Michael Clifford Imagine Seri...

بواسطة Princess_Marie_

Sorry for mistakes if there are any ***Never point out the mistakes, because I already know they're there*** المزيد

Michael Clifford Imagines
1. Heartbroken To Fixed Heart
2. All Of The Stars
3. Shock Of Your Life
4. Sympathy For The Devil
5. Ever Enough
6. Love Story
7. Three Cheers For Five Years
8. All That I'm Asking For
9. Love Somebody
10. The Reason
11. Simply Fate
12. Ghost Of You
13. Nightmare
14. Nightmare Part 2
15. Wake Up
16. Frozen Hearts
17. Seize The Day
18. Harder Than You Know
19. Mirrors
20. Break Me Shake Me
21. Bloody Valentine
22. Always
23. All Of Me
24. Bound To You
25. Holding On To You
26. Save Your Heart
28. Best Of You
29. Avalanche
30. Save Me A Spark
31. Lips Of An Angel
32. What A Feeling
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!
33. The Only Hope For Me Is You
34. Someone, Somewhere
35. In The End
36. Cross My Heart
37. Jet Lag
38. No. 1 Party Anthem
39. The Reason
40. Angel
41. Flipped
42. Happiness Machine
43. Alive (Fast And Slow)
44. ************
45. I Should Have Known

27. Someone's Watching Over Me

2.1K 66 18
بواسطة Princess_Marie_

*She felt him there, she was always, somehow, miraculously never hurt in accidents. Then again she's just not ok and hasn't been in a while and it's hard for him. WARNING: Might be triggering.*

Michael's POV

Rules Regarding Angel and Patient:

1. Angel is forbidden to interfere with God's plan for patient.
2. Angel is allowed to show self to patient when patient is in serious need or danger, unless, patient's time is up
3. Angel must never fall in love with patient. Punishment will result in loss of wings, immortality will be removed, and angel will be mortal. (This is mostly for young Angels).

Guardian Angel, Michael, assigned to patient Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N on date of birth...
Patient will live long life, unless patient tries to speed process, but that's when Guardian Angel shall step in.

The assignment I was given was not an easy one. I given the case of a very fragile girl.

She really wasn't so fragile when I was first given the assignment, she was a baby. Then my job got tough when her mother died of an illness; Y/N was only six years old.

Her father was distant after the death of her mother.

At the age of ten, Y/N's father took her to her grandmothers house and left her there, because she reminded him of her mother. He never came back.

Things were kind of decent for a short amount of time, she started going downhill hill after she lost her best friends at age sixteen in a horrific car accident. She was also in that accident and being her guardian angel, I did my job. She lived.

I felt bad for keeping her alive, because she blamed herself for months on end, but it just wasn't her time. She eventually came to terms with everything that she got a little better. I was glad she could remember all the good things without crying.

The next thing that just destroyed her was this oh so amazing boyfriend she got when she was eighteen. They were together for a year, but I knew he was going to break her heart. I felt horrible about the whole situation and since I'm an angel, I knew everything that would happen. I wanted to interfere so badly, but I couldn't go against the rules.

My job was a hard one, because I wanted to let her know I was there, and I couldn't.

Y/N's POV

I don't know where to begin, I've been miserable practically my whole life. I wanted it all to just end. I wondered what it was like for people who had decent lives.

Have you ever felt like you were being watched?

Someone, something is watching me. I wonder if it's my mom sometimes, or my friends, Lilly, Donnie, Jazzy, or Mac. They had been the best friends I'd ever had. Then, I lost them in the worst way and blamed myself even though I wasn't driving. Then again, I was the one who wanted to wait until a little later to leave.

I don't think that they're watching me though, it seems to me that it may be someone else, because I felt this person watching me when I was much younger.

Since so much had happened, I was just letting life pass me by these days. I felt empty. I was ghosting my way through life.

