- I Gotchu...

August and Iyasia in MM

August

Honestly, I didn't pay attention to shit during the movie. I really just chopped it up with Iyasia the whole time, which earned me some "shhhh's" from all the lil bad ass kids and a "August Anthony shut the fuck up" from Latoya. But I really enjoyed the lil conversation I had with Iyasia, she seem a lil distant and shut off but I guess that's just because she don't know me like that yet.

"Mr.August what you and my sister was talking about? You didn't even pay attention to the movie." Vic questioned.

"Um, business, get you some lil girl" I replied as I pushed her Afro a little bit. Everyone laughed except Vic who just stale faced me.

"Um it is my business because A thinks you're cute, she told me herself." She responded like she had made a point.

"I never said that Vic! Damn what I tell you about talking so much? Especially when you don't know what you're talking about." Asia semi yelled.

"You wouldn't be getting so defensive about it if there weren't truth to it." Latoya spat at Asia. "But I'm not some jealous annoying girlfriend, I don't care about that because I know where August and I stand just don't talk to Victoria like that she's just a kid." Latoya continued.

"Who are you to tell me how to talk to my sister that I raise?! You met her a whole ass two hours ago!" Asia spat back.

"Raise?" I asked looking over at Asia with a confused look on my face.

Her head dropped immediately as she snatched Vics hand. "Let's go Victoria." She began to walk away. The situation had taken a left and gone in a direction it didn't need to. I enjoyed Asia's company and I can tell that Latoya had already mentally adopted Victoria. I knew none of us wanted this to be our last encounter.

"Ay, Asia hol up man. Latoya ain't mean it." I looked over at Toya and surprisingly she nodded, agreeing with me. "Everythang coo man, how bout you and Vic come ova tonight around 8. I'a cook, jus chill and hang out and shit." I questioned with almost pleading eyes.

"A we could actually have dinner, we ain't had dinner in a long time. Can we go please?" Vic pleaded with Iyasia.

At this point I was completely confused. First A was saying she raising Vic and now Vic saying they ain't been having dinner. Kinda make me wonder what kinda fucked up living situation Asia got this damn child living in but now wasn't the time to question all that. If I were to say anything now she'd just storm off like she did before and like I said, none of us want that.

Asia seemed to be getting annoyed with Vic and she looked down at her with threatening eyes. " Victoria Da'Nicole Chanel, do not say another word you hear me?" Vic dropped her head and nodded and I immediately seen Asia's face soften, realizing she had hurt her feelings. Iyasia looked up at me and let out a deep sigh.

"8 o'clock right?" Asia said looking back and forth between Latoya and I. Vics head shot up simultaneously with Latoya's and they had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Thank you Asia! It's gonna be fun I promise you can have fun with Mr.April and I'll be with Ms.Toya!" Vic shouted

I stale faced her as the three of them were bent over laughing. Latoya was laughing the most. I snapped my head in her direction and she stood up immediately clearing her throat and trying to contain her laugh.

"I'll see you guys at 8." Asia said smiling as they started to walk away.

"Wait!" Latoya yelled grabbing their attention and making them turn back around. "Give me your cell number so I can text you the address."