Better Days (Completed)

By _yoyooo

Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and... More

- I'm Trying ...
- It's About To Be A Long Day..
- I Gotchu...
- I Didn't Want To...
- She My Lil Ryda
- She My Lil Ryda Pt.2
- I'm Sorry, Let Me Make It Up To You..
- Lets Figure It Out
- Girlfriend
Happy Birthday August !
- Reunited ...
- Trust Me ....
- I'll Miss You..
- I'm Coming...
- Give Me Strength
- We Working On Us
- I'll Take Care Of You
Last Chapter Private.
- Fun and Bonding...
- Turn It Up..
- Chill Out On Me
- Confused.
- What Did I Just Do?
- Its About To Get Crazy
- Day By Day
- Perspective
- We All Going Through It...
- Kicking It
- This Is For The Abuse...
- Cant Catch A Break..
- Friendship
- See You At 7
- See You At 7 Pt.2
- Save It
- Noted..
- Home..
- Good For Me
- Ill Handle It
- Family..
- We're All We Got...
- The Woman I Love...
- Ill Be Damned..
- Better Days....
- Good To Be Back
- Im Ready....
Any Questions?
Sequel

- Family Night (Final Chapter)

8K 475 359
By _yoyooo

Iyasia

*1 month later*

"Bae, get up you got ya photoshoot in an hour." August shook me.

"I don't feel good August, just call and cancel it for me." I whined.

"Ya back still hurtin?"

I shook my head yes and rolled back over trying to get comfortable.

"A maybe you really-"

"I'm not pregnant! There's 6 pregnancy test in the bathroom on the counter that confirm it." I semi yelled.

"You got da cheapest ones up in da sto. Dey ain't accurate you need to go to da docta."

"August please just let me sleep." I whined.

"Okay well if you not pregnant we still need to figure out why ya back hurtin. Ya can't keep cancelling dese shoots. Dem people gon cancel yo ass."

I sighed trying to enjoy my last few seconds of sleep and reluctantly got up bumping past August to go to the bathroom.

"Fuckin square up Asia, sick'a yo shit." He threw up his fist.

I laughed at his antics and turned on the sink water and he smiled snaking his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

I suddenly gagged releasing my insides into the sink. August grabbed my hair quickly while smiling the whole time.

Tears began to fall from my eyes, bending over so suddenly to throw up sent a sharp pain through my back and I was frustrated. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth and August pulled me into his chest wiping my tears.

"Only 9 mo' months." He tried to conceal his laugh.

I hit his chest pulling away from him. "Get away from me." I pouted.

"Damn A, you really acting like you don't want dis." His tone changed.

I immediately felt bad. I had been acting like a bitch about this, for no reason actually. I wanted nothing more than to be the mother of his kids my emotions just were so down.

"I do August." I sighed. "Just bare with me, my emotions a little bit of everywhere right now."

He nodded understanding. "As long as you want dis, I ca take everything dat come along wit it."

I smiled tippy toeing and kissing him. "Can I just go to the doctor like this?" I motioned to my night clothes.

"You ain't gon shower?"

"Yeah, but then can I put on some more night clothes." I smiled goofily.

"Whateva keep you smilin baybeh." He laughed.

----
"You nervous?" I looked over at August.

We'd been in the doctors office for a while. They'd done x rays on my back and done some blood test and now we were just waiting on the results of everything.

"I'm excited." He intertwined his fingers with mine. That always put me at ease, knowing this man was really mine. We were in this shit for the long haul.

"Ms. Chanel?" The doctor came in smiling.

"Yes?" I directed my attention to her.

"Well, we reviewed the x-rays and your blood test results are back. The discomfort in your back that you feel is because you're with child."

I could see August smiling from ear to ear and I looked back over at him smiling.

"How long?" August asked unable to wipe his cheesy smile from his face.

"About 3 weeks is my estimate." The doctor answered. "You'll have to take prenatal vitamins and we actually offer a program here for first time mothers." She smiled.

I nodded my head my head squeezing August's hand. "Is that all?"

"Yes ma'am you're free to go and congratulations." She smiled.

August and I got up and headed out to the car.

"Auhhhhh man, my lil man gon be fresh ta death like his daddy man." He did some weird dance with his arms in the air.

"It's not even yours August." I lied waiting to see his reaction.

"Get fucked up." He said simply while still doing his dance.

I laughed. "Shut up, and we're having a little mini me. I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'a be happy eitha way. Dey gon be so blessed to have a daddy like me." He laughed.

I smiled cause I knew he was right. August was an amazing person period and kids brought that out of him even more.

"They are." I smiled.

------

"Travis shut the fuck up! You're always talkin about shit you don't know about." Jasmine yelled at Travis.

Every Friday we had family night and we rotated who's house we were having it at. Tonight we were at Trav and Kyonnas place. My uncle Thomas was here this time around too.

"Okay now when Chris go get some head from anotha woman don't be callin Kyonna and Asia cryin. Since you wanna be childish and not slob on da po man knob." Trav continued.

Jasmine turned to Chris who was chuckling.

He cleared his throat really quick and stopped laughing. "Oh na..na I would never step out on Jas." He corrected.

"See my baby love me." She cooed leaning up to kiss his lips. He smiled kissing her back.

"Asia you quiet as hell. Tell us the news." Jas pointed out.

"What news? I don't have any news." I answered nervously.

Everyone in the room stale faced me.

