- Im Ready....

Iyasia

I woke up this morning extremely sore. Maybe August and I outdid ourselves last night and I am still healing.

"August baby I'll be right back." I whispered hovering over him.

"Come get back in bed wea you goin?" He rolled over facing me but never opening his eyes.

"I need to go get a morning after pill we didn't use protection at all."

"So what." He groaned.

"So my injured ass not carryin no children right now."

He kissed his teeth. "Aight go. Hurry up and come back."

I kissed his lips and grabbed my keys heading out.

On the way there I realized I hadn't spoken to my uncle Thomas so I gave him a call.

"Thomas." He answered.

I chuckled. "Unc why you answer the phone saying your name? What if somebody was looking for you?"

"Well they found me." He laughed. "How you doin lil niece?"

"Good I miss you- Get the fuck out the way!" I yelled at a driver in front of me laying on my horn.

"You a lil mean sum just like your momma." He laughed. "I miss you too. You done got your man back and forgot about your po unc."

"I know I'm sorry, do you wanna have lunch later?"

"I actually got a date to get ready for." He said extremely fast.

"Ohhhhh sukie sukie, a date?" I cooed.

"Yeah." I could tell he was smiling.

Unc told me why he was so set on getting rid of Vince people when I was in the hospital. Not only had Vince killed my mother, he killed my uncles wife and three kids when my dad Jermaine went missing. Uncle Thomas had been married for 2 1/2 years and had three girls. So to see that my uncle was actually interested in dating and making positive moves in his life was amazing.

"I'm so happy for you uncle Thomas!" I squealed.

"I'm feelin good about this lil niece, I feel it's time."

"It is, I told you we're making good memories." I smiled like he could see me.

"Good memories. I can catch up with you another day though. Just let me know."

"Okay, talk to you later."

"Later." I hung up and pulled into Cvs parking lot. I sighed because I hadn't been here since that day.

"Welcome to Cvs." The cashier clerk said. I nodded and smiled going down the aisle where morning after pills would be located.

"Iyasia." I heard a familiar voice say and I turned around seeing Aubrey walking in my direction. "You just left me on the other aisle." He smiled.

"Oh my god no." I whispered throwing my hand over my mouth and closing my eyes tight and opening them and he was gone. "Shit, Iyasia get it together."

"I got a modeling job for you." A voice whispered behind me and I turned around seeing Vince.

I screamed backing away and closing my eyes again. When I opened them again he was gone.

"I don't wanna have to do this sweetheart." My dad apologized walking towards me.

"No please." I sobbed covering my face.

"Ma'am you okay?" A little old woman asked.

I nodded my head frantically wiping away the tears rushing from my eyes. She looked at me skeptical and walked away.