Michael Clifford Imagine Seri...

By Princess_Marie_

Sorry for mistakes if there are any ***Never point out the mistakes, because I already know they're there*** More

Michael Clifford Imagines
1. Heartbroken To Fixed Heart
2. All Of The Stars
3. Shock Of Your Life
4. Sympathy For The Devil
5. Ever Enough
6. Love Story
7. Three Cheers For Five Years
8. All That I'm Asking For
9. Love Somebody
10. The Reason
11. Simply Fate
12. Ghost Of You
13. Nightmare
14. Nightmare Part 2
15. Wake Up
16. Frozen Hearts
17. Seize The Day
18. Harder Than You Know
19. Mirrors
20. Break Me Shake Me
21. Bloody Valentine
22. Always
23. All Of Me
24. Bound To You
25. Holding On To You
26. Save Your Heart
27. Someone's Watching Over Me
29. Avalanche
30. Save Me A Spark
31. Lips Of An Angel
32. What A Feeling
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!
33. The Only Hope For Me Is You
34. Someone, Somewhere
35. In The End
36. Cross My Heart
37. Jet Lag
38. No. 1 Party Anthem
39. The Reason
40. Angel
41. Flipped
42. Happiness Machine
43. Alive (Fast And Slow)
44. ************
45. I Should Have Known

28. Best Of You

1.9K 52 4
By Princess_Marie_

*She loves her best friend in more ways than one, but he seems to love her back as he pretends to be overly sarcastic about it.*

When I met him, I was surprised in many ways; I was at the movies by myself waiting in line to get my ticket. Out of nowhere, he ran into the quiet movie theater and jumped at me. I didn't see who it was at first, but his arms were around my waist and his face was buried in my neck. He smelled nice and he was very warm, so I didn't shove him off. Then the screaming people ran in looking all around and he suddenly whispered, "For the love of all that is sane in this world, please don't speak to them and don't tell them where I am."

That accent and somewhat raspy voice sounded familiar. I giggle, "I don't even know who you are."

He sighs into my neck and I shiver, "Then at least try not to freak out on me."

I roll my eyes even though he can't see, "I'm gonna say this once, so listen well. I hate the concept of celebrities, because there's not really anything special about them. Celebrities are actual people, who entertain other people. I honestly wouldn't know how to act, so I'm just going to treat you like a normal human being, because that's what you are. Understand?"

He chuckles, "Yes. Are they gone yet?"

I look around me and say, "All clear, now get off."

He pulls back and smiles at me, my eyebrows furrow and he smirks, "I'm Michael."

"Yeah, I know," I mutter as I stick my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Y/N."

He shook my hand, "I like you. And you smell good by the way."

I nod in confusion, "Ok. I guess I like you too. Well, actually I do like you, but I feel awkward since you're you." He stares at me, smiling once more as I say, " You're much cuter than I anticipated and you smell better than I thought you would."

He frowns playfully, "Thanks, beautiful. Wanna see a movie together?"

Wow, straight to the point. I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

He grabs my hand, "Great."

This was the start of an interesting friendship.

---

After a few years of knowing each other, we were practically best friends and I had fallen in love with him. Why can't there be a rule for best friends to never fall in love with one another?

Our friendship was eating me alive; he sarcastically flirted with me so hard all the time and I wanted him to be serious.

He was coming to visit and stay with me tomorrow since he was going on a little break after tour. I've been so busy setting up for our fun together. I was actually nervous to seem him, because I was in love with his sinful smirk. He sarcastically flirted with me so much that I almost couldn't take it.

Later that night, I got a text.

Mikey: hey baby change of plans, I'll be there in 10 minutes

Oh shit!

Y/N: ok, see you when you get here

Mikey: can't wait to see you 😏😉

What is with those faces?

Exactly ten minutes later, Michael walks right in, looking me over before saying, "Hey sexy, I'm home."

I roll my eyes as he stalks up to me after setting his bag by the coat closet and smirks that smirk and kisses my cheek before saying, "Did you miss me?"

I smile as he brings me into his arms, "Of course I did Mikey."

He puts his face in my neck and sighs in content, "You smell awesome and you're skin is perfect; I missed your smell. You're skin is especially perfect for love bites."

I pull away, chuckling lightheartedly, "Shut up."

I pull him to my living room after he says, "You love it."

