4

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

Until today i never actually thought that finding your mate felt this good i mean when the bell went and I asked her for her number and she rejected me straight the way not that i could blamed her but just by touching her the shocks that went from my hand up my shoulder that's when my whole world stop for a moment.

Then i remembered what she basically said and i knew that i had messed everything up big time after i didn't just hurt my wolf but also my mate, that turned everything upside down she knew everything with me sleeping around and that's when i felt hurt going through my body for some unknown reason is that what she was feeling?

That's when a part of just wanting to kiss her came over me i knew i hurt her so much and she wouldn't let me touch me but then her brother came a took her away from me and for a moment there i almost rip hes head off because he dragged her away from me but if he didn't i knew i would have properly screwed up any chance i would have with her.

All i wanted was to have her all to myself, i knew when I'll have her nothing would take her away from me ever again but i knew its going to be difficult to get to trust me as i saw how feisty she was and how feisty shes going to be already.

I know it was her emotions that i felt because i knew it wasn't me that hurt after i felt it i couldn't stop but to be feel guilty knowing doing it to her would hurt her, my wolf always told me that i should have waited for her and now i regret everything i had done with all the girls i have ever been with.

When she looked back as her brother was pulling her down the corridor with her and i saw in her eyes the hurt and love she still had for me even after the things i did, i smiled back and that made my heart skipped a beat and then Britney had to come in a kill the moment she came and kissed me on my lips which made me take my eyes away from Skylar for a second.

As i looked back she was gone and so was her brothers expect for the male twins where you can see just the back of there heads 'that's was quick' thinking to myself, truth be told it was actually faster than any werewolf maybe including most of the alpha's.

'You are such a dick!, You hurt our mate!' my wolf screamed at me i frowned at him because i didn't do anything at least i didn't think i did and then i realized she must have seen what Britney did and then i started to get pulled away from the group that was crowding around us, looking and saw that Britney grabbed my hand and made me walk to our next lesson and i thought i will go to the lesson today because Sky would be there.

As I sat down in my seat I looked around waiting for her but she never turned up, that was until the twins walked in the classroom and sat either side of me making me gulp feeling the intimidation they were causing.

I tried to avoiding looking at them but I couldn't help but to look at them making them look back and snarl at me at the same time

God...

'There protective over her...' my wolf mumbled to me quietly feeling the intimidation also...

'You think...' I say sarcastically

I expected her to walk through the door but she didn't and I knew the second the teacher walked in she wouldn't come in late which told me she wasn't coming and that made me even more angry because she was alright well she wasn't but she wouldn't have avoided me with for Britney who came and spoiled it for me.

"Where is she?" I asked the twins which made them look at me and growl quietly and shook there head and Aiden to look at me and glare

"Like were going to tell you." he replies finally so he turns back to the board and glares at it as the teacher speaks about what we was learning.