Accidental love ( A Justin Bi...

By Simoneey

Sarah hates Justin Bieber, but a dare turned it all upside down and got them talking, He flew over to visit b... More

Accidental love
Just a dare
More than friends ?
found out
Apology NOT accepted
The big surprise
The start of something new
Justin at school
Discovered
I love you
Going public
The carnival
the perfect birthday gift.
The interview
Truth or Dare
Trouble
preparing for the birthday
Finding Justin
The Hospital
Is he dead ?
The Birthday (Part 1)
The Birthday (Part 2)
Best news ever!
Surprise!
Are we lost?
Kidnapped? Maybe not.
Getting out
The last rehersal
The concert
Goodbye Justin.
Epilogue

Wasn't meant to be

6.3K 61 2
By Simoneey

Sarah-

I ran out of the door as quick as I could to make sure I wasn't late. Before I left I grabbed the £30 mum gave me.

I walked up to the bus stop. He was there

"Hey" I said

"Hey"

The bus came around the corner

"Just in time" He smirked "Come on "

Was this date going to go okay ? I hope so.

It was silent on the bus. Jack didn't say a word. I looked at him. He smiled.

"You okay Sarah ? You seem a little nervous. " jack said

"I'm fine Jack. What movie are we going to see ?"

"you can choose Sarah. "

Jack seemed to be having a okay time, but I didn't, something didn't feel right between us. Not like the connection me and Justin had. Ok ! I really have to stop thinking about Justin! I'm meant to hate him !

After a bit me and jack got off the bus. Jack slipped his hand in mine, I felt like pulling away but I couldn't .We walked into the cinema together. hand in hand.

"What do you wanna watch Sarah ?"

"How about The hangover 2 ?

"OK"

I could tell he didn't want to watch it. He probably wanted to watch that racing film. Anyway it's always ladies choice and he was a real gentlemen but I still don't think there's anything between us.

We paid for our to tickets and went to get some snacks. I paid for a large combo share . it was £13 for a bag of sweets, I chose magic stars, a large popcorn and two large drinks.

When we got in the cinema we had loads of time to kill. We didnt talk much, he was a little boring and really wasnt what I expected.

When the lights dimmed and the adverts came on,he smiled.

"Not long to wait now,Sarah."

I stayed silent.

As the adverts were going through he put his arm around me. I really didnt like this. I would of done ages ago but not now. I don't even think I like him anymore.

I reeched in the box to grab some popcorn.It was almost empty !

"Greedy pig !" i said pointing to the box

He chuckled " Thanks babe"

Ugh! he called me babe, I didn't like that. Only one person can call me babe and thats-

Jack cut me of while i was thinking.

."Dont you think this movie is boring? how about we do something else."

I understand exactly what he meant.

"No I'm really enjoying it,Now shush."

He give me a funny look and sunk into his seat, crossed his arms and stared at the screen.Gosh hes such a baby. I looked at him and smiled.He didn't smile back.He didn't even look at me!

Halfway through the film. he began bugging me again.

" Sarah,this film is well boring! Lets go do something else.."

He leaned in. He was going to kiss me ! I pushed him back.

"What are you doing ?" I snapped

"Well-Err I thought ummm That we were-"

"Don't say that we were together because were not ! This was just meant to be a one off and if it went well then maybe.But you act like a baby, your really greedy and you ruined the film for me ! "

I may have shouted a little too loud and the whole cinema was staring at me. I think my little drama piece was better than the movie !

"I'm sorry Jack but I don't want to be with you. I think I like someone else."

"What do you mean you like someone else ?"

"I like someone else, Its not hard to understand you idiot !"

"Don't you dare call me a idiot!"

Jack began to get really annoyed, I could tell he was upset from being rejected.He was gorgeous so he wasn't rejected much. His dark hair, Big brown eyes and tanned skin. He was the package but, I didn't like him anymore.

"Look, Jack. I don't want to be with you ."

He looked really angry now, I was about to walk away. the film was still going on but nobody was watching it, they was all watching us. I turned around to walk away. He grabbed my arm tight.

"Owwww" I screamed

"Don't you dare walk away from me !"

I pulled my arm back and tried to get away again but, He was a lot stronger than me and pulled me back again. This time. He hit me .

I fell hard on the the cinema floor, but I didn't fall down the steps. I layed there scared as he was kicking me. Each kick was harder and harder. I began screaming for help.