Before a lot of crazy things started happening, I was dating Miles Berry. I thought we would be together for a long time. He was different and I wasn't sure what to expect from him, but boy did I get a surprise.

We were a year and two and half months into our relationship when everything happened.

It was a mess. Not only was Miles using me to get over is ex, but I was a bet. He told me how ugly I am, how no one could ever love a heartless girl like me. I didn't know I was heartless though, that's what really got me. He took my virginity and talked about it like a trophy, but even worse, all I was worth was fifty dollars to him and his buddies. I felt used and useless all at the same time.

I wallowed for a few months in my room before I made a decision. I knew I'd hate myself after, but how else could I make the pain go away. I was in a puddle of tears as I held the blade to my thigh. I just wanted the pain to stop.

Then right as I was about to break skin, the blade is yanked from my grasp. I gasp in shock and watch as the stranger holds the blade high.

"What do you think you're doing?" He booms.

I stare him in confusion as I calm my crying, "W-Who are you?"

He suddenly makes  the blade vanish as he sits on the edge of the bathtub as I stay standing by the toilet. He sighs, "I am Michael, Guardian Angel of Y/N, you. I am your friend."

I plop down on the toilet seat and say, "Those are real?"

He nods, "Yes, I was assigned to you the day you were born. I've been there your whole life, and now is the time you need me most, so here I am."

"Oh, well ok," I mumble. "This is so confusing."

Then his face suddenly becomes serious and somewhat furious, "Were you actually about to hurt yourself over that scumbag?"

I look down in shame, "Yes, and you obviously know what happened."

His expression turns sorrowful, "I do, sadly."

A whole set of fresh tears well up, "Why didn't you keep me from him?"

He moves over to where I'm sitting as I'm silently crying, and makes me stand so we can leave the bathroom. We step into my room and he has me sit on my bed so he can sit with me. He wraps me in his arms and hugs me close. Finally, after several minutes, he responds to my previous question, "I wasn't allowed."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Why?"

"It's in the rules," he replies. "I'm simply not allowed to interfere in anything that happens unless you're in need or danger. You were in serious need today, so I'm here now."

I nod, I still don't understand a whole lot, but I'd never felt so comforted.

After that strange day, Michael was there and everywhere with me. I was hesitant at first, but quickly got use to him being there. I enjoyed being with him, I seemed to feel happy with him and I didn't hate myself as much.

Months later and we're practically best friends; since he has to be by my side he's able to be seen by others. I've been introducing him as my best friend and at first people were so confused on how we met. The story we told was that we met when we were younger and he was moving to where I lived, but he had nowhere to stay, so he was staying with me. People seemed to buy it.

After people got to know Michael a little, girls were throwing jealous glares my way all the time these days. It was hilarious, because Michael didn't care and neither did I. Michael was my angel.

However, there was a small big problem. Michael told me all the rules, and he isn't allowed to fall in love with his mortal patient. I had fallen for him though, because he took good care of me. He honestly cared about me, and it wasn't because he had to.

We spent most of our days watching TV or me watching him play video games, we also ate pizza very often.

One night I fell asleep on him, the next morning I woke up with his eyes on me, to which I smiled, "Morning, Michael."

He smiles, "Good morning, beautiful."

I blushed as I cuddled him closer and said, "I'm not beautiful."

"You're so fucking beautiful," he muttered.

In confusion, I ask, "Are you allowed to curse if you're an angel?"

He shook his head no, "Not supposed to."

I scoffed, "You trying to be a rebel angel."

He laughed sarcastically, "No, I'm trying to be punk rock."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Oh, whatever."

He laughed for real this time, "Anyway, back to what I was saying; you are so beautiful and I won't let you think any different."

I sigh, "Why are you being so serious about this?"

He brought an arm behind his neck as he said, "I'm your guardian angel, and I'm being serious, I'm allowed to think you're beautiful."

I hug him and say, "I wish I could find someone like you to fall in love with."

