- Give Me Strength

Iyasia and August in MM as usual.

Iyasia

"A... Wake up"

"What do you want Vic leave me alone." I groaned before my eyes shot open.

"Vic?!" I grabbed her pulling her into me. "Victoria oh my god! Oh my god Victoria." I began to sob.

"What's wrong with you A? Let me go." She tried to squirm from my grip and I held onto her tighter.

"Oh my God, Vic I love you so much baby girl okay?" I cried.

"I love you too A." She said weirded out by how I was acting. "Now let me go."

"Vic I thought I lost you oh my god."

"A you just seen me last night." She laughed.

"Yeah but I-"

I was cut off by a loud thud and Latoya bust into the room and sent a bullet straight through Vic's head.

"Victoria!" I screamed out in horror. "Oh my god, no Victoria please! Please get up baby please get up!" I cried out. "Don't leave me Vic please!"

"Asia!" Someone shook me. "Asia wake up baybeh it was a dream wake up."

I shot up clutching my chest and sobbing.

"August they took her from me, August she's gone." I cried.

"Baybeh I know, do you wanna talk about it?"

----------------------------
August

She fell over into my chest and cried her heart out. It's been two weeks since Vic been gone man and I ain't never felt no type of pain like this in my life. I loved that lil girl. We decided against a funeral just because no one wanted to see Vic like that. We had her cremated and had a little ceremony for her. Asia been having these night mares since the day it happened, so she's been staying with me because I don't know what she's capable of if she's left alone, especially after seeing her with that gun to her head. That night I had me and Vince's old homeboys go clean up the mess at that house and made sure there was no traces of anything left there.

When I looked down at Asia I heard her soft snores and looked down at her face which was bothered and distressed. I don't think she's gotten decent sleep since.

I kissed her head and my mind traveled to Vic.

*flashback*

"Brother August why your chin shaped like that?"

"The same reason your head so big rascal."

"My head not big, my mommy used to say the only thing big is my hair and it's beautiful."

I looked down at her and ruffled her hair messing it up.

"Vic you ain't got no boyfriends at school, right?" I asked with my lip turned up.

"No brother August, none of the guys at my school are like you." She said seriously.

"Like me?"

"Yeah, Asia smile so much when she around you. A different smile. See sometimes Asia gives me this smile where she tries to make me believe everything is okay but I know that smile is fake. When she's with you or talking about you it's a different smile a real smile. You know how I know?" She questioned.

I shrugged, letting her know to continue.

"Cause this look in her eye comes along with the smile. That's how I know you make her feel really good. None of the boys at my school make me feel that way." She shrugged. "I guess I'll have to wait until I'm older like A."