Accidental love ( A Justin Bi...

By Simoneey

Sarah hates Justin Bieber, but a dare turned it all upside down and got them talking, He flew over to visit b... More

Accidental love
Just a dare
More than friends ?
Wasn't meant to be
found out
The big surprise
The start of something new
Justin at school
Discovered
I love you
Going public
The carnival
the perfect birthday gift.
The interview
Truth or Dare
Trouble
preparing for the birthday
Finding Justin
The Hospital
Is he dead ?
The Birthday (Part 1)
The Birthday (Part 2)
Best news ever!
Surprise!
Are we lost?
Kidnapped? Maybe not.
Getting out
The last rehersal
The concert
Goodbye Justin.
Epilogue

Apology NOT accepted

5.9K 66 3
By Simoneey

"Darling, you have to go to school today. "

"Ok mum, ill get up ."

I really didn't want to go to school, I hate Tuesdays. I have P.E and I hate P.E. I hate school, I wouldnt go if I had the choice.

I crawled out of bed and got out of my P.Js. I jumped into the shower. I dried my hair,Got dressed,Straightened my hair and put it up in a high pony with a sweeper fringe. I put a small amount of mascara and foundation on and some Blusher. I went downstairs and grabbed some toast. Got my phone and bags and ran out of the door without saying bye to mum.

I was walking up to the bus stop when I heard my name.

"Sarah !"

I turned around to see Jack running towards me. I started speed walking but he caught up to me.

"Go away Jack I don't want to talk ."

"We have to , Look Sarah . I'm really REALLY  sorry about the other day , I really like you and I didnt want to lose you . Take me back ?"

"Awww, Jack really ?"

"Yes really , Please ? "

"Aww Jack Id love to . Jokes. I wouldn't dare you woman beater ! Call yourself a Man ? More like a little rat ."

I walked off , Feeling quite proud of myself of doing that .

I got on the bus, I sat at the back . Jack got on and looked at me as if to say , Can i sit there ?

I gave him a dirty look and he got the hint. He sat right  at the front . Then my phone started ringing, Unknown number .

"Hello ?"

"Hey,its Justin , can you talk ?"

"Justin,Look I said not to speak until this whole thing calms down."

"Hey ! Who you talking to ?! " Its was Jack

"Jack give it a rest."

Jack snatched the phone out of my hand .

"Listen punk. If you ever talk to my girl again you will be dead. Got that ?"

"Don't back chat me ! Who do you think you are ?"

"What do you mean your Justin Bieber ? His voice isn't that deep ."

"You are Justin Bieber. Stay away from my girl okay ? Freak ."

He put the phone down then faced me . Don't call him again , in fact. I'm keeping your phone just in case.

You cant take me phone ! I snatched it out of his hand and stopped the bus a few stops before school. I ran off. I didn't care if I was late I just didn't want to be near him.

I was ten minutes late when I got to school, But I didn't care.

"Why are you late ?" Miss Jones snapped as I walked in.

"I missed the bus miss." I lied

"Ok, well sit down !"

Kelsy and Melissa came over.

"How did the date go ?" They said

"Bad and there ain't going to be a 'us'. " I replied

"What happened ?"

I showed them my bruises and they gasped, everyone else seemed to stare, I think they heard. Jack heard hand hung his head in shame.

"That's right ! You should be hanging your head in shame you B****** !

"Sarah please leave" Mrs Jones said

"No ! He needs to learn his lesson , woman beater!"

Jack stood up .

"At least I don't date someone who hasn't hit puberty yet !"

Everyone looked around confused. I got really angry.

"I'm not dating him !"

I slapped him around the face and began hitting him hard. The teacher had to drag me off and locked me outside the classroom. "It should be him locked out !" I screamed bashing on the door .

"Hes a woman beater. "

Instead of waiting around for the head teacher to come and shout at me , I walked away . I was planning on going home . On my way I text Justin

"Hey Justin, sorry about that . Talk later okay ? xx "

I was about to go through the doors out but the head caught me .

"Going somewhere Sarah ?" 

"I want to go home . " I snapped

"Come with me to my office and we will talk about this incident. "

I walked past all the classes. They all stared at me . I ever really got into enough trouble to go to the heads but in this case  I was.

She fished her keys out of her pocket and opened the door to her office. She walked in and I followed.

"Take a seat. " She said .

She wasn't really showing any emotion in her voice.

"So Sarah, Why did you hit Jack ?" 

"Because he beat me when I went to the cinemas with him and he stole my phone today and told the boy I was talking to to not ring me again. " 

"Does he think your together ?"

"No, Ive told him straight ."

"I think it was very wrong for Jack to do those things to you but to do it back is just as bad. Im going to have to follow the rules and give you detention." 

"But he doesnt get a punishment ? "

"He didn't do anything in the school grounds and what he did out of school is not my problem."

"Im going , how dare you."

"Sarah!"

I ran out, past all the classrooms again. They stared at me. I ran out of the school gates all the way home. I took my key out odf my pocket and let myself in . I ran upstairs and collapsed on my bed.

Justin-

I couldn't just not talk to Sarah, so I rang her up to sort it out but then some dude snatched the phone out of her hand.

"Listen punk. If you ever talk to my girl again you will be dead. Got that ?"

"She ain't your girl ! "

"Don't back chat me ! Who do you think you are ?"

" I think I'm Justin Bieber."

"What do you mean your Justin Bieber ? His voice isn't that deep ."

" Oh I am mate, want proof ? "

"You are Justin Bieber. Stay away from my girl okay ? Freak ."

He put the phone down.

I was pretty shocked with what had happened but I didn't care. I wanted Sarah and no freak was gonna stop that. Yes I hardly knew her but I had something planned, I was determined to meet this girl.

Melissa-

I cant believe whats happened today, Ive never seen Sarah like this. He must of hurt her hard . I dont think she will be out tonight . I really want to check, see if shes okay.She seemed really hurt.

"Hey kelsy" I called

"Hey whats up ?"

"What do you think happens with Sarah ? Its the talk of the school !"

"I know ! Ill text her . "

I sent her a text but we got no reply, Shes been really 'off' lately and nopt been telling us stuff. I wonder whats wrong ?

Sarah-

All day I slept. I didn't care about anything anymore. My mum rang me about what happened today and she left when I told her I hit him "You go girl!" was her exact words. I guess she doesn't like men to be controlling .

I was still asleep by the time mum got home so we didn't have time to talk then.

In the morning, Around seven. I woke up. Mum had left for work early again , I had a quick shower and did my hair. I curled it today for a change, Put some foundation and mascara on. A little blusher and My purple studs. I went downstairs and grabbed some toast for breakfast and got my lunch ready.

- A sarnie.

- Packet of salt and vinegar crisps.

- A chocolate bar.

- An apple.

I set off for school, When I had got on the bus I instantly called Justin . Just as he answered Jack came on .

"You better not be talking to that boy again!" He snapped

"Your not my boyfriend Jack !"

Gosh. Boys are so controlling.

He decided to give up, I think he got the message that I dont like him .

At school everyone wanted to know what happened. I was the centre of attention . I kept what happened between me, Kelsy and Melissa, they were shocked when I told them the full story .

"I actually cant believe he would do that ! Poor you , I feel so bad !"Melissa said

"Me too !" Added Kelsy .

After school I had detention.There wasn't that many there , I didn't talk to any of them . Even though I got detention, I was still glad that I hit him . Serves him right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 43.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...