- This Is For The Abuse...

Asia's father(top left), Miyah(top middle), Aubrey(top right), Asia(bottom left), Aria(bottom middle), August(bottom right) in MM

August

"Aria wake up." I shook her. It was only 5am and still dark out but she needed to get home to get ready for work.

No response.

"Aria."

Nothing

"Ar-" she quickly rolled over to the edge of the bed trying to get up but ended up vomiting all over my floor.

"Aria what the fuck." I groaned covering my nose.

"I'm so sor-" she managed to get out in between gags as she continued to release her insides.

"Where are the cleaning supplies?" She mumbled while wiping her mouth once she finally stopped throwing up, I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Go get cleaned up, I'll bring you a towel, wash cloth and toothbrush. I'll clean this up."

She nodded, "thank you." As she made her way to the bathroom.

I walked in behind her handing her a towel, wash cloth and toothbrush and began pulling out all my cleaning supplies. "You feelin aight? Ion think you should go into work just to be throwin up all over people they goin through enough tryna get dey bodies back in wack."

She chucked. "I feel so shitty actually, I'm just gonna head home."

"Okay den let me clean up sa mess and den get my clothes."

She looked at me. "Why?"

"Why what?" I said seriously.

"Why you getting your clothes?"

"Cause I'm comin with you. Unless you got dat serious shit den you can go by yourself."

"Shut up, you play all day." She laughed with a cough following right after.

"Listen, we just watched Straight Out Of Compton, don't start wit da coughing and shit or you gotta get the fuck from up out of hea Eazy." I teased.

She laughed again before gagging and throwing up some more, this time in the toilet.

"Maybe you should just stay hea, you don't need to be leaving the house." I said walking out of the bathroom and tending to the mess by my bed.

I heard the toilet flush soon after. "I don't want to keep throwing up in front of you that's gross, I'm going home."

"Aria cut dat shit out. We friends. You tended to my crippled ass. Let me tend to you."

"I got paid for it." She argued.

"Alright then pay me, we'll be even."

"How much?" She asked sarcastically.

"Gimme some head."

She stale faced me. "Why do you always play." She whined.

I finished cleaning up the mess and changed the sheets on the bed because she got a little on there.

"Come get in bed when you get out, I changed da sheets and it's a trash can next to da bed. Don't miss dat shit." I yelled to her while she was in the shower.

I walked into the kitchen and wanted to make her breakfast but I'm sure whatever I cooked wouldn't stay down so I simply made her some toast and got her some ginger ale and walked back into the room sitting it on the night stand.

"Ima run to da store and get you some medicine, you need anything else?" I yelled.

"Some head." She yelled back.