- I'll Miss You..

Latoya(left), Gizelle(right) in MM

Iyasia

"Vic wake up it's time for school." I said while rubbing my eyes.

She didn't move.

"Vic get up! I'm not doing this with you today." I shook her and she still didn't move.

"Victoria what the hell!" I ripped the covers off her and looked at her realizing she was pale.

"Victoria wake up." I shook her frantically.

"Oh my God, oh my god."

I ran into my room and called 911 in a panic.

911 operator: 911 whats your emergency?

"My sister she's unresponsive! Please send somebody please hurry!" I yelled while running back into the room where Victoria was.

"Vic please baby wake up please don't do this." I said still shaking her. Forgetting I was still on the phone with 911 I dropped the phone and began giving her CPR but she was still unresponsive.

"Vic please don't leave me please." I cried into her chest.

-----------------------------
August

It's been about a week since I've talked to Asia. I called her and she answered once but immediately gave the phone to Vic. Vic was being her typical self complaining that she was sick. I ain't pay her no mind being that she was always trying to get out of going to school but it was good hearing from her especially since Asia didn't want anything to do with me.

I was broken from my thoughts when my doorbell rang.

"Ugh who the hell is it." I mumbled as I got up.

I walked to the door and opened it only to see Miyah standing there with a worried look on her face.

"Um August, is Jasmine here?"

"Nah ma, why wassup?"

"August I don't know where she is I've been looking for her since yesterday, she's not answering her phone, she hasn't been home. August I-" she started to cry.

"Aye aye, come inside and we'a figure it out just calm down."

She came inside still balling crying. Miyah looked like she hadn't slept and looked like stress had gotten the best of her. I really ain't care for her being that she was the reason I lost my bestfriend turned girlfriend at the time. I guess I shouldn't hold that grudge though simply because I was past that and I wanted Asia and only Asia.

"When was the last time you seen her Miyah?"

"Um two days ago, she's been mad at me since what happened between all of us and she's been drinking so heavy I'm just so scared that she could be-" she started crying again and I closed my eyes to gather my thoughts before getting up and going over to her pulling her into my chest.

"Stop crying Miyah, listen um.. Go get some rest. I'm not asking I'm telling. We ain't gone find her with you like this."

She sighed and hugged me before she got up and I showed her to the guest room.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch and closed my eyes. The drama in my life was never ending and I just wanted peace man.

I sat up and decided to call Jasmine and see if I had any luck.

"Hello?" She whispered through the phone, she was obviously drunk.

"Jasmine what the hell where the fuck-"

She cut me off. "August pleaseeeeee, come get me Auggie."

"Where are you Jasmine?" I said through clenched teeth.

"I'm with um.. What's your name?" I heard her ask someone.

"I'm with Gizelle and Latoya." She said laughing. "They said only you can come get me."

"Where the fuck are you?"

"We in a pa-parking lot Auggie." She slurred. "Parking lot at Ashley falls apartments."

Right then it hit me. Asia lives in Ashley falls, what the fuck were they doing over there?

"I'm coming Jasmine." I hung up the phone and dropped my head in my hands saying a quick prayer.

Our father in heaven, I need you more than ever right now. I need patience, strength, and courage cause only you know how I'm lacking in all of those. Please let no harm come of anybody I love dear god, I know you won't put me through no more than I can handle. Amen.

I grabbed my keys and headed out.

When I arrived at Ashley lakes I spotted Jasmine right away but there was no Latoya or Gizelle anywhere.

"Jasmine get up."

"Ooooo Auggie you came." She smiled trying to kiss me.

"What the fuck did they do to?" I mumbled to myself. She was bruised up and completely under the influence of what I once thought was alcohol but now I'm being led to believe she was drugged.

"Come on Jasmine we gotta get you to the hospital." I picked her up and dragged her to the car and drove to the hospital.

I pulled into the emergency entrance of the hospital and got Jasmine out the car bridal style. I walked inside and was immediately taken by surprise.

-------------------------------
Iyasia

I was engulfed in my phone because I was getting so many calls and text from people trying to see how Vic was doing. So far all the doctors could tell me was that they were "doing all they could". I was so numb and so out of tears.

When I looked up from my phone I seen August walking in with Jasmine in his arms and she was trying to kiss all over him.

I shook my head and looked down at the grown trying to gain composure. It didn't take long at all for him to move on and regain his highschool sweetheart.

He looked as if he was going to say something before he rushed off trying to find Jasmine some medical attention.

Not gonna lie, I've missed August so much and I thought maybe I was too hard on him. Maybe I should hear him out. Now it all just goes to show that I did exactly what I was supposed to do and now all I could worry about was walking out of this hospital with my sister.

"Ms. Chanel?" The doctor stood in front of me.

I stood up. "Yes, how is she?"

"I'm so sorry ma'am we did all we could. Her time of death is 7:59 am."

Guys I cried writing this chapter. Cried the whole time.

Vic?

Jasmine?

Miyah?

Asia?

Latoya & Gizelle?

- Yoyo ❤️