- Home..

Song in MM Play it once Asia starts giving August his gifts! It adds to the feel 😫

Iyasia

August had been up here in Cali with me for two days and today was his birthday. I had lots planned for him especially because he was leaving tomorrow. I appreciate that he was okay with spending his birthday with fucked up ole me so I was gonna make it count.

I crawled on the bed crawling on top of him.

"August wake up."

He groaned and roll over making me fall off the bed.

I sighed and got back up, shaking him. "August wake upppppp."

"What do you want with my life Iyasia damn." He groaned.

"I want to get your day started early."

"It's too early."

"It's 11am get the fuck up." I said seriously.

He sighed heavily and fluttered his eyes open giving me a death stare.

I smiled wide and got off the bed. "Get ready, you have an hour."

---------------
August

"Asia it's too hot fa da beach, I like my complexion dawg. The sun is on fuck you right now."

"Stop complaining August omg."

I rolled my eyes as she dragged me to a little set up she had. There was a table with a full Kfc meal laid out.

I stale faced her. "You tryna be funny?"

She cracked up laughing. "You need to switch it up August damn, Popeyes ain't going no where."

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile at how corny she was.

She sat down first and I did soon after. We prayed before we ate our meal which is something I told her needed to be routine. Praying needed to be ritual in her life from now on.

"What else you got planned fa me?" I smiled and then dipped in my mashed potatoes shoving it in my mouth.

"Not too much, I don't know my way around Cali like that but I didn't want your birthday to go to waste."

I chuckled. "Ion usually do much anyway, so I appreciate dis."

She smiled and nodded and continued to eat her food. Once we were finished we cleaned up our mess. I began to walk away but Asia pulled out a beats pill and started blasting black peoples favorite line dancing song, 'The Cha Cha Slide.' I looked back at her and smirked.

"Cmon!" She yelled and she got the attention of a few of the other people on the beach. Some of them got up and joined her in her antics.

"Oh fuck no." I laughed.

"Come onnnnnn!" Everyone said simultaneously and Asia had the biggest grin on her face.

"Come on birthday boy." She laughed.

I shook my head and walked over joining them.

"To the left, take it back now yal, one hop this time!" We sang and danced along to the music.

"Oh baby you better get it." An older black woman next to me egged me on.

"Aight now mama." I laughed.

When it was time to cha cha she whined her hips real smooth making sure she rubbed up against me.

Asia was cracking up laughing once she noticed and kept dancing as the group got larger.