Michael's POV

I tense up a little and hope she doesn't notice. As I think about what she's just said, I remember not seeing the man she would end up with in the flash forwards. That was confusing to me.

I looked down at her and she was fast asleep again, so I decide I need some answers.

"God," I ask in my head. "Are you there?"

"I am here."

"You know I have some questions?"

"I do."

I hesitate a little, "I really need some answers concerning Y/N."

"I know."

"Will you please tell me?"

"What exactly do you want to know?"

"Who will be with Y/N for the rest of her life?"

"I'm afraid I cannot disclose such information. You must figure that one out for yourself."

"Ok, but she's in love with me. What do I do?"

"You will know when the time comes, Michael. I must go, I have others to attend to."

"Goodbye."

I don't get an answer, but I know he's busy.

A few hours later, I wake up again to find her staring at my face with a strange look in her eyes. She notices me watching her, she smiles.

We stay on the couch a little longer before moving to her bed and staying there for the rest of the day. We moved around, but kept getting back in bed each time we got up.

Several days later, I started to notice that we had so much tension between us and I couldn't stop thinking about her.

My mind was wrapped around her.

I was pretty sure I was in love with her and recently I was getting these weird flashes. The flashes were of Y/N's future. It showed her with some guy in front of her, I could only see the back of him. I assumed it was the person she'd be spending the rest of her life with.

Throughout the day, I felt like I was being teased by the universe. It was hot out today, so Y/N was wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts. She wasn't being revealing, she just looked so hot when she dressed comfortable for the weather. I felt especially teased when she would bend over to pick up random items off the floor.

I wasn't supposed to have those thoughts. I couldn't take it.

After a lot of thinking, I decide that I need to do the right thing. I needed to work fast before I did something I'd probably regret.

I showed myself to Y/N a little over a year ago, and to say we've grown close is an understatement. We are practically joined at the hip; I literally can't stand to be away from her.

I guess it was a little too late when I realized I was completely in love with her. Everything about her was perfect to me, no doubt about it. Her beauty always seemed to throw me. Every time she was dressed to go out, I had to try really hard to keep from staring.

Then one night, I couldn't control myself anymore.

Y/N's POV

It was my birthday and Michael wanted to take me out for a good time.

I dressed in a white lace dress; my dress sparkled, and it wasn't low cut, but it flattered my figure. The hemline stopped mid thigh just above my knees and I wore my black combat boots.

When I stepped into the living room, I sighed, "Ok, I'm ready to go."

Michael glanced at me and had to a double take, "Wow!"

I looked down at myself nervously, "Do I look ok?"

"You look," he began in a daze. "Fucking beautiful."

I smile as I take in his look for the night. He's wearing a maroon sweater with his signature black skinny jeans and converse shoes. I chuckle and say, "For an angel you sure have style."

He shrugged, "I got to look the part if I want to be punk rock."

I roll my eyes, smiling fondly as I say, "Let's go."

He takes me to dinner first at a nice casual dressy place. We had Mexican food, which I've always loved. After our amazing dinner, he took me for ice cream, then we went to a drive in movie theater to finish the night.

We were watching The Breakfast Club, because tonight the theater was showing movies from the 80s. I'd always wished that I could've lived in the 80s.

Throughout the movie, Michael kept glancing at me. I was leaning against him in the back seat, my head against his shoulder. His hand was on my shoulder, and his thumb was tracing circles into my skin. There were serious butterflies in my stomach and I kind of couldn't think straight.

At the end of the movie, we both shifted around to get back in the front so we could go home.

Michael seemed tense the whole way back. His hands were tight on the wheel, his teeth clenched, and he was driving a bit faster than usual.

When we pulled into the driveway,  he didn't say a word, we made our way inside and I turned to tell him how amazing this night was. Before I could say anything, he pulled me against him and kissed me with everything he had.

