16

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

I didn't know what happened at first we was all walking through the woods having fun and then next minute Megan was struggling to breathe on the floor with Daniel by her side trying to calm her down it was like her wolf was fighting to come out but this shouldn't be happening yet not this early.

She still had two days left watching Daniel quickly picking her up and started running towards our house placing her in hes room on hes bed we all knew he was panicking but was holding it pretty well considering hes mate was in pain.

That's was when i asked every one else out of the room nicely so i could talk to him and to see if i could calm her down knowing i can control people's emotions and could easily do it making her tired and she wouldn't have to fight it any more she would drift off to sleep. 

"Daniel...." once i spoke i regretted it because he looked at me with pitch black eyes meaning hes wolf is in control and he could see me as a threat even though i was hes alpha he wouldn't put hes mate anywhere near someone if they were in pain and that was what she is going though right now.

"Back away Sky, i don't want to hurt you..." he growled out telling me that he was fighting hes wolf for control.

"I need to check on Meg" i steps forward only to result to him to growl and watch my every move.

"I can calm her down so she isn't in much pain..." slowly walking towards the bed one bad move and i could be in a very difficult situation between us both seeing him nod showing me that hes in control again otherwise i wouldn't have gotten an answer at all.

Walking up to the bed slowly touching her arm to hear Daniel growling at me taking big deep breathes and starts to send some images to her to make her sleep for a while so she wont be hurting at all i took all the pain from what she was feeling and it hurt so much and made me remembered me of when i had my first shift.

'That hurt like a bitch i remember'  i spoke out remembering when i first shifted into my wolf.

'I needed to get out some way, it wasn't my fault' she simple shrugged her shoulders at me making me growl at her because she didn't care that it hurt me more than her.

'Hey at least have some sympathy'  i growled at her and the only thing i got was a growl and her rolling her eyes at me which of course made me go for her.

'Were both the same person, so you will be hurting yourself.'

'Thank you Captain Obvious!' i hissed out of her as i heard Sophia chuckle at our disagreement.

******

"I..Is she okay?" i looked at Danny and saw he was struggling so i nodded at hes question getting of the bed so he could go up to her watching him take her hand gently brushing hes lips on the top of her head as he sat down from where i was.

"Danny, i cant keep her wolf from coming out and we cant have her doing this on her own its still too early for her wolf to come out even if its two days early..."

"Don't say it..." he whispered but i knew i had to tell him.

"You know what happens to humans when there wolves come out early.."

"She cant die I've only just found her Sky" i walked behind him and hugged him from behind taking hes comfort.

"She's strong Danny, she can fight and survive the shift im sure of it" i nodded to myself trying to convince myself that she would be able to make it without any help.