Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter twelve

139 5 3
By Wordsmith_Ana

~~~June's POV~~~

"He'll be fine, dear. We'll just give him some painkillers now," the red headed nurse assured me while putting some ointment over James's nose.
I was so worried. But I guess he was after all fine.
Though he looked really funny right now, with his eyes unconsciously closed, mouth hanging open and nose swollen and covered with white bandages now.

"You can wait out now," she said, and I nodded.

I got out of the small room of the small hospital. The curtains parted the corridor.
As soon as I reached the end of the corridor, Zayd's eyes fell upon me.

My eyes widened and heart beat started to race.

Shit he was walking towards me.
Shit he's gonna talk about the kiss.
Shit he'll treat me like other fan girls of his' now.

"Come with me," his intimidating stare softened as he held my hand and said this; pulling me towards the fire exit.

Uh-oh.

I just walked with him.

Reaching on the other side of the door, he pushed me to the wall and angrily looked through me.
I was taken aback and confused. I raised my eyebrows.

"You're wearing my shirt." He gritted between his teeth.

"So?" I just managed to say this; also because I really didn't get him.

"Dumb woman, it clearly shows your cleavage. I'm sure James was staring at it the whole time you were together alone at your home. He deserved the punch!" He was angry fuck. It was evident.

"O-kay?" I bit my lip and looked away saying this.

Does that mean he was jealous that James could see my cleavage?

Shut up!

"June?" He called out.

"Zayd?" I called back.

"You're still wearing my shirt!" He whined.

Okay, I was irritated.

"Do you want me to throw it off right now?" I spat out angrily.
But then I realized what hell of a mistake I committed.

I totally seduced him with my words.

Shit I really didn't mean it.

Zayd gaped at me for a moment but then shook his head with amusement.

My heart beat thumped when I saw his hands coming nearer to my shirt. His hands neared to my breasts and my body tightened.
No wonder I wanted him to stop right there.

And then he did a thing that touched my heart.
Like really, touched.

He held the collar button of the shirt and buttoned it properly. His hands, for a moment came in contact with my breasts and I was damn sure he felt my pounding heart beat.
All this time, his eyes were on his hands and my eyes were on his amused face.

"I meant this, Darling!" He chuckled softly while taking his hands back and saying this.

"Shut up, dimwit!" I muttered and looked away; so embarrassed that my cheeks were heated up.

"So....about that happened..." He started and I cut him off immediately.

"I'm sorry, won't happen again."

"Oh." He looked disappointed. What?

"Yeah." I gave him a small smile.

"Won't ever?"

"Nope."

"Off course"

"Hmm..."

"Let's go?"

"Sure."

And that's how it ended.

I DON'T want this kind of awkwardness between Zayd and me anymore.
We were best friends, come on?

_______________________________

It was two days after the 'breaking nose' incident of James. Or should I call it 'kissing back' incident of Zayd.

Jeez, I couldn't get over it.

From the past few days, the awkwardness still stayed. It was not like we weren't talking anymore, it was just we weren't talking like before anymore.
We met in school only in the math period and that too stayed silent over the whole lecture; randomly stealing glances at each other.
At lunch, he went with Tiana to I don't know where?
So...I don't even want to know.

At dinner, he came daily now. Mom was back and I was gladly thankful to her for that. She talked to both of us all the time so it felt better. We didn't need to talk to each other about anything personal.

Except that, we didn't meet at all.
James was fine now. We talked about the day and I made him understand how Zayden was just protective about his only best friend, and James, being a mature guy forgave him. They started talking again.

It was just me who was in a big mess.

Right now, I was in the hot shower of my bathroom thinking about the hot kiss we shared in the presence of James. Thankfully, he didn't remember our kissing at all, as he didn't mention it or press on the topic. I guessed he fainted before our kiss.

I knew why I kissed Zayd on the first place now. It was the alcohol and my teenage harmones, off course.
But, I didn't know if it was same for him too when he kissed me the other day.

He said he would return my kiss if I was embarrassed about that he didn't reply to it before.
Was that the only reason?

On one side, I just wanted to forget about it and move on. But on the other side, I wanted to find out the real reason.

"June! You're already late! Are you sleeping inside?" Mom banged the bathroom door from outside and yelled at me. I jumped in the shower, getting startled and hurried up.

Getting dressed for school, I grabbed a Nutella sandwich for breakfast with strawberry milkshake. Just what I like.
When I sat in the car, I was just five minutes late.
If I will drive faster, I can reach school at least before the final bell.

So I sighed and stepped on it, racing the car towards the gray building of our school.