"Help !"

A Man in about his thirties pulled Jack away, He still had his popcorn in his hand. The security Guards came and took me away to the main office.

" You okay ?" The security guard said handing me a glass of water.

I was shaking and I Saw hand marks on my arms from he where he had grabbed me.

"I-I'm fine . I just want my mum."

I burst into tears.The security guards tried to calm me down. still crying I showed them my mums number and they dialed it. Speaking to my mum.

"Excuse me Mrs Holmes, Your daughter has had a accident at the cinema and we need you here right away. Yes madam,Shes fine. You can speak to her as soon as you get here. Goodbye."

" Sarah, can you please tell us what happened ?"

"I rejected him.He didn't like it. I-I was trying to get away B-but he just grabbed me.."

I burst into tears again.I couldn't get my words out.

A short while later, Mum burst through the doors .

"Darling are you okay ?! " She said hugging me to death.

"Im fine mum." I replied

Jack-

"Okay, maybe it got a little out of hand but I didn't hurt her, I swear ! "

"Well how did she get bruises and hand marks on her ?" The officer spat

"I-i don't know ! She must of had them before ! I swear I didn't hurt her , I was just really angry. I didn't Grab her that hard and I was barely kicking her !" I lied

I didnt want to lie, I just wanted to stay out of trouble. If school found out I beat up a girl I would lose my reputation and never get a girl again!

"Shes in the other room crying her eyes out ! Her arms are red and shes got bruising all over !"

I looked at the floor in shame, Poor girl . I didn't mean to hurt her, I'm just not used to getting rejected that's all.

"What have I done ?"

The officer looked at me, wide eyed.

"Give me your parent/ carers number. they need to come down.

I hung my head in shame.

A while later my dad came in the room.

"Jack ! How dare you treat a girl like that !"

" Dad-I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough ! What will your mother think ?"

I stayed silent.

"You need to go say sorry to that girl !"

"Please don't tell mum .." I whispered

"That's all you care about isn't it ? Getting told of by your mother ! We haven't brought you up like this you selfish , cruel boy !"

 " Dad- I "

"I have no time for your excuses Jack, I'm going next door to see if she is okay."

Sarah-

I was still telling the security what happened when a man walked in . He was in about his early forties, He had tufts of grey hair with a bold patch. He was quite thin and had a stripy top on and some Dark jeans.

"Hello,I'm Jacks father, I have come to see if the girl is okay ?"

" I'm fine sir."

"You don't look okay. "

He saw the bruises on me arms and legs , I was wearing mascara so you could tell I had been crying. I was also shaking making it look even worse. 

"I'm fine, I'm just in shock."

"I'm really sorry ,Jack is going to have a very long punishment for this, He should learn to never treat a girl in this way."

"Its fine sir, as long as he doesn't do it again."

"Oh he wont ! If he does I don't know what i would do with him . That Cruel boy ! I'm so sorry about this !"

"Its not your fault sir. "

He left the room, probably back to Jack . I really hate him now. I couldn't believe what he had done !

Mum was talking with the security, Unfortunatley they had no security cameras in their but there was enough witnesses anyway. I looked at the clock. Two thirty . The girls will be wondering where I am. I checked my phone. I had a two texts.

"Hey Sarah ! Hows the date going ? hope its good ! Love Melissa xx"

I didnt bother replying to Melissa, "Ill ring her later"  I thought  I checked my other text

"Hey Sarah, when can you next go on chat ? Im missing you :( Love JB xxx "

I didn't want to reply to him either. Ive just been beaten up and heart broken and I don't want Justin doing the same, I'm keeping my distance from boys now .

About twenty minutes later, Mum had finished her chat.

"Come on hunny, its time to go."

I trailed behind her, following her to the car.

Just before we got into the car she gave me the biggest hug ever.

"I love you hunny, Im so sorry."

"Its not your fault mum."

We drove back in silence, my body was hurting all over . I could feel the stinging from when he hit me and grabbed me. It hurt more than ever. I regretted going on the date now.

When we got home I went straight to bed. It was just after three 'O' clock and I was really upset and in pain. I dosed off straight away

Melissa-

I wonder how the date went ? Are they officially going out ? Why wont she reply to her texts ? Maybe shes still with him . Im so exited ! Shes wanted to be with him for ages ! I hope it all goes well for her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...