18 - Megan's POV

Copyright ©

Megan's POV

Whole of my life i felt pain from heartbreak, being bullied and being alone but never once did i feel this pain that was so excruciating, unbearable and intense but still i felt better i didn't know what was happening to me but i knew everything would change because of what was happing to me but i felt that something was in me and that made me feel safe and content.

Opening my eyes and saw i was in a room i never been before but to smell a scent that i remembered thinking back to when i blacked out and remembered Daniel he had me in hes arms whispering sweet things to me that no other boy had said to me ever before, i knew the moment Daniel was different but i still don't know what all i knew was the way my body reacted towards him scared me.

Coming back to earth out of what i was thinking about and that's when i knew i was in hes room by the scent looking round not expecting this kind of room for a normal boy i would have thought he would have pictures of naked girls on hes wall but no it was just an empty room with loads of books it made me feel.... safe and alot better knowing i wouldn't have to look at naked girl staring back at me making me feel awkward so thank god i didn't have to go through that.

Hearing the room door open i pretended to be asleep not like it worked when smelt him near the bed and that's when he spoke.

"I know your awake..." opening my eyes and looks at him to see sadness in them something inside me wanted to change that i didn't like him before sad what's wrong with me i shouldn't care? should i? 

"I'm awake..." giving him a small smile which he returned, that's when pain went straight through my spin making me let out a small cry but ended up as a whimper Daniel walked straight over and sat on the bed that i was in .

"Hey, shh calm down I'm here" trying to calm me down and for some reason it was actually working and i felt better when he got hes arm around my shoulders took some pain away and that confused me.

"Daniel....." I'm going to get answers now or never and quick because i have a right to what's happening to me and i know he knows what's happening well i was hoping anyway. 

"Hmmm?" he leaned hes head down so he was leaning on my shoulder and i think he was sniffing my neck.

"I need answers, and i think you already know what's happening to me because your not freaking out like anybody should be" watching how he was shuffling like he was uncomfortable that made me wonder it must be some think and now that was making me more nervous to find out what it was then a pain went up my body again.

"Well, um" mumbling to his self.

"Danny, just tell me the truth that's all i want from now on.." looking into hes eyes to tell him i was serious.

"Erm... you know in the supernatural stories about when you become of age and you change into your true nature" nodding towards him knowing it was true remember a book that i was reading in the library.

"Well you also heard that every one has a soul mate too" frowning at him what's that got to do with any thing...

"Meg your turning into your true nature and your my mate..." looking away from me like he thought i would react badly to the information like he wouldn't think id believe him he just gave me something i wouldn't well i shouldn't believe but i mean if every day things happen to you like the things like they had happened to me i would react badly but now once in a life time things happen and i couldn't help to be happy about this but then again i was hoping of something.

"The pain.... will it go away?" i let out a small whimper as i felt some pain.

"Yeah eventually at the moment your wolf is just getting used to your body" nodding at least hes here with me hopefully like he heard what i was thinking he told me that he will be here for me until the end and that made me so much better that i would have him with me after a hour later just sitting there in hes arms going through the pains that come and go but i couldn't get this mate thing out of my head they say curiosity killed a cat.

"So... this mate thing..." hearing him laugh i knew i had to cheer up a little.

"What about it?" smiling down at me. 

"Is that why i feel this way about you?" i asked him the question i wanted to know.

"Yeah your wolf can sense i am here" he smiled and stroked my arm.

"Do you have any other soul mates or just one?" blushing as i asked.

"Overall you get just one soul mate that will last forever" nodding again understanding what he was saying.

"Good... because i don't want share" smiling and blushing at the same time which resulted by him laughing and kiss my forehead that's when i felt an extremely painful urged to go for a run according to Danny he said it my wolf wanting to go for a run to but honest i don't see why she just doesn't come out and stop with the torture shes putting me though this much pain.

Getting off the bed to go to the toilet but i stopped in my path when i fell on the floor with a slight whimper as i heard my bones breaking moving into places i never knew existed in my life also hearing whimper looking around and saw that it was coming from Daniel as he stood there watching i knew he couldn't help me because if he could i knew he would i don't know how i knew it i just did.

Thinking to my self 'this progress was agonizingly slow' i just want it over and done with now at the moment i am laying on the cold floor with my eyes closed with the biggest headache of my life with Daniel holding my hand for some reason i felt like I'm almost finished that's when another pain came and made me flinch into a crouching hold in a very uncomfortable position.

Holding my stomach wishing it was over already next thing i knew i jumped and ended up back on the floor when i cried it came out as a whine looking down to see my front paws in front of me taking a step forward to see a silver paw looking up to look into a mirror to see a small silver wolf in my place and that's when i knew it was me it had my eyes turning round to face Daniel to see him smile at me that's when i heard a small voice in my head saying. 

'Mate' and now i know how it must feel to look at some one and your completely in love for them cocking my big wolf head sideways at him and then he laughed i wanted to be in hes arms again i think he knew what i was asking.

"Think about your human form, your looks, how it feels to be human" doing what he says to do ending up naked on hes floor sweating still feeling a little more pain from shifting back looking up to see hes eyes pure black full of lust and desire looking around to see something to cover myself when i felt a furry cover around me with Danny's arms around my arms lifting me up wrapping my arm around hes neck snuggling into hes chest and slowly falling asleep fitting perfectly into hes arms which was a little strange but i understood now.

*****

Megan's eyes when she turns back >>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW