10

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

Waking up and heard my wolf growling at me to wake up which it is a first looking around the room finding nothing wrong thinking he thought we was under threat but we wasn't we was in an empty room alone.

Slightly confused about why hes was still stirring around in my head i asked him through our mind link.

'What's wrong?'  hearing him whimper in pain and scared made me think something must be really bad its not every time he had done that, i don't actually think hes done that before in my 18 years of living making me even more confused.

'Mate'  the moment he whimpered out he has all my attention.

'Sky? is she hurt?' he never got the chance to answer because Nick came through the mind link cutting him off completely.

'Mitch there is a white wolf out in the woods running really fast for the eastern side of the our boarder' Nick was speaking to me through the mind link thinking of what he just said, wait white he doesn't mean Sky's wolf... thinking about the first time i have seen her wolf and remembers that she's actually pure white.

Quickly getting some shorts on faster and started running downstairs out of the pack house hoping it isn't who i think he was talking about that was in the woods knowing that i would most properly shift i wouldn't need shorts.

'Nick, has the white wolf got black tips on its ears?'  remembering those little bits of her wolf as the first time i never really saw her properly as  when ever i do she is always running every time, shifting and ran faster than ever through the woods just to get there faster.

'Yeah, wait how the hell did you know?'  i froze on the spot in wolf form but once i knew what he was saying i began running again faster. 

'Nick what ever you or the others do don't attack that wolf its Sky's wolf!'  shouting through the mind link after saying that i waited for a reply but it never came which made me think something must of happened and it must be really bad otherwise he would have answered back by now.

'Come on Nick' running still whilst waiting for an answer.

'Dude, Britney has just gone for her you need to get down here quick, i think Sky's wolfs just took over.'  thinking about what happened last time at the school when both of them took over i knew this wont turn out very well for Brit.

Even now Nick still doesn't know about the vampire side of her he has only seen her wolf and bit of her vampire side but not when they have both took control but doesn't actually know they both can take over either now what would happen with the fact that she's just been attacked for no reason i know if it was myself that i would be pissed if i was in her position .

'Mitch quick man i think she going to end up killing Britney or something no one dares to go near Sky her eyes are red'  talking a little shocked but that's when i pushed myself faster and faster hearing a whimper and the smell of blood hoping that its not Sky's blood that we was smelling, i know that sounds bad but whatever ever happens my mate comes first and i know for a fact that Brit deserves it.

'Shit' my wolf spoke out feeling the pain in our mates body as we got closer.

'I swear to god if any one had hurt her i wont be so forgiving.'  i nodded my head knowing what he was saying was true i wouldn't want to get on hes bad side either.

Tensing when i smelt that it was both of there blood which was slowly making me see red the fact that my own pack member has harmed my 'MATE'  flinches when i heard my wolf's angry voice eventually getting to the clearing i shifted back and put on the shorts that was given to me from one of the pack members that was watching the girls fighting.