He lays his body across the couch before I can sit down and I groan, "Michael move!"

He sighs, "I'm actually very comfortable, thank you."

His arms are behind his head as his eyes are lightly closed and a small smirk adorns his mouth. I glare at his comfortable form and reply threateningly, "Mikey, move or I will crush you."

He laughs at me mockingly, but he doesn't open his eyes, "Yeah, right."

I shrug before falling on top of him; I did warn him. He groans and I laugh. I sit up only to realize how wrong our position looks; I'm straddling his lap and his hands are placed on my hips.

He opens his eyes and smirks at me. I go to pull myself off of him, but he doesn't let me move. He holds me against him as he says, "All I had to do was lay on your couch to get you to sit on my cock."

I smack his arm and say, "Shut up, Mikey!"

He laughs as he groans in pain and says, "What's the problem, gorgeous?"

I roll my eyes as I get off of him and make him sit up so I can sit down, "Why are you so perverted?"

"Hey, you're the same way," he defends. "Then again, I'm just dirtier about it."

I smile at him sarcastically, "Ha ha, you're so funny."

"I know," he replies just as sarcastically. "isn't it great."

I glare at him, "So great."

He sighs and says, "You mad?"

I sigh and break down with a smile; I can't stay made at him. He smiles and opens his arms for me, "Good, now cuddle me, babe."

I giggle and move into his arms where he pulls me against his chest and holds me close.

After several minutes of silence, he says, "I really did miss you."

"I always miss you when you're away, Mikey."

He squeezes me and says, "I'm glad I met you that day at the movies."

I shrug against him, "Before I knew it was you, all I knew that there was a stranger on me. I would've immediately pushed you off, but I didn't because you were warm and smelled nice."

He let out a laugh, "You decided not to push me because I smelled good and was warm?"

I nod, "Well, yeah."

---

A few weeks later, It was my turn to go to Michael's place for a fun weekend; we had this tradition where we took turns staying at each other's houses.

I walked into his house, and he was coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I raised my eyebrows as he looks up and says, "Hey, I thought you were coming later. Cute shorts, by the way."

I shrug with a laugh glancing down at my ninja turtle shorts, "Thought I should surprise you, but it looks like we both were surprised."

He laughs too before beginning to walk to his room, "Yeah, guess you could say that. I'm gonna go put clothes on, go sit your ass down."

I give his retreating form a look, "Excuse you?"

He groans as he enters his room and calls out, "I can feel that look you're giving me and it hurts."

I stomp over to his couch as I pull my phone out, "Good!"

I play 1010 on my phone while I wait; in the midst of nearly beating my high score, I hear a loud crash, then Michael yells, "Fuck!"

I stifle a laugh as I lock my phone and stick it back in my pocket. I get up and walk to Michael's room. I knock and he just yells sarcastically, "Come in and look at how much of a fuck up I am."

I sigh as I open the door to see his laptop bent backwards, split in half, and mostly smashed. My eyes widen, "What the fuck happened!?!?"

He looks up at me with a scowl on his face and calmly says, "Well, my smart self decided to leave a laptop on the bed for my ass to hit it and make it fall to the floor. Then I stumble while pulling my pants up and step on it after it hit the fucking floor."

"Yikes."

I really don't know how to respond as he grabs the box it came in from his closet and carefully places the pieces inside. After a little silence, he says, "I'll deal with that shit tomorrow. Now I need you to get my mind off of it so I'm not totally pissed the whole time you're here."

I sigh, "Well, what do you want to do?

He shrugs and I immediately come up with something and say, "I could watch you play video games, I enjoy that a lot, and maybe you can show me how to do some after a while."

"This is why I lo-I mean you're my best friend," he smiles as leads me out of his room and to the living room. I smile as he sticks the GTA game in and sits on the couch with his controller. As I go to sit next to him he says, "You can sit in my lap and keep me warm."

I roll my eyes and laugh at him as I sit and say, "You should've put a shirt on you dork."

He shrugs and gets comfortable so I can sink into him and be comfortable myself so he can start the game.

An hour or so later, Michael decides to start showing me what do do.

He has his hands over mine and says, "Ok, so you press this button first, then this one, and the back button, and to put it simply you just alternate between them."

I nod and start; Michael puts his chin on my shoulder and watches while keeping his hands splayed out on my thighs.

