidden herself very well.

One of my questions would be how she had done it so well because it was obvious that this wasn't her first day at school before she bumped into Britney so how couldn't i find her in the corridors I've asked my wolf but he didn't have a clue either.

I have told my father what happened at school and he has warned me that it wont be the last time it would happened because her kind is like a male Alpha when it comes to protecting there mate and i couldn't help but feel proud that she was actually showing how much she cared about the mate bond herself.

****

Pacing around in my bedroom waiting for news about what's happening with the rogues, wondering if my mate was OK whilst out there when there is a threat outside her window, and began to think about what my dad had said about my mate.

I knew he didn't know much because to be honest I didn't either I just knew my little mate was special and I was going to have protect her no matter what even if she doesn't want to speak to me again after what I did with other girls I was going to do anything to make it up to her because i knew that I needed her in my life.

Looking out my window to see Nick, Max, James and Lucas walking back from the woods heading for the house, but they looked pretty pissed off and very dirty for some reason like something happened.

I mind linked Nick to see what happened and all that he said was. 

'I'll talk to you in a minute' that got me a bit nervous what if Sky's hurt..

Hearing footsteps coming into the house and a pair walking up to my room eventually the door knob was turning to show Nick standing there with blood and mud all over him.

"What the hell happened to you!!" I've never seen Nick have blood over him until I sniffed to find its not his blood, looking at him up and down to try a scent who's blood it is but i didn't find any one i actually knew who it was.

"Got something to tell me Mitch?" he asked me i frowned in confusion.

"Erm no?" mine turned out to be a question also.

"What about telling your best friend that your mate isn't just a werewolf but also a freaking vampire too" and then he answered my question i was too shocked to answer back so he continued.

"W..what y..you talking about?" I stutters coming to terms with what he had just told me not believing he knew.

"Don't try and deny it I smelt you all over her" shaking he's head I instantly felt bad for trying but what else could I do?

"Dude you would never believe the shit we just been through we have just got to bury 13 rogues because your mate left us there with the bodies that she killed because they was about to attack us not that we are ungrateful because someone would have gotten hurt but she could have helped us man" sitting down on my bed, then ended up laying down looking up at me explaining. 

"Wait what? my mate? but that's impossible she's at home..." looking at him to get the answer I needed I shouldn't of left her there.

She must come to live here with me now because I need her with me she calms me down both me and my wolf agreed there and then that she wouldn't be leaving our side...

"We were almost attacked by 9 rogues and then she came and took them all away including the four that came from behind us" i looked at him shocked again.

Seriously!?

"Oh, man if she wasn't your mate I would always take her myself I thought the others were going to do her then and there" growling louder watching his shocked expression and he puts his arm up as in surrender then was laughing knowing he had got to me well i guess this was pay back.

"Why the hell was she there?" snarls at him like it was he's fault I couldn't help it if it comes to my mate what if she got hurt? I don't think I could ever control my wolf without her.

"Dude I don't know, but she did smell like blood though before she attacked them" thinking back when I saw her she did look ill, I never actually knew why until now she was hungry....

"How do you know if by the time you smelt her she would have already had blood all over her?"

"Well it was mixed between animal and Rogue so which one do you think it could be?"

"But I've got to give it to you though you have one fine mate there, ill be honoured to call her my Luna" when he said that it made me smile because no matter what she is she's still my mate no matter what even if people don't know what she really is because I have a strong mate and that made me and my wolf proud.

Walking back to my window and nods whilst hearing him say that's his going to his room to go in the shower opening it and smells my mates scent and smiles, her scent was the most amazing scent I've smelt ever my wolf wanted out to go to her.

But instead a howl came out of my mouth and it would be loud enough for her to hear but it didn't work so I did another howl into the sky and then eventually getting a reply back smiling and walking to my bed slipping in and starts dreaming of my mate...

****

Mitch >>>>

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW