- Family Night (Final Chapter)

Iyasia

*1 month later*

"Bae, get up you got ya photoshoot in an hour." August shook me.

"I don't feel good August, just call and cancel it for me." I whined.

"Ya back still hurtin?"

I shook my head yes and rolled back over trying to get comfortable.

"A maybe you really-"

"I'm not pregnant! There's 6 pregnancy test in the bathroom on the counter that confirm it." I semi yelled.

"You got da cheapest ones up in da sto. Dey ain't accurate you need to go to da docta."

"August please just let me sleep." I whined.

"Okay well if you not pregnant we still need to figure out why ya back hurtin. Ya can't keep cancelling dese shoots. Dem people gon cancel yo ass."

I sighed trying to enjoy my last few seconds of sleep and reluctantly got up bumping past August to go to the bathroom.

"Fuckin square up Asia, sick'a yo shit." He threw up his fist.

I laughed at his antics and turned on the sink water and he smiled snaking his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

I suddenly gagged releasing my insides into the sink. August grabbed my hair quickly while smiling the whole time.

Tears began to fall from my eyes, bending over so suddenly to throw up sent a sharp pain through my back and I was frustrated. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth and August pulled me into his chest wiping my tears.

"Only 9 mo' months." He tried to conceal his laugh.

I hit his chest pulling away from him. "Get away from me." I pouted.

"Damn A, you really acting like you don't want dis." His tone changed.

I immediately felt bad. I had been acting like a bitch about this, for no reason actually. I wanted nothing more than to be the mother of his kids my emotions just were so down.

"I do August." I sighed. "Just bare with me, my emotions a little bit of everywhere right now."

He nodded understanding. "As long as you want dis, I ca take everything dat come along wit it."

I smiled tippy toeing and kissing him. "Can I just go to the doctor like this?" I motioned to my night clothes.

"You ain't gon shower?"

"Yeah, but then can I put on some more night clothes." I smiled goofily.

"Whateva keep you smilin baybeh." He laughed.

----
"You nervous?" I looked over at August.

We'd been in the doctors office for a while. They'd done x rays on my back and done some blood test and now we were just waiting on the results of everything.

"I'm excited." He intertwined his fingers with mine. That always put me at ease, knowing this man was really mine. We were in this shit for the long haul.

"Ms. Chanel?" The doctor came in smiling.

"Yes?" I directed my attention to her.

"Well, we reviewed the x-rays and your blood test results are back. The discomfort in your back that you feel is because you're with child."

I could see August smiling from ear to ear and I looked back over at him smiling.

"How long?" August asked unable to wipe his cheesy smile from his face.