- Ill Be Damned..

August

"How you feel? Ready ta go home?" I asked rolling Asia out the hospital in a wheel chair.

She simply nodded. It's been two weeks since I found out she was in the hospital but she'd been in there a month in total.

"You comin to my house?"

"You ready for me to?" She said lowly. She was still dependent on her breathing machine but she'd gotten a lot better and she didn't need the notepad anymore.

"Only if you throw it back."

"August I'm all shot up." She whined.

"I'm all hard, so what."

She laughed and reached back grabbing my manhood through my sweats and I hissed.

"You are." She chuckled.

"Stop playin wit me A."

"Ok ok I'm sorry." She started to laugh hysterically and then gasped for air.

"Ole wheezing ass."

-----
"Ole girl was staying here?" Asia said limping around my house.

"Yeah, she had her own place but she was here most of the time." I answered truthfully.

"Her stuff still here, so she's coming back?" Asia said relaxing on the couch.

"Coming back to get it, I guess. I feel like da worlds biggest asshole." I sighed.

There was a knock at the door. "August it's Aria."

"Speaking of the devil." Asia chuckled to herself flipping through the channels on the tv.

I got up and swung the door open, Aria came in and seen Asia on the couch and I could see her mood instantly switch and she just walked straight to the bedroom. Asia got up to follow behind her but I grabbed her making her sit back down. "Sit down cripple."

She rolled her eyes and gave me a 'fix it then' look.

I nodded and followed behind Aria. When I walked in the room Aria was packing her things.

Aria was a hell of a good girl and I know she's what I need, I know it. I wouldn't even lie and say I wasn't feeling her because I was but I couldn't allow it to be more than that, I couldn't deny how much I loved Asia no matter how bad she was for me.

"Ari, can we talk?" I walked up to her.

She ignored my presence and continued getting her things.

"Aria please man, don't do dis."

When she turned around to look at me her eyes were stained with tears.

"August please move." She mumbled.

"Aria no bruh, I need you to talk to me." I was damn near begging.

"August, I did my part. I did all I could to be a good person. I was there whenever you needed me, literally. That's how it always is though." She shrugged walking past me getting more of her things. "People use me until they don't need me anymore and then send little old Aria on her merry way."

"Aria I ain use you, and I'm not sending you on your way. I still want you in my life please don't walk out on a nigga like dat."

Aria had really been there for me through it all and the last thing I wanted in this whole world was to lose her like that. She helped balance me.

The tears began to rush faster down her face and I found myself crying as well.

"Aria, just chill and let me talk ta you."

At this point she was speeding around the room grabbing everything and was headed out. I followed behind her and she jumped in her car locking the door and speeding off.

"Aria!" I yelled but she never looked back.

When I walked back in the house I could feel Asia's eyes staring me down but I just walked straight into the room closing the door behind me.

As much as I am happy to be back with Asia, losing Aria in the process just wasn't gon work for me.

"August." Asia knocked on the door.

I didn't respond.

"August I'm going to knock two more times and then I'm coming in." She knocked twice more and then walked in sitting next to me on the bed.

"August stop crying please." She whispered rubbing my back.

I got up and walked in the bathroom and I could hear Asia sigh.

When I looked over at the shower Aria had left her Victoria secret body wash. I smiled to myself grabbing it and rushing out the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Asia followed behind me.

"To go make this right."

"Why do you need to?" She questioned.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "She was dere when you wasnt Asia. I ain't bout to just kick her out of my life. Don't argue with me bout it, it's not happenin."

She started to say something else but I walked out the house damn near sprinting to my car.

-----
"Aria open da do', I know you're here and you left sum at my house." I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell.

"August ship to me then, damn." She said from the other side of the door.

"Ariaaa." I started to whine a little bit.

She opened the door enough to grab her body wash out my hand and tried to close the door but I stopped it and walked in.

"August, please leave my home. You are not welcome in mine just as I'm not welcome in yours." She said crossing her arms.

"I'm not leaving until you talkin to me again so you might wanna reconsider yo attitude or ima be here a while." I sat back on the couch propping my legs up.

She sighed sitting on the couch across from me.

I spoke up. "Aria listen, da last thing I want in dis whole world is for you to be out of my life completely. I know I led you on but I never lied to you, was never dishonest. Everything I eva said was genuine. You may not want to talk to me right na but just don't let it be permanent." I pleaded with her.

She didn't respond she just kept her head hanging low. I got up walking over to her and snaked my arms around her.

"I'm sorry Aria, Im an asshole but I need you man."

She tried so hard to not cry and I could tell because of how hard she was sniffing.

"Just say you'a forgive me and I'a give you yo time alone, but I ain't leavin knowin it's fucked up fo good."

"I forgive you August." She mumbled.

I left out a breath of relief and hugged her tighter. "Thank you." I kissed the top of her head and stood up walking out.

I fucked up a lot of shit, but my relationship with Aria wasn't gon be one of em.

------

Quick lah sum sum.

I'm so conflicted, I love this book so much and don't want it to end but I just don't know 😂

I'll figure it out.

- Yoyo ❤️