Grinning like an idiot, I shoved the important books in my bag for the first period from my locker. I was on time. Only I have that power! Ha!

"Hey dudie!" A cheerful voice greeted me.

"Hey Charlie." I said; still grinning.

I looked at her; she had streaks of new highlights in her hair.

"Oh my Gosh, red highlights! When did you get them? It totally suits your hair." I squealed in surprise.

"I know, I know! Penn demanded for them and I couldn't say no..." She voiced while her cheeks turned red.

"He demanded?" I interrogated.

"Um...we kind of started dating on the party night. And yesterday, he demanded these...and they turned out to be one of the bests I have ever got on my hair." She grinned while ending.

"Charlie, congratulations! You both tom and jerry finally came to an end and realized what you are to each other!" I hugged her; genuinely getting happy about it.
"Thank you, June. Now I just wish you get a perfect boy friend soon." She winked at me and then waved a good bye seeing Penn coming.

I nodded and turned away too.

Boyfriend?

Did I want a relationship now?
Only if I can trust the guy.
Did I want a commitment now?
Only if the guy deserves it.
Did I like any guy?
No.

End of discussion.

I shook off the useless thoughts and made my way towards the classroom.

The first lecture was economics. It went in a blur. I hardly listened to that nerdy teacher blabbing something about the demand curves and market. I was actually napping at the last bench, with an 'I don't know' friend of mine.
We kind of talked and sat together in economics and had fun. But we never asked each other's names. Also, the teacher never called out our names so we didn't even get a chance to know it that way.
We were just mates.

After this, it was math lecture. And I totally wanted to ignore it. So I decided I will skip class and sit in the library reading some interesting novel.
But then I changed my mind from the novel to history notes, because we had a test this Wednesday.
It would be use of time in a good way.

I was climbing stairs with ear phones in my ears. Though there was no music playing on, so I could hear the surrounding noises.

But then I casually decided to put on the songs. I was a Swiftie too so I played on 'blank space' of her's.
I undoubtedly loved that song.

Reaching the first floor, I took left to the first corridor and was just a few steps away from the library when I heard some sounds from the debating room. I could hear them even after songs on, that meant someone was shouting.

I put off the music and quickly peeked in the huge room.
Besides the stage, stood Tiana and James.

"What do you like in that bitch?" Tiana shouted; her eyes bloodshot red.

"She is sweet and innocent, unlike you, Tiana." James shrugged naturally.

Haha! I loved the girl James mentioned there because it made Tiana's face boil up with anger.
But I wondered why was she even asking all that to James?

Wait. Was Tiana loyal to Zayd or....

"No, James. I was like that too. And I will be like that again. Just gimme a God damn chance and forget about that bitch. I really like you." Tiana pleaded and held his hands but James quickly took his hands back.

"Tiana! You have a boyfriend. Show some mercy." James shouted at her and turned to pick up his bag from the chair nearby and walk away.

"I don't like him anymore! He's not even interesting as you are." She said.

I think my ears just burned.

I wanted to slap that slut and tell her Zayd was thousand times interesting than any damn guy in this whole universe. He was the most caring, handsome, funny, loving guy any girl would kill to have. And she was here, talking this shit.

I anyway controlled my anger and stood firm to hear the rest of the interesting conversation.

"Tiana, whatever it is. I don't know what June is, but she is really different and I now know, I can't ever like anyone except her. I'm sorry." James spoke in a really calm voice and then steadily walked towards the exit door.

The exit door.

Holy Shit, that is where I am standing!

I widened my eyes at the realization that James would see me and understand I was eavesdropping. I didn't want another awkward moment with friends.
So I walked faster away from the room towards the library. I entered the library and entried in the register Ms Adams had.
She allowed me in and I hurriedly buried myself in the most insolent corner of the library. I didn't want anyone to find me.
I needed some time alone now.

Once I was seated, the crowded thoughts in my head started to scream out their voices and I sat there holding my temple and registering the awkwardness of life.

Zayd liked Tiana. Tiana liked James. James liked me. And me?
Well, I am just getting stressed over how so many hearts will get broken because of all the love triangles. Wait, its a square.
A love square. Cool.

You know what?
Screw life. I want to go hibernate!

_________________________

What's up ppl ? :o
Alright I know, I know! Its really late update.
But nowadays this is the soonest I can update :(

Enjoy reading June's POV again ;)

Love ya ^^

-Ana

***Read, Vote, Comment***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.2K 38
"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you " Leading a normal life is boring right? Why don't we add a few bad boys to it...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
260 4 15
SEQUEL TO I DO (NOT) MISS YOU Summer and Alex are going into high school now, and are going to unveil their relationship to all their classmates. Bu...