- I'll Take Care Of You

August

The drive home from mama house was mostly quiet. I decided this was a good time to tell her about Miyah, I mean what could she do? Drive us off the road? We'd both die right?

"Baybeh" I said looking over at Asia.

"Wassup baby?"

"I need ta talk ta you bout sum, I mean I don't expect you to get mad but if you do I guess i'a undastand."

"Like you always tell me, stop talking in circle. Spit it out." She said, I now had her full attention.

"So um I woke up today-"

"Obviously, you're awake right?"

"Asia stop that shit fahreal bro, damn."

She rolled her eyes.

"So like I was sayin, when I went in da kitchen Miyah was in there cookin in her underwear."

"In her underwear and what else?" She said, clearly not catching on to where I was going with this.

"Just her underwear baybeh, and um-"

"August are you fucking serious? All that I'm going through and you would fucking do that to me?!" She said going from 0-100.

I decided to pull over on the side of the road to give her dramatic ass my full attention. I put my head back on the seat to gather my thoughts before I spoke.

"Would you shut da fuck up?" I said calmly.

She was breathing heavy and I could see the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Damn, just let me finish. Like I was sayin, she was in just her underwear. I turned right around and tol her to go put on some clothes and I guess she felt some typa way. She came up on me gripping my shit and I ain een gon lie to you, befo I knew it she had my shit in ha mouth. I grabbed ha by ha hair and roughed ha up. Tol her I wun with all that cause I love you and she need to fix shit with Jasmine and get the fuck out."

She dropped her head a little bit and was smiling to herself.

" I een smudged her eyebrow bae, I rememba you tol me that's some serious shit." I shrugged.

She roared in laughter before she looked at me and smiled and brought my face closer to hers and stared me in my eyes before she slapped the damn black off of me.

"What the fuck Asia?"

"You shouldn't have let that bitch go that far, period." She paused for a second before talking again. "Even though you're still a dumb ass, what you did shows me you ain't just throwing that love word around for no reason. You mean it." She smiled to herself. "We been together going on 5 months and we haven't done anything more than kiss. She could've been a nice quick fuck and I'd be stupid if I said Miyah wasn't bad as hell, but despite all that you stopped cause you love me."

I grabbed her face and connected my lips with hers, I pulled away and looked at her. "I do love you bae, I ain een much flexin."

I started the car back up and finished the drive back to our apartment. When I pulled in the drive way I didn't see Miyah's car so I assumed she wun even much tryna see Asia today. I killed the engine and we both made our way to the door.

"August why you don't open my door for me like other men?" She whined.

"Whatchu call me?"

"August.." She repeated

"Dats why, I ain't other men. I'm August." I said.

"You're so rude." She crossed her arms and pouted.