I was rendered breathless as he held me tightly, my heart thumping in my chest; I felt like I was going to explode. I gasped as he squeezed me and soon his tongue met mine. He backed me into the hallway wall, not breaking the kiss. Finally, his lips traveled down my neck, mouth sucking right under my jaw.

I moaned and he smirked lifting me by the back of my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He held me up against the wall, gently rolling his hips into mine, kissing me again with so much force. My hands went to his hair where I tugged and heard him growl.

It was when his shirt was off with his pants undone and my dress half way off before he stopped. His face was full of regret. We were both panting heavily and he set me down and said, "This can't go any further."

"Why?" I ask. "What's wrong?"

He looked down, "I broke a rule. I need to go or else my punishment will be worse. Just know that I never meant for this to happen. I'm sorry."

My heart suddenly snaps in half, "What! No! You can't leave me!"

He shakes his head shamefully, "I'm so sorry."

I go to lunch myself at him when I'm met with air and my home is completely silent. He's gone and left. I crumble even more as I say, "But, I love you."

I cried myself to sleep that night, the next night, and the next. I wanted him with me and I was hating myself more than ever.

It was a month later when I desperately wanted it to end; all the pain I've endured. I was ready for it to just be over with. Michael wasn't listening when I would try to call out to him, so I assumed he was gone. I figured I wasn't good enough to him.

I do know that I was constantly asking my mom to help. I really needed her at a time like this.

I saw Miles at the store last night in the ice cream section. He was cocky and cold and rude.

He smirked mockingly, "I told you no one would want you, I see that you're still alone."

I couldn't give him the satisfaction.

He continued with this look in his eyes that I hated, "I saw you with that guy you were with. Did he see why no one wanted you? Did he finally figure out that you're not worth the time? Was he done with you sad excuse of a life?"

Tears were streaming down my face as I said, "Just know that you're driving me to my death and I hope it haunts you for the rest of your life."

He looked a little confused as I turned and ran out.

That was it, the final straw. I was completely done with the pain, just everything. My misery needed to end and I was going to make sure of it.

I set everything up and dressed in a black lace dress; the dress was long sleeved and the hem stopped right above my knee. I fixed my hair up real nice and put my favorite boots on. I wasn't leaving a note, to anyone, just something to tell them why I did it.

Dear Whoever Finds This,

I was unhappy. I wanted so much from someone and I wasn't good enough for them. I felt used and useless. I've lived long enough and I've been miserable the whole time. No one ever loved me enough to stay, not even my own father. I lost everyone I ever truly cared about, there's nothing left for me and believe me when I say I tried to endure it. I tried.

Sincerely,

The forever unwanted girl, Y/N

After writing the little letter, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at this broken girl; grabbing the pills and setting them on the counter. This girl cried out and no one heard her, or so I thought.

Michael's POV

I was an idiot who couldn't control himself and now I had to pay the consequences. As I went to confess what I'd done, I knew what would happen.

As I walked through, I saw the looks everyone was giving me; they knew. I went up to the boss and he says, "You're here?"

I narrow my eyes, "Yes, I've done something.?"

He nods, "I know, Michael. You need to go back, who do you think she's supposed to end up with?"

"What do you mean, sir?" I ask confusion.

He chuckles wholeheartedly, "Are you really so daft, boy? Y/N is yours. I made it this way so you could save her and be together. That's why you were her guardian angel."

I gasped, "Wait! So I didn't break any rules?"

He smiles warmly, "No. You do know time is slower here. Therefore, you need to go to her before it's too late."

I nod, "Ok."

He stands to his feet, "You are now free of your abilities, go to her immediately."

"I wish you the best of luck, Michael."

As I start my way out, a beautiful young woman approaches me, she looks a lot like Y/N. She has a kind smile on her face as she says, "Take good care of my baby girl. She loves you a lot. Please, save her before it's too late. I'll be watching."

Suddenly, I'm at her door on a Sunday and I knock. There's no answer. This scares me, so I bust right in and run to her room.

