- Chill Out On Me

August(left) Asia(middle) Aubrey(Right)

Iyasia

"Omg Asia there he is!" Kyonna said trying to talk over August Alsina and Lil Wayne's new single Why I Do It that was blasting in the club.

"There's who? Chris brown? Where?!" I squealed.

"Bitch no, August."

I looked at the upper level of the club and sure enough there was August looking down at me smirking.

Kyonna, Jasmine and I all roared in laughter because he was actually serious about this.

"Oh and look there's Travis!" Jasmine said now crying laughing.

We looked over the opposite side of the club at the upper level and sure enough there was Travis.

"He got me fucked up if he think his parental supervision gone keep me from letting Christopher Maurice Brown take me down." Kyonna said.

Jasmine and I shot our head in her direction and stared at her and she tried to fight back a smile.

"Well....maybe I'll behave."

"You knew." I said laughing as we made our way to the bar.

"What can I get for you ladies?" The male bartender asked flashing his smile at me. He was beautiful, I mean absolutely perfect but he definitely didn't look like he needed to be working in a bar. He was so classy looking.

"Ma'am and what about you?" He said breaking me out of my trance.

I looked over at Jasmine and Ky. "You guys already ordered?"

They nodded their heads. "They ordered while you were burning a hole in my face." He flashed that beautiful smile again.

"Oh I'm sorry." I blushed. "I'll take a club soda." I smiled.

"I'll go get that for you ladies." He said smiling one last time and walking away.

"Um Asia what are you doing?" Kyonna asked with her eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"Giving that nigga the googily eyes, you and I both know August is with the shits and he's right up there." She pointed in his direction. "I want this club to be in one piece when we leave."

"Kyonna chill out I was being friendly. Let me worry about my relationship, cool?"

Before she could say something else the bartender came back with our drinks.

"How much do I owe you?" I said while looking through my wallet.

"Nothing. It's on me."

When I looked up he was flashing that beautiful smile again.

"Um, thank you."

He nodded. "No problem, enjoy your night."

As we grabbed our drinks and walked away from the bar I noticed Jasmine and Kyonna were both quiet.

"Well what's the problem now?" I asked aggravated.

"Your attitude is the problem A, I wasn't trying to put my two cents in your relationship but Stevie Wonder could see how hard you were undressing that man with your eyes I mean damn." Ky spoke up.

"Is it a damn crime to look? I'm sure August looks too."

"Guys lets just have fun. It's not really that big of a deal. Plus the dj just said Chris brown is coming out soon." Jasmine chimed in.