- It's About To Be A Long Day..

Latoya and August in MM

August

"Baaaaabeeeeee hurry up you take longer than me to get ready, everything about that is wrong." Latoya yelled as she anxiously waited for me by the door.

"Maybe cause I don't wanna go! Fuck I look like goin ta see a damn churren movie bout houses Toya? Ima grown ass man." I said.

She's making me go see this movie called House. This is what I have to do since I lost our bet. The deal was if I could not go to Popeyes for a week she had to cater to my every single need for a day. If I lost I had to go on a date with her and she chose the place and activity and I had to pay for it all. I was positive I didn't leave any traces of Popeyes in the damn car. Somehow Latoya inspector gadget head ass found a condiment from Popeyes under the drivers seat. Any other woman would've dragged me into the mall and made me blow all my money at like Chanel or something right? Not Toya she wanna go watch documentaries on houses and shit.

"August Anthony lets go! It starts in 45 minutes!" She yelled, getting frustrated with me.

I sighed and came out of the bathroom with a stale face and stood in front of her. She smiled from ear to ear. "This is gonna be so fun babe, you'll like it I promise!" She said as she kissed me.

"Yeah aight Latoya, let's jus go man." I stepped around her and headed out to the car so we could be on our way and get this date from hell over with.

-----------------------
Iyasia

"$10.50?! Since when was it $10.50 to see a movie?! Is it 3d? Are there massage chairs?" I whisper yelled at the lady in the box office.

"Ma'am it's $10.50 for you and would be $6.50 for your daughter, I apologize for any inconvenience but this has always been the prices."

Tuh, back when I was in high school tickets were damn near $6 dollars.

"Asia lets just go, it's too expensive." Vic said pulling my arm trying not to seem disappointed. I could see right through all of that. She was pissed that once again her screw up sister couldn't do this one thing for her.

I sighed as I reached in my bag and pulled out $17. "Here." I handed the money to the lady. I could see Vic smiling to herself.

"We're gonna watch it Vic, I promised you remember?" I said pulling her into a side hug.

She smiled big. "Thank you A, I know we don't have a lot of money but I promise I won't ask for anything else after this." She started to ramble about the movie as we grabbed our tickets and walked into the theatre but my attention was on a tall man walking into the theatre with what looked like his girlfriend. He didn't look happy to be here at all might I add. He was beautiful though, and his body was stained in tattoos it was the most beautiful thing.

I was quickly broken from my trance when Vic started speaking loudly. "A why you looking at that man over there like that?" She said as she pointed directly at him. "You think he cute? I think he cute A." She said still quite loud.

"Shut up Victoria and stop pointing!" I said loud enough for her to hear. When I looked back up the man looking at me smirking and I shot an awkward smile and grabbed Vic trying to walk away.

"Waaaaait, Asia can we get popcorn first just a small one?" She said still being extremely loud. What the hell is she yelling for?

"Vic I don't have money for all that come on." I said whispering.

"Okay." Vic said pouting playing with her fingers.

"I'll get her a popcorn it's not a big deal." A female voice said. When I turned around it was that same guys girlfriend smiling from ear to ear.

"Uh.. Uh no she's okay. We ate at home she's just being greedy right Vic?" I looked at her with hopeful eyes that she wouldn't embarrass me in front of this fine ass man and his girlfriend.

She scrunched up her face. "Um A we ain't eat since this morning remember?" She said in a duh tone.

I mentally faced palmed myself and made a mental note to talk to her about this.

The man and his girlfriend both smirked trying to contain a laugh. "It's fine miss really, all the kids in here have food to watch the movie, just please let me do this." She said almost begging.

I sighed "Fine just a small popcorn Vic, don't be greedy." The lady and Vic had huge smiles plastered on their faces as they locked hands and ran towards the concession stand before the lady stopped and turned around walking back towards the man with her hand out.

"Fuck you tryna show me? Ain't nothing in your hand." He said putting his hands in his pockets and turning his head to the side.

"August don't play you know you're paying for this date." She said smirking.

"Fuck. Neva again." He said under his breath as he pulled out his card and handed it to her before she ran back off with Vic.

I tried to focus on Vic but I felt him staring a hole in my face. I looked over at him. "Girlfriend?"

"Yep, Latoya. I'm August and you is..." He stared at me intensly for a second. "Iyasia" he said.

I snapped my head looking at him. "How did you know?"

He chuckled. "On ion know, definitely didn't figure out by dat big ass necklace dat say "Iyasia". I'm jus psychic." He said sarcastically.

Duh Iyasia.

"Oh" I said embarrassed that I didn't think about that.

I looked over at Vic ordering everything on the menu and Latoya egging her on to get more.

August rolled his eyes. "Latoya so fulla' shit she kno dat girl ain't gone eat all dat."

They both walked back in our direction with two trays full of food and Vic had a guilty smile on her face. "We got enough for everybody A!"

I stale faced her and groaned. "I said only a small popcorn Vic."

"It was my fault I talked her into getting more." Latoya said. "But let's not dwell on the past. What can we do? Vic told me you guys are watching Home too so come sit with me and August. Cool? Great." Her and Vic walked away towards the theatre before I could respond.

August and I shot each other a look and followed behind them lagging behind.

"Dis sum bullshit August mumbled" I nodded my head and we made our way into the theatre.

This is kind of like a introduction to August and Latoya more than anything.

No Toya will not be a bitch lmfao.

Give me feedback guys do you like it so far?

Thoughts on Toya?

Thoughts on August?

Thoughts on Vics big ass mouth lmfao?

Thoughts on Asia?

LEMME KNOW SUM LOL.

- Yoyo ❤️