- What Did I Just Do?

Iyasia

"Happy Birthday!" Aubrey yelled in my ear and I jumped up out of breath and looking around frantically.

"What the hell Aubrey!" I yelled, hitting his arm. "How'd you even know it's my birthday?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Well you sure didn't tell me." He said smiling with a cake in his hand.

I laughed. "Aubrey I don't celebrate my birthdays, I'd rather not. Seriously."

"We're not celebrating anything, I just got you a cake that's all."

I smiled and dragged myself out of bed before stopping dead in my tracks.

"You didn't sleep in here did you?"

He stale faced me. "What do you take me as? I'm not easy Asia. Gotta work for this."

"Ha! Haha! I'm not trying to work for anything. I have a man. A man that I love might I add."

He laughed. "Well excuse me, go ahead and get dressed and I'll take you where you need to go. Where exactly do you need to go by the way?"

"Um.. I'm going home." I said hesitantly.

"Don't seem excited about it." He said walking towards towards me and stood directly in front of me, my breathing faltered.

"I'm fine with it." I said avoiding eye contact.

He lifted my chin and looked me in my eyes. "Why are you nervous?" He smiled.

"I'm not." I moved his hand and walked away. He snatched my arm pulling me back into him and forcing me to look at him again.

He caressed my face and without thinking I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine.

His tongue entered my mouth and wrestled for what seemed like forever. He lifted me up and led me to the bed laying me down. He continued to kiss me while he slid my underwear down. I was completely soaked and he smiled once he inched his fingers to my pearl and felt it he smiled in between the kiss. He kissed down every inch of my body until he reached my pearl and wasted no time leeching his lips onto my clit. He slurped and licked every inch and it drove me crazy.

I grabbed his head pushing his face deeper and arching my back. My legs began to buckle and I came all over his face and he licked up every bit of it.

I laid back trying to catch my breath while he dropped his pants and boxers and he reached down in his pocket pulling out a condom. He stroked himself a few times and slid the condom on. He hovered over me and sucked on my neck before he entered me.

"Uhhhhh-ohhhh my god." I moaned. He picked up his pace and began grunting in my ear.

"Uhhhhh-Augustttttt."

My eyes shot open once I realized what I said I pushed Aubrey off of me and my hand flew to my mouth as I tried to take in what just happened.

"Oh my god I need to go, right now." I said jumping out of the bed and grabbing my things. "Let's go!" I yelled.

"Iyasia.." He said looking at me crazy.

"Aubrey take me home!" I yelled tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"The fuck, why?!" He yelled.

I threw on my clothes and grabbed my things, running out of his room. "Fuck it, I'll get home myself" I yelled. I got the front door, quickly put on my shoes and ran out the house.

"Oh my god." I was full blown crying at this point as I grabbed my phone and realized I had 12 missed calls from August. "Oh my god" I cried.

I walked until I found a bus stop and waited until it arrived. The bus dropped me off about a block from my house and I walked the rest of the way.