The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Від Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Більше

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 113

1K 25 2
Від Bluemoon609

_______________

Chapter 113

_______________

"Heh !?" Tsuna paled. First, Reborn sent them to the past. Second, they got in trouble with the first Generatipn of the Vongola Family. And third, Vongola Primo himself asked them to join their family "Giotto !" G pulled Giotto by the back of his collar "what do you think your doing !!?" He yelled "G, we can't leave them in the street, they're orphans. We used be like them" Giotto said "come here !" G pulled him into a corner.

Tsuna sweated as they started discussing in the corner "Knuckle, the girl is sick and the other is injured" Alane said, they looked at Chrome and Kyokai "hm ? Your right to the Extreme !" Knuckle said "stay away from them !" Gokudera, Ryohei, Mukuro, and Kyoya stood in front of Chrome and Kyokai "guys.." They looked at Tsuna "at least let him check on them" he smiled.

"If you say so..." Gokudera said "fine !" Ryohei said, Mukuro sighed "you think I'll allow him touch Kyokai ?" Kyoya glared then felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked at Kyokai's concerned eyes then calmed down "hn" he looked away, she looked at Tsuna "I suppose we agreed on staying" he told Giotto "great, now each of us will take care of a child" Giotto said "what !?" They said.

"We are not taking care of more children ! We already got Alanzo" G said "what does that suppose to mean ?" Alane tilted her head in confusion, G tried to ignore her "Oya Oya, what will Elena say if she saw them ?" Daemon said, they flinched when they heard a scream "who are those cuties !?" Elena rushed in "they are adorable !!" She squealed "that's.." Tsuna thought.

They groaned when she gave them a death hug "hm ?" She placed her forehead on Chrome and gasped "what is wrong with you !? They all must be hungry, and those girls are sick and injured ! Can't you think !?" Elena said "a-ah !! Sorry !" Knuckle said, he carried Chrome and told Kyokai to follow him.

"They have to stay and we have to take care of them !" Elena said "t-that's what I said" Giotto said "come on kids, go sit down and I'll tell the maid to prepare lunch" Elena smiled, they slowly nodded and went to sit down on the couch "HEEEEI !!" Tsuna almost jumped on Gokudera when Lupo sniffed him "Lupo, down" Alane held Lupo "those are friends, not food" she said "speaking of food.." G's brow twitched "stop stealing candy, you brats !!!" He pointed at Lampo and Alanzo. They screamed and started runnin with G chasing them.

"Alanzo, why are you stealing with his idiot !?" G pointed at Lampo when he made them sit on the floor "G.." Giotto said when he saw Alanzo holding his tears "I thought papa would like candy if I feed Lampo Oji" Alanzo said "who gave you that idea !!?" G said "Lampo Oji" G popped a vein "you little- !" He started crushing Lampo's head.

Giotto panicked and rushed to stop them, Gokudera glanced at Tsuna "so what do we do, Judaime ?" He asked "first things first, you should call me Tsuna" Tsuna said "I-I'll try" Gokudera said "Ts-T-T-Tsu..." He tried "I'm sorry !! I'll call you Sawada-san !!" He stared banging his forehead on the floor, Tsuna nervously sweated.

After Giotto knew their names, he told G to gather their Guardians to his study "they are already there, beside Alaude" G growled "what do you mean ? Alaude is over there" Giotto pointed where Alaude was searching under the table "where's the kid ?" Alaude glared at them, he sighed and walked away after they shrugged.

Tsuna stared at Alaude them Giotto "Primo-san.." He said "oh Tsuna, just call me Giotto" Giotto said "I-I can't !" Tsuna said "then Giotto-san to make you feel comfortable" Giotto said "okay, G-Giotto-san..." Giotto smiled "what's that ?" Tsuna pointed at his cloak "Shhh" Giotto smiled and revealed Alanzo from under his cloak.

Alanzo giggled and crawled out of the couch "let's go hide you under my desk" Giotto said and Alanzo nodded. The second thing you know, Giotto and Alanzo got a bump on their heads "office" Alaude glared at Giotto "don't take my things without my permission" Alaude told Alanzo "hm" Alanzo nodded and gave him back his handcuffs "I'll speak with you later" Alaude said.