"Y/N," I shout. "Where are you?"

I looked all around and I didn't see her anywhere.

"Y/N!"

There was a piece of paper on her desk. I grabbed it with a shaky hand and opened it up.

As I read it, my heart dropped; Y/N really thought no one loved her enough to stay. When I finished reading it, I ran to her bathroom door where it was shut. I banged on it, yelling her name, "Y/N! Y/N! Please open the door it's Michael."

I banged more, "Please open the door. I need to explain everything that happened and is going to happen. Y/N please. I didn't want to leave you."

Suddenly, I hear the click of the door unlocking. The door opened slowly to reveal Y/N looking so beautiful, yet very sad. She stared at me seeming angry, and she was crying, "Why do you always stop me? I want to die!"

I sighed, "I can't let you die. I love you too much."

She shook her head, "Just explain. Everything."

I nod, "Ok then, I'm completely human, no longer a guardian angel. According to the boss, I'm the one you end up with. I'm here to stay and you've been assigned a new guardian angel."

She just stares at me not quite sure what to think, which is ok, because I was just as confused. Then I say, "According to what I was told, I became your guardian angel so I could keep you alive and be with you."

"Ok, but who is it?"

I'm not sure how to tell her, so I just come right out with it, "It's your mother. I met her before I came here and she told me she'd be watching and to take care of her baby girl."

Another tear falls from Y/N's right eye, "She use to call me baby girl when she was alive."

I wrapped my arms around her and said, "What exactly brought you to what you were about to do just now?"

She wouldn't look me in the eyes, "I saw Miles last night, and he said some things."

I cupped her cheek to make her look at me, "Don't let him get to you like that, you are so amazing and he'll never forget how horrible he is. He will hate himself for what he's done."

She looked at me with so much love and I got this incredible desire to kiss her. So I did. She put her arms around my neck with her fingers at the nape, caressing the back of my neck as she kissed me back.

I held her to me tightly as she pulled back to breathe, that's when I said, "I love you more than anything."

She smiles, "I love you too, so much."

2 Years Later

Y/N's POV

After the craziness of my life and Michael being the love of my life, things went kind of back to normal a few weeks later. Ever since that day, Michael constantly asks me how I'm doing mentally and emotionally. I appreciate that he does, because I could be dead.

Michael saved my life and I could never repay him for all that he's done.

Ever since he became completely human, he had a psychic ability and could see guardian angels. He helped me communicate with my mom. My relationship with Michael is the best type of relationship I've ever been in.

Now, it isn't all rainbows and sunshine, because we fight like normal couples.

I remember when I saw Miles again. We seen Miles while we were out together. We were laughing about how we almost fell backwards into a fountain at the mall as we were taking a picture.

Our laughing was interrupted by a voice saying, "I thought you were gonna die."

Our laughter abruptly stopped as Michael threw a hard glare at him. I rolled my eyes, "Leave."

He scoffed, "Well, why didn't you die?"

I stared at him and said, "Did you actually want me to die?"

He smirked mockingly, "No, but you said you were, so I don't see why you didn't."

"My boyfriend saved my life you asshole," I said in annoyance. "Why are you bothering us? We've done nothing to you."

He shrugged, "Because you are a waste of space. No one wants you."

Michael suddenly spoke up, "What is wrong with you? I want Y/N, her mother wanted her. You have no reason to be like this. I don't know who made you this way, but I hope you get what's coming to you."

Then Michael turns to me and pecks my lips before saying, "Let's go home, my love."

I smiled and followed him.

Call this crazy life a cliché, but at least I'm not hurting like I was. Michael really was the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

*Just so you guys know, I really like comments.*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.3K 184 18
This is my very first story so I apologise in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make and the inconsistent updates to the story
forget بواسطة A

قصص الهواة

522K 12.4K 50
"You won't forget me, right?" "No, I promise you"