3 Stepbrothers

By Animallover55

PUBLISHED ON AMAZON --GET PHYSICAL COPY OR EBOOK ALSO AVAILABLE ON BARNES & NOBLE www.sofiaqholand.com Mercha... More

3 Stepbrothers
Packing
Apocalypse of the Zombies
Hatred
End of Summer Party
Last day of Summer
First day of school
Math + TheThree = X(
Friday
Unexpected Trip
The Car Trip
The Lake House
Barbecue Lunch
Swimming at the Lake
The Campfire and S'mores
Flashback
Back Home
It Only Takes One
Revenge
Work out
The Picture
The Project
With Suzie
Thursday
Some Accidents Are Forever
Wattpad accident
Some Accidents Are Forever II
Some Accidents Are Forever III
Dinner
Interesting Information
Movie's With Trent
Suzie's Philosophy
News
Dinner with Chief
Locker Room
Her Voice
Need Help?
Blender Time
The New Girl
Em
Soccer With the Guys
The Math Test
Suzie's Crush
The Arcade
Cali's Mistake
Asking Is Harder Than It Looks
Our Talk
Protectivness
Football Game
Preparation
Shawn's Date
Cole's Plan
Tryouts
The Wall Won't Crack
Awkward Dinner
007
Authors Note
Mr. Bennett
Friday's Tryouts
Shopping With My BFF (god help me)
Author's Note
Man Shopping
Shawn's Date II
Hayden Cleves
Halloween
Field Day
Homecoming
A House Divided Against Itself
Thanksgiving
It's a Strawberry!
Christmas
Just Doing My Job
Game Day
Talking It Out
There's No Love
Sleeping Beauty
The Kingdom Has Fallen
Spilling the Peas
Clear Skies
Life is Filled of Surprises
Sparkling Lights Part 1
Sparkling Lights Part 2
Final Goodbyes
Author's Note
Epilogue
Exciting News
Exciting News Part 2
Get Ready, Get Excited
Hint 1
REVEAL
Q&A
Meet the Author
Pre-Order/Buy 3 Stepbrothers!!!!
New Website!

Bowling

646K 10.4K 2.1K
By Animallover55

After school I came home and put my bike in the shed. Not even bothering to clean it up yet. I had the weekend to do that.

Swinging my backpack I walked inside the house.

"Toriiii!" Suzie yelled running to me and hugging me tightly, "Your back! How was school?"

I chuckled, "It was good Sue. How was your day?"

"Boring. I don't like school." Suzie said pouting and letting go of me.

"Come on I'll make you a snack." I said walking in the kitchen. I went into the pantry and looked around for something to eat.

"Tori can I have some peanut butter and apples?" Suzie asked.

I nodded, "Sure." I grabbed the peanut butter and and apple. Getting a spoon I put some peanut butter on a plate and started slicing the apple. Suzie sat at the table her knees on the chair like she was waiting for some spectacular french dish or something. I chuckled to myself and set the plate in front of her.

"The guys wouldn't make me anything," She said munching on a apple, "They told me to wait for you. But your always an hour late or something."

"Yeah sorry about that Sue," I grabbed an apple slice and dipped it in the peanut butter, "Where are they exactly?"

No wonder it was so quiet and calm, I thought.

"They're in the basement. I think in the game room, or mini gym. So why don't you just ask Mark for a ride?" Suzie raised and eyebrow.

"Cause I like biking," I got up to leave for my room, "Oh which reminds me. Me, Cali, and Mark are going bowling today so I won't be home till nine, nine thirty."

"What about dinner?"

"Just tell everyone to eat without me. I'll be back at nine. Ok?"

"Ok but dad won't be happy about that Tori. What time are you leaving?"

"Don't worry about dad. And I'll have to leave around six it takes me about an hour to bike there. We bowl until eight, eight thirty and then I'll bike home. So I'll have to leave in about half hour, ok?"

Suzie nodded, "Sounds like good plan."

I smiled, "Finish your apples and when I leave I'll let you play on my PlayStation. Yeah?"

Suzie grinned, "Yes!"

I laughed and headed upstairs into my room. I set up the PlayStation for Suzie. She already knew how to put in games and movies, so I didn't have to worry about that. Suzie came up and sat in my bean bag, I handed her a controller and got ready to leave.

"Hey Tori," Suzie said as I started to leave for the door.

