34

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

Walking around the woods once again trying to find my mate was really frustrating she is so silent when she goes hunting the one thing that sometimes gave her away was when she takes our children with her to help her hunt.

They loved going one time she took all three of them and they came home screaming and laughing all three of them jumping on me it made me smile but recently she hasn't taken them not like i blame her though she's doing for their own protection even when they beg her to take them.

"Baby!" i shouted into the woods and then i whistled which echoed throughout the entire woods then i heard something jump out behind me i turned and saw nothing.

Frowning then i literally jumped out of my skin when i was pushed on the ground and was jumped on looking up and i saw her smiling sweetly at me slightly blushing. 

"Hey husband" she says wiggling on my tummy i laughed nervously and swooped us around so she was under me she looked around and looked for something and she frowned.

"Where are our children?" she asked me and tried to go back to the house

"There with Nick because i need to tell you a few things outside of there" she frowned again but nodded and tried to get up but i didn't move once she saw i wasn't going to move she smirked.

That's when i knew she was up to something and she moved her hand inside of my leg i growled and went to stop her but once i moved little she was gone i looked up and saw her leaning onto a tree i got up and heard her laugh i muttered under my breathe which made her chuckle even more.

"Whats so important for you to come without our children?" she asked in my arms at this point we was sitting on the ground whilst she was in my arms playing with my hands i smiled and watched her.

"I think i know something but i know you anit going to like it" i felt her frown and she nodded meaning for me to continue.

"I think that someone is working with Henry in our pack.." her eyes shot up and looked at me but they were red.

"Why would any one do such a thing?"she tensed and she asked whilst growls escaped i knew it wasn't towards me.

"Its just a suggestion baby" i whispered to her stroking her cheek when i did i saw her eyes turning back i knew she was calming down.

"Do you have some one in mind?" she asked me drawing circles onto my hand.

"Me and Nick have some people in mind but were not actually sure" 

"But your sure of some people" she says and laughed because she knew me to well and then i felt this emotion i haven't felt from Skylar in a a long time, sadness i looked down at her and saw the was a tear rolling down her cheek using my thumb i slowly wiped it away from hes cheek.

"Everything is going to be alright, i promise" i looked into her eyes making sure only showing truth and she nodded and settled back into my chest.

******

Skylar POV

When Mitch told me about someone was working with Tommy's father i was very curious around any one that was around my children i didn't want to make the wrong choice and judge people for the wrong reason after Mitch told me we stayed in the woods for a few more hours talking.

Then we walked back to being trampled on by three children giggling which put a smile on my face they were oblivious to whats going on around them.

Mitch wouldn't tell me who they expected because i guess he knew i would murder every single one of them so he told me to watch out and keep an eye out for any one.