I'm so focused on the game that I don't notice Michael's lips dancing along the skin of my neck until he places a chaste kiss against my skin. I ignore it so I don't have any strange reactions; we're supposed to be friends.

Then not even two minutes later, he's slowly rubbing along the skin of my inner thighs. I hold my breath as I realize that shorts were not a good idea around Michael Clifford. I try to keep my focus on the game, but Michael's kisses become so frequent that I get distracted.

I bite my lip as I feel myself becoming damp.

My character in the game dies as Michael begins sucking harshly on the side of my neck. I gasp and feel his hand start rubbing me through my shorts. My hips subconsciously move back and forth with the movement of his hand.

I almost don't hear him say, "Is this ok?"

I nod as I close my eyes and feel his hand slide into my shorts beneath my underwear and cup my damp sex. He spreads my wetness as he rubs me and I feel him getting harder.

I about lose it as a speaks huskily, "Do you want me?"

"Yes," I moan out.

He smirks against my skin, "Good. I've wanted you since I met you."

His fingers roll my bundle all around and dips lower to my entrance. I groan and my head falls back against Michael's shoulder. His other arm is wrapped tightly around my waist.

I feel my pleasure ball of nerves over flowing as I start to release; then he shoves two fingers in and stretches my walls. I let out a whimper as he begins to move his fingers in a come hither motion. My legs start to spasm and shake as I hold them open.

He kisses along my neck some more as I come down from my high.

I take deep breaths as I say, "I. Want. More."

He holds me tightly, "Are you sure?"

"Yes Mikey," I plead. "I want you."

He suddenly stands up holding me up as he walks to his room. He walks inside and kicks the door closed before laying me gently on his bed. He then crawled on top of me with this smug, sexy expression on his face. It reminds me of the sexy look he wears on his face when on stage sometimes.

I pull him down by his neck and kiss him with everything I have. He moans into my mouth and deepens this kiss. His tongue glides along my lower lip and he licks into my mouth making me moan as he rolls his hips into mine.

"Michael," I moan out against his lips. "Take me now."

"In time."

I roll my eyes and he pulls my clothes off one by one until I'm completely bare. All I can I can focus on is his mouth kissing, licking, biting, and sucking my body all over. The pleasure was so intense and I had never wanted someone so much in my life.

As he kisses along my neck he presses his hips against mine and grinds his bulge against me. He kisses all the way back to my mouth where he licks into my mouth some more. He hasn't really done much and I'm so ready for him; I don't think I can wait much longer as I pull away from his addictive mouth.

"Michael, I want you right now," I demanded.

He nods and pulls himself away from my body to pull his sweatpants off; I notice that he wasn't wearing any undergarments.

My eyes widen slightly at his manhood and he smirks as he he gets a condom from his dresser. All I can think about is how he's such a kid on top, but all man down below.

Then he's crawling over me again and it's only now that it hits me. This is really happening.

He looks into my eyes, "Are you ready, baby?"

I nod, "I want you, Michael."

He kisses me as he spreads my legs wider and pulls back to guide himself into me. I gasp at the fullness of him and after I've adjusted I buck my hips up and he starts moving.

He moves slowly to start,  then gradually begins to pick up the pace.

He leans down and kisses me again, groaning against my mouth. He pulls back again to grip my hips and lift one of my legs up higher. My eyes roll back as he goes in deeper. I focus my eyes just in time to see his head fall back and his see lips release the deepest growl I've never heard from a man.

Then he's suddenly pounding down into me at an unrealistic pace like an animal. I thrust my hands into his hair and pulled as he buried his face into my neck where he started pant.

My eyes are blown wide at his pace until I see white as I come and my mind is blank, but I hear him say, "Holy fuck!"

I return to reality as he finishes releasing and moves slowly inside me prolonging our orgasms.

Once he stops and pulls out he says, "That was really hot."

As I catch my breath, I feel a little confused, "Huh?"

"You squirted really hard and it was fucking awesome."

I laugh breathily, "Shut up, Mikey."

He cuddles me close as he yawns, "Yeah, yeah. I love you too."

In the end, I really did get the best of him.

---

*So sorry if this was horrible. I'm still learning to be a better writer.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 184 18
This is my very first story so I apologise in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make and the inconsistent updates to the story
41.9K 2K 31
"You spelled my name wrong." "I know."