- She My Lil Ryda Pt.2

Iyasia and August in MM
Short chapter but I did it cause I love yall. Don't hate me when it's done

Iyasia

After everything that happened today, one good thing came out of it. I had a friend. I know I can trust August and vice versa.

We pulled into my driveway and we both got out heading towards the door. Before we could open it Vic swung the door open with her hand on her hip and a stern look on her face.

"Yes mom?" August said laughing at her.

She rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not talking to you November. I'm talking to youuuu." She said pointing at me. "You said you would be right back! It's been a long time. It's dark outside now." She whined.

"Are you gonna let me in my home before you lecture me?" I asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Fine." Vic stepped aside letting us in like she was actually grown.

"Where were you guys?" She frowned. "And why couldn't I come with you?"

"We had ta go bust some caps in Toya's ass." August said bluntly.

I hit his chest, and shot him a "seriously aug?" look. I could tell he was dead ass serious.

"It's too complicated Victoria, just go get ready for bed. I don't need to your mouth about being tired in the morning alright?" She sighed and nodded.

"Come give brother August some loving before bed." I put my head down laughing at him calling himself brother August knowing that was only gonna make Vic think we were dating. Vic ran over to him and gave him a hug and he squeezed her tight. They had gotten so close and it honestly was the cutest thing to see. Even though August and I weren't together Vic still looked up to him as a big brother, being that we didn't have our father I knew this relationship with August meant the world to her and that's why she clung to him so easily. I'd rather this than her grow up and cling to any boy that shows her ounce of attention. I didn't want that for her. So her and August's bond was healthy.

"Sleep well rascal." He said as he ruffled her hair, messing it up. She stale faced him as she walked away to get ready for bed.

I put my head in my lap and started to get lost in my thoughts about the events of today. Seeing Vince really choked me up and being that I hadn't told August why I lost my job was eating me up even more. I knew I had to tell him and it was something I couldn't procrastinate on doing. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt August wrap his arms around me and pull me in close to him.

"What's on ya mind ma? Talk ta me."

"August I never told you why I lost my job with Vince." I said looking at him with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

He reached over and wiped my eyes. "Ma that don't even matter. You out of all that shit now and I'a be damned if he fuck with you now."

"August it's not about me. It's about you." I said choking on my words now.

"Ma you talking in circles again."

"When I was working for Vince I wasn't the only girl working for him. There was plenty of us. Some young some old. There was one girl in particular who was completely drawn to Vince and I don't know the status of their relationship I just know they fucked every now and again. After a while she just stopped coming around. When I finally ran into her she looked terrible August. Honestly she looked like at any minute she could just die." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "And she did. Three days later August. She had AIDS and she got it from Vince..."

He looked at me still not understanding where I was going with this. When he finally understood his face tensed up and a tear immediately fell from his eye.

I continued talking with my head down. "When I confronted him about it he feared id ruin his reputation and let me go immediately. He knows he has AIDS.. he just doesn't care. You need to get checked August." At this point tear after tear fell from his eyes. He got up and headed towards the door. I jumped up behind him and grabbed him. He snatched away from me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He barked at me.

"August.." I said now fully crying.

"What da fuck typa shit is that dawg? I been so fuckin good ta dat bitch! Just for ha ta go and fuck niggas who got dat clap and come back and fuck me?! I'm 21 years fucking old! Who da fuck gon want me with dat shit !?" He said hysterically crying. "Dat bitch got it Asia! All dis shit make sense. Da past few months she been back and forth to da doctor, prescription after prescription! She fucking knew and she ain't give a fuck bout me!"

I didn't know what to do so I acted on instinct. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.

I whispered. "You got me August?"

He nodded his head still crying.

"So I got you.."

What Asia told August?

Vince?

Latoya?

Bihhhhhh

I love yal lmao

- Yoyo ❤️

Better Days (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara