- Good For Me

So I'm late with my update for today but at least I ain't abandon yal 😂 I literally update everyday.

I'm late because I had to attend my uncles funeral today so bare with me if this isn't the best chapter but I was getting fidgety not writing something 😂 like this is my drug.

Enjoy ❤️

August

I finally landed in Florida and though I had fun with Asia I was glad to be back.

I picked up my phone to call Aria and let her know I landed but she didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

"Aria, I'm back uh I'll be at da house so come by. I miss ya." I hung up and sat my phone down driving to my house.

I pulled in my driveway and sighed killing the engine and getting out. When I opened the door I seen a birthday set up. There was balloons and all types of Jordan's lined up in front of the couch with a rose on top of each box. The movie sister act 2 was playing and there was food on the stove. I smiled knowing Aria was behind this. I was broken from my trance when I heard a loud scream.

I rushed into my room where the screaming was coming from. When I got there a man in all black, black ski mask and gloves included was assaulting Aria. I walked in on him trying to rip her pants off and I cocked back and punched him making him stumble a little.

He whipped out his gun and shot at me and ran out. The gun barely missed me and I ran over to a crying Aria.

"Aria what happened?!" I scooped her into my arms to try and console her.

"I came over to surprise you." She cried. "I set up everything it was gonna be perfect I'm so sorry." She continued to break down. "I don't know how he got in but he dragged me in here and he just beat me."

I could feel my blood boiling at the thought of what he would've done if I had gotten here any later.

"Did he say anything, could you recognize anything about him?"

She shook her head no and continued to cry.

"I'm here ma, I got you."

"I'm sorry."

I chuckled a little because the girl literally was assaulted but was apologizing to me because her birthday plans for me were ruined.

"Are you gonna call the police?" She questioned.

"You want me to?"

"No." She said in a low tone. "I want to forget about it."

I sat her up and looked at the bruises forming on her face and caressed them. She looked down as if she was ashamed for me to look at her.

I got up and walked in the bathroom turning on the bath water and putting some of her Victoria secret bubble bath in.

I walked back into the room and she was sitting there staring down at her hands. I scooped her up bridal style and carried her into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"We gone celebrate my birthday but you need to relax a little first." I sat her down in the bathroom.

She looked at me and I looked at her and I kept looking at her and she kept looking at me.

"Are you gonna leave so I can bathe?" She questioned.

"No, I'm not. So gon on."

"Augusttttttt."

"Ariaaaaaaa."