29

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

"Im a whale!!!" looking into the mirror whilst we was out shopping, screaming at my sisters as they were trying to keep a straight face but was failing terriblably as we were trying to find some dresses for us to wear for my birthday party yeah i know right but they insisted that we have it all what i wanted to do was sleep in my own bed next to my amazing over protective mate....

Right so let recap it has been 4 months and life is great ever since i confronted Mitch that day in the wood he never kept anything away from me again he told me everything and I'm so happy because i now know what's been happening into the pack like i should as alpha female living like a rightfull Luna, i now live in the pack house living with my mate and happily in love cliche i know but its so true.

Recently ever since Mitch found out the day of my birthday he's been nervous for some reason i find him avoiding my questions and talking to Nick and when he saw me watching him he winks at me and walks away.

Right never told you what happened to her well turns out that Jamie never told other rogues or hunters about me which is really good because now i know were safe.

So he transported Britney to an another pack but news got to us telling us that it never turned up and as one of Mitch's men went to see what happened to it he found the transported van upside down in flames so we were unsure about what happened.

"Come on Sky your not that big..." the twins said together making them look more like twins that was when i caught on what they just said glaring at them hearing them giggling to themselves and then walked off and went to look for there own dresses.

"Im not that big...." growling at them about to jump on them when i heard screaming from where the dresses were turning round and saw Megan running towards me with a dress that was looked so me looking at the size and grinned at her.

Hugging Megan knowing she might of found the perfect dress for me then ran into dressing room putting it on and froze one the spot when i looked in the mirror the dress was amazing and it fit me perfectly showing my baby bump also smiling down at my stomach as i gently rubbed across it loving the whole baby bump.

****

Later that day we all found the perfect dresses and shoes we arrived at home to see Mitch with he's friends out side playing football with all the older pups on the grass as i got out of the car and i smiled at him as i saw him wave to us from the fields.

I flinched alittle bending down as a little when a pain shot up my back in seconds holding onto the car door for support feeling like i was about to faint if i wasnt holding onto the door i think i would have fell on the floor, feeling th car door was denting as my hand held onto tight to keep my weight.

"Baby you alright?" nodding to he's question knowing i was properly lying, he still came over and took me to our bedroom and called the pack doctor yeah i know i mean its just a pain that i have gotten sometimes but never have it been that bad but no biggie she comes in our bedroom and does some checks writing everything down.

"Every thing seems fine with them both..." nodding whilst talking and writing more things down

"Wait both?" i whispered looking at Mitch he didn't talk just stared, i knew all about it but i played along for him.

"Yeah congrats, your having twins" smiling at us both i didn't know i was crying until Mitch wiped my tears from my cheek smiling and rested he's forehead against mine closing our eyes stroking my baby bump.

"But i do recommend you not to do anything too stress these two and yourself because you may have to give birth early if you push yourself too far" smiling at her thinking i could get out if this stupid party i never wanted i think Mitch noticed because he laughed out loud making me frown at him.