"Ain no news. Fuck yal got yal faces turned up fa." August chimed in.

"Yeah, what the hell." I said.

"Lil niece bet not have no news." Uncle Thomas chimed in.

"We're all grown." Aria laughed at him babying me.

He scoffed turning his head back to me.

"There's no news seriously." I repeated.

"Cut yo shit. How far along are you with my lil niece or nephew. While August tryna play along he da one who told us." Travis said.

"Oh shit, I'm bout to be a great uncle. I'm too young for this bullshit." Thomas sighed and everyone laughed at him.

I turned punching August. "August what the hell!" I whined.

"Damn A!" He rubbed the spot I hit him in. "I'm sorry I was just excited. I'm bout to be a daddy." He smiled widely and then turned his head back to Travis. "So since you wanna spill tea. Let's switch dis shit up to vodka, when my lil niece or nephew due?" August smirked.

Everyone in the room gasped looking at Kyonna. "Travis!" She hit his head.

"Fuck wrong wit yal putting yal hands on folks." He looked at Kyonna and I.

"Yal have big ass mouths!" Kyonna and I said at the same time and everyone erupted in laughter.

"Fuck all that! I'm bout to be a god mother of two!" Jasmine squealed and we all looked at her with no specific facial expression.

"No?" She slowly stopped dancing looking around at us.

Kyonna and I both laughed and nodded our heads at her. "Of course." I said to her.

I turned to Aria looking at her. "I know it's not all that common but, I would love for you to be my child's God mother as well." I smiled.

The hugest smile appeared on her face as she tried to process what I said. Even August looked shocked. Aria had been nothing but good to August and with her coming around more often I started to think of her as a friend. Her, Jas, Kyonna, and I had all gotten pretty close. "Of course!" She squealed.

Her and Jasmine hopped up and down hugging eachother and everyone watched them laughing.

"This is depressing." Thomas sighed and I laughed getting up and sitting next to him smiling.

"You still young unc. You gon be a handsome ass great uncle." I told him.

He rubbed his hands on his face. "Handsome. That's true. I'm one fine ass man." He popped his collar.

"You ain't Chris brown fine though." Chris chimed in.

"Everytime you talk its bullshit." Jasmine looked up at him and we all were bent over laughing.

"You ain all dat nigga." August chimed in.

"Is that right?" Kyonna laughed. "Asia what that is he said the night we all went out? "Breezy won't be taking nobody down, yall better be on that bullshit and learn how to say goodbye"." Kyonna quoted.

I fell out on the couch laughing along with jazz. Chris, Aria, and my unc even joined in while August and Travis didn't crack a smile.

"Like I said." August yelled. "He aight."

"It's love." Chris laughed.

"Is anybody else hungry?" Aria asked finally finishing her laughing fit.

"My dawg." Uncle Thomas said. "Yal beatin yal gums and niggas like us is hungry." He pointed between him and Aria.

"Well ain't nobody cook." I pointed out.

"How about we go to-"

"NO!" Everyone cut August off.

"Yal be playa hatin." He rolled his eyes.

"What do the mommies want?" Aria looked between Kyonna and I.

"Wing stop?" Kyonna suggested.

"Ooo that sounds good." I rubbed my stomach.

"Wing stop it is." Chris said.

----
"$82.80 is your total." The lady from wing stop said.

Everyone had sent Chris and I out to get the food and they all stayed back at the house.

Chris pulled out his card handing it to her. She could barely keep her eyes off of him long enough to finish the order.

"I know he's good looking. His girlfriend thinks so too. Speed this shit up." I said with plenty of attitude.

She rolled her eyes giving me the receipt.

"You gotta chill. Them my fans." He laughed.

"They can all get they ass kicked. Jas ain't here to do it." I rolled my eyes.

"Asia you all but negative 4 feet tall."

I stopped pointing my finger in his face. "Fuck wit me."

He threw his hands up in surrender. "Won't say another word."

-------

"August get your ole lady, tryna fight my fans." Chris laughed as we walked in the door.

"Damn Chris, snitchin like shit." I whispered.

"She betta sit ha pregnant ass down." August said not looking up from his phone.

"Go bestfran dats my bestfran." Jasmine and Kyonna sung at the same time and I bent over twerking.

"You betta you betta!" Uncle Thomas started singing loud as hell.

We all stopped turning to look at him slowly.

"Omg unc pleaseeeeeeee." I laughed.

We sat down eating our food and sharing plenty of laughs. Every single person sitting in this room was my family and we'd all been through it. Whether with eachother or others. For once in my life I was excited to see what the future held.

Finally, I was living in better days.

---

It's a wraaaaaap. Better Days has come to an end guys 😫

Like I said I will be doing a sequel.

Uh to all my readers, I love each and every one of yal. For every comment and vote. This was my very first book and yal made this shit rock.

For all the people who commented to tear me down, fuck ya.

To the people who helped me out, thank yal I love yal. dangerouslykea @lola_monroee @ratedcallie MessyMiyahhh & others with yal constructive criticism.

Love yal again.

- Yoyo ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 60
19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Blindly forgives him for everything he does...
3.8K 101 40
Erica is a 16 year old almost 17. Her parents are barely at home and her older sibling no longer lives with them. Her parents don't trust her being a...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
269K 9.8K 36
A 23 year old doctor was working with her bestfriend and her perverted boss. One day she went to jail for fighting a girl, surprisingly she met Augus...