Jackson's POV's

Copyright ©

Jackson's POV

**** Chapter 2 ****

When my son came to me this morning i came very suspicious about his behaviour he has been acting very differently ever since he came home late last night when everything started to happen at school, every since that incident happened with Brit and some girl i have never heard of it was really bad of me too do so but she must be really good at hiding but ever since he asked for all the male traking i had my suspisions because he wouldnt do something like this for just one person especially not for Brit either. 

**** Chapter 6 *****

"Alpha!" i heard a very annoying voice coming from one of Mitch's friends with benefits as i call them.

"Yes Brit" i spoke whilst waiting for her to enter at her own accord like she normally does.

"Your son has been kidnapped! he isn't in hes room?!" she screamed opening the door. 

"Oh yeah and who would kidnap him?" i was having a laughing fit with my wolf.

"The sneaky little bitch from school she tried getting her grubby little hands on what is mine" she growled.

"I don't think a girl has kidnapped a alpha werewolf Britney" i told her very bored. 

"So where is my mate?" i laughed mentally and carried on with the paper work. 

"I don't know where my son is, nor do i think he would want you to know where he is." i told her straight, i told her the truth as her alpha.

"But.... hes my mate he wouldnt leave me here on my own i need him!" her voice started low and then at the end started to shout.

"Listen here Britney Challis, if you was my son's mate which i highly doubt because from what i had experienced with hes mother i never wanted to be away from her ever and from what i have seen your nothing but a shag post for my son!" i told her very harshly but had to learn what she cant go round thinking she can talk to me that way both myself and my wolf deserve respect and that is what is we should get.

"I will be the future Luna and you wouldn't be able to talk to me like that ever again" she looked very smug about herself as she was smirking at me.

"Oh you think?" i looked up at her as she gulped and nodded.

"You have truly lost your mind Brit if you were Mitch's mate he would have marked you already but do i see a mark on your shoulder? No i don't and i don't think Mitch has any intention of marking you as hes because he would have done it already, now with you disrespecting me I'm only going to tell you once" pointing to the door.

"Get the hell out of my office!" i ordered her, as i watched her walk out of the door i saw my wife walking in and walked over to me and started to massaging my shoulders. 

"How's work honey?" she asked

"Its very tiring..." i answered 

"I heard the conversation you had with Britney" i let out a very frustrated growl

"That girl will be the death of me" i heard her laugh 

"I'm being serious, how the hell does our son find those girls is beyond me"

"It shouldn't be long now and he will find hes mate." nodding to what she was saying.

"But how long will it be until that will happen?" i asked her.

"We will just have to wait baby" she whispered in my ear as she wraps her arms around my neck, sighing leaning back on my office chair. 

"Until that day" i said back.