- See You At 7

Christian and Iyasia in MM

Iyasia

I stepped off the plane and immediately took in the California weather. It definitely was a little hotter than Florida and maybe I should've settled with somewhere a little cooler.

I grabbed my phone and requested a uber. And walked out of the airport and waited.

"Waiting on someone?" A deep raspy voice said.

I looked up and seen probably the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life. Tattoos covered his entire body and he was definitely in shape. His blond hair complimented his caramel complexion. He was perfect all in all.

"Yeah um a uber." I said nervously.

"How far away is it?"

"Um 22 minutes without traffic."

"Cancel it, I'll take you where you need to go."

"Oh no." I chuckled. "I've had my experiences with getting rides home from strangers and they end up being a psycho who just wants to kill me and I'm really-" I started to ramble.

"Alright alright. Breathe." He laughed. "If you're not gonna let me take you home at least let's not make this our last encounter. Let me take you out." He flashed the most beautiful smile.

"Uh yeah sure." I smiled back.

"Tonight...." He trailed off.

"Um Iyasia."

"Right Iyasia, I'm Christian. Is tonight fine?"

"Yeah tonight's fine." I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Alright I'll pick you up at 7. Where you staying?"

"Um the Hilton, right up the street from here."

He nodded and handed me his phone to put save my number.

"Alright, tonight at 7."

"Right." I smiled and just then my phone alerted me that my uber was arriving. "Alright I'll see you tonight." I assured him as I got into my uber and headed to my hotel.

----

"Ky he is so fine!" I squealed to her over FaceTime while I unpacked some of my things.

"On a scale of 1-10 of fine is he?"

"Bitch a 12." I said seriously.

"Oh shit, don't you go to that date half stepping."

I stopped packing and sat on my bed. "I don't want nobody else Ky."

"A, you're 21. You have a whole life ahead of you and you can't spend it waiting on August. Yeah you fucked up but you learn from it and apply it in your next relationship. You have to explore your options man.

I sighed. "Right, I'm gonna enjoy this date. Hopefully he's not crazy he's so fine."

Ky laughed. "Bitch keep that tazer I bought you in reaching distance."

"You're crazy man, but I gotta go it's 5:30 I told him I'd be ready by 7."

"Alright A, have fun. Don't forget to tell me all the details once you're done, I love you."

"Alright love you too." I hung up the FaceTime call and realized I had a text from an unknown number.

"Dress down. It's Christian by the way."

I saved his number and shot him a text back.

"Where are we going lol?"

"Business, get you some 😂"