I spung around to face her, "Yeah?"

"You still have fifteen minutes, can you play a round with me?"

I smiled, "Of course. What game?" I asked as I sat next to Suzie.

"Call of Duty?" Suzie asked.

I laughed, "Just don't tell dad."

I put the game in and played a round with Suzie. It felt just like the old days when dad was busy at work and me and Suzie hung out. We would watch movies, play outside, I'd help her with her homework, and all that. Right now, this moment where we were playing Call of Duty, this seemed like nothing had ever changed. Like dad never met Lilly, that I didn't have three stepbrothers from hell. No right now as I shot some random dude in the head, it felt like nothing had changed.

After the round I got up, "I got to go Sue. I'll be back later."

I kissed her forehead and walked towards the door.

"I love you Tori," she called after me.

I smiled, "I love you to Suzie."

I headed out the door and downstairs, grabbing my drawstring bag that contained my money, phone, and keys. I know most girls carry a purse, but somethimes a backpack or draw string bag is just easier to carry around.

"Where are you going?" I heard Cole ask as I opened the backdoor. Shoot I didn't know they were here.

"Out," I simply said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I snapped back.

Cole seemed to lose interest after I said that.

"So Tori," Shawn said, "I liked that decoration on your bike."

"Yeah it really describes you," Blake smirked.

I shrugged and headed out the door. Man do I hate those guys.

I walked to the shed and took out my bike, it still had the red spots but I don't think someone will get close enough to see the word. I'll clean it tomorrow or Sunday. I mounted my bike and started pedaling. I did have a driver's license but I only drived dad's car on weekends, the rest of the week like I said I have to bike. I went through the dirt path and into the woods. I went around a lake and into a different path. Then passed through a street, and biked along a pathway. After the pathway I entered the woods again.

It did take me an hour to get there, but I finally arrived. I set my bike on rack, locked it, and headed inside.

"Tori!" I heard Mark yell. My eyes were still trying to adjust but I looked around and spotted him.

I smiled and walked over, "Hey. Where's Cali?"

Mark shrugged, "Not here yet, but who cares. I rented our lane for and hour and a half. That ok?"

"Perfect," I sat down across from Mark, "How long have you been waiting?"

"I just got here, like...five minutes ago? Yeah about five minutes." He shrugged.

"Good. At least your not one of those crazy persons that feels they have to be here an hour earlier." I said smiling.

Mark chuckled, "So what if I am?"

"Are you?"

"No. But I try to get here on time. Want a drink?" Mark asked.

"Yeah can you please get me a root beer?" I said batting my eyelashes.

Mark laughed, "Yeah, yeah root beer with ice no lemon." He said getting up and walking towards the counter.

"You know me so well!" I called after him. I heard him laugh and that made me laugh.

Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders, "BOO!"

"Ahhhhh," I screamed. I turned to face a laughing Cali.

"Omg Tori you had to see your reaction! That was hilarious! " Cali said in between fits of laughter.

"God Cali you scared me!" I finally said.

"Oh I know."

I lightly hit her, "Not funny."

"Yeah it sort of was." She said and sat down.

Mark came back and handed me my drink.

"Hey Cali," He said.

"Hi Mark," She replied, "So where's MY drink?"

Mark smirked, "Get it yourself."

Cali gave an exaggerated gasp and put her hand on her heart, "I'm hurt Mark. Really I am. You brought Tori a drink but not ME!"

"Tori was here earlier and I feel to lazy to walk all the way back," Mark stated sitting across from us, "So get it yourself."

I laughed, "When are we going to play?"

"After I get my drink. We could have started if Mark just got it for me, but I guess he's gonna make the poor, fragile girl get it." Cali said getting up and starting ti walk to the counter.

"Oh so sorry, don't break your neck walking to get a drink," Maek called after her.

Cali turned and gave him the finger before turning back and walking away. Me and Mark burst into laughter.

"Come on lets set it up," I got up and walked to the small touch computer. I imputed our names and it appeared on the t.v above. Cali came back a minute later.

"So who's first?" Cali asked.

"Me," Mark said, "Now watch and learn gals." He winked at us and walked away to get his bowling ball. Me and Cali rolled our eyes but gave a small laugh.

Mark brought the ball up to his chest, leveling it with the pins.

"Hey," Cali whispered to me, "Wanna do waht we always do?"

I grinned, "On three. One."

"Two," She said as Mark got ready to throw it.

"Three." I said as Mark pulled his arm back to bowl the ball.

At the same time me and Cali yelled, "MARK!"

Mark fumbled with the ball and it went into the gutter. Cali and me eroded into laughter.

"Not funny!" Mark yelled at us.

"It kinda is," I managed to say.

Mark grumbled someting under his breath and picked up another bowling ball. This time me and Cali didn't yell or say anything as he let the ball go. We were still trying to contain the laughter from the last time.

"Yeah! Spare!" He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Could have been a strike, but guess what? It wasn't!" Me and Cali laughed and she gave me a high five.

"Not cool you two. Not. Cool." Mark said.

"Ok we're sorry," I said.

"We?" Cali asked.

"Well I'm sorry Mark. I'm not sure about Cali though," I chuckled, "My turn."

I got up and made my way to get a bowling ball. Once I picked the right one I put the ball to my chest and allined it with the pins. I took a deep breath and took a few steps before swingging my arm and letting go of the ball. It rolled down for a second before knocking all the pins down.

"YESSSS!" I screamed then faced Mark and Cali, "In y'alls faces!"

They laughed as I victory danced my way back to my seat.

Cali got up and headed towards the ball rack, "Watch and learn fools."

I laughed along with Mark. Cali concentrated and did the same I did. She let go of the ball and it speeded towards the pins knocking them all down.

"Ha ha!" She said shaking her booty at us. Mark and me laughed.

"Looks like me and Cali are in the lead," I said looking at the score board.

"We would all be tied if it hadn't been for you two," Mark spat out. But me and Cali laughed.

We went on with the game for another hour. Then we ordered pizza and talked.

I checked the time, "Shhhh-shoot! I got to go! I'm sorry guys." I grabbed my stuff, "I'll call you two later, bye!"

"Bye," They both said at the same time, just as I left the alley.

I got on my bike and started peddaling as fast as I could. It was dark now so I put on my vest. I heard my phone ring so I quickly stopped to pick it up.

"Yeah?" I said into my phone.

"Where are you?" It was my dad. Great.

"I'm...uhhh...on my way. Don't worry I'm half-way there." That was lie.

"Ok well don't forget the vest." He responded.

"Its already on."

My dad chuckled over the line, "See ya in a bit Tori."

"Bye dad." I hung up and curse under my breath. I peddled as hard as I could. Once I reached our street, I was out of breath and tired.

I looked at my watch, it read 9:47. I said I'd be home around nine thirty, so I think I'm fine. I placed my bike in the shed and walked up the porch and into the house. It seemed empty, everyone must have gone to sleep or are at some other part of the house.

I sighed of relief and headed to my room. When I entered my room I found Suzie and dad laying on my bed.

"Uhhh dad?" I asked.

He looked up at me, "You said you were half way here?"

"Yeah sorry, it was hard to see." I lied. I knew that pathway by heart, but I had to say something.

My dad nodded, "Ok. So did you have fun? Who won?"

I groaned, "Mark did. Which suprises me considering he was losing. But he won. And yes I had fun."

"Tori can I sleep with Mr.Cuddles tonight?" Suzie asked as she cuddled with the stuff dog.

"Uhhh sure, but dad I'm tired and I need to take a shower so..."

"No need, I'll be leaving then." He got up and started leaving.

"Wait where are the boys?" I asked.

"Down in the basement," He responded, "Night Tor-Bo."

"Night dad. Night Suzie." I said. They headed out and I locked the door behind them.

After taking a quick shower I curled up under my cover and fell asleep. But I still had two things running through my mind. One: How should I get back at the boys for what they did to my bike? And two: What my dad said, 'Tori has it ever occured to you that if you do something nice for them, they might do something nice for you?'

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey so I hope you guys like it.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
5.7M 42.5K 12
All Clarey wants is to be one of the boys. The problem is, Evan and his best friend, Lance, are not having it. Clarey Johnson and Evan von Detten hat...
676K 12.1K 42
UNEDITED! "I can't act like I'm not in love with you!" he says at last. Every single drop of confidence fades away from my body. "What did you say?"...
653K 28.2K 48
"In a house full of eight, disgusting, inconsiderate, illogical, and inconvincibly stupid older brothers, what's one more?" *** Alex has eight o...