"You stay here with them, I'll be back" he said and walked away with Giotto, ignoring G's yelling. Alanzo shook in fear at what Alaude said. They only blinked "um...hi" Alanzo shyly waved, some of them awkwardly waved back.

"Midori tanabiku..." Hibird flew in and landed on Kyoya's head "how did he come here !?" Ryohei said "he was under my jacket because he was cold" Kyoya said. They flinched when Alanzo pulled down Kyoya's shoulder to glance at Hibird "I have one like him" he smiled and took a step back.

"C-Can I touch him please ?" He asked with innocent eyes, which made them surprised. What surprised them the most, when Kyoya lift up Hibird to Alanzo. Alanzo's eyes widen when Hibird stood on his finger "thank you, Kyoya-san" he smiled. Hibird flew and rested on Kyoya's head again.

"Aren't you nice, Skylark-kun ?" Mukuro smirked "not my fault that he reminds me of Kyokai" Kyoya glared "how so ?" Yamamoto said "they both look like an idiot" Kyoya said "but he does look like you" Gokudera said "he looks nothing like me" Kyoya glared "where's Kyokai anyway !?" Ryohei said "Kyokai-san ? I talked to her along with Chrome-chan" Alanzo said.

He flinched when they surrounded him "what room !!?" They said "Hwa !!!" Alanzo shielded himself with his arms and leg "eh ?" They blinked "s-sorry ! I'm not good with crowds" he said "it's okay to the Extreme ! Hibari is like you !" Ryohei pulled Kyoya by his shoulders "stop crowding me, Loud Animal" Kyoya rubbed his foot on Ryohei's back.

"Are you sure you don't want to lay down ?" They saw Kyokai walk toward them with Chrome beside her "I'm alright, Kyokai-nee" Chrome nodded "Kyokai !!" Kyokai looked up to be tackled by Kyoya and Ryohei. Kyokai blinked as Kyoya and Ryohei started asking questions in the same time "get off her, your hurting her" Kyoya glared "you get off first !" Ryohei glared back. In the end, they got a bump on their heads by Kyokai.

Alanzo noticed that they were busy with the girls, so he slowly tiptoed backwards, then ran off somewhere "I found out who's going to take care of who while we were in the room" Kyokai said "what did you found out ?" Mukuro said "Primo will take care of Tsunayoshi and I, G with Gokudera, Asari and Yamamoto, Knuckle and Ryohei, and Mukuro and Chrome with Daemon and Elena" she said "that idiot, will not be taking care of me. I will not even being taking care of" Mukuro said "you go tell him that" Kyokai glared "what about Hibari ?" Ryohei said "they saw me awake when they were discussing about him" Kyokai said.

"So what are we suppose to do while we're here ?" Gokudera said "we should look around to see the reason Reborn sent us" Tsuna said "maybe we should look around" Yamamoto suggested.

While they were discussing, Kyoya grabbed Kyokai's hand and dragged her outside "what ?" She said once they got outside "show me" he crossed his arms "I'm fine, it doesn't hurt" she said "show me" he repeated. She sighed and pushed the collar off her shoulder. His eyes slightly widen at the red bandage "stop staring like you've never seen me injured before" she covered her shoulder.

She flinched when he hugged her "Aho" he rested his chin on her head "I can't stand seeing you hurt" he thought "still short" he measured her height "Hibaka..." She popped a vein as her brow twitched. They looked at the door when it opened to see Alanzo carrying food in his arms "eh !? Um...carry on, pretend that you didn't see me !" He waved his hands and ran away into the trees. Kyoya and Kyokai glanced at each other.

"What do you think he's doing ?" Tsuna said as they walked in the woods "we don't know, but it might be something that helps us why we were sent here" Kyokai said "Damn you Hayashi, I should have been the one to find it !!!" Gokudera thought.

As they walked deeper in the woods, they heard Alanzo's voice "where can he be ?" He said. Their eyes widen when they saw a huge frozen cave that Alanzo was walking to. Tsuna shook in fear when they felt the ground shake "what is that !!?" He thought when they saw a huge bird coming out of the cave toward Alanzo. The bird lowered his head and opened his mouth "he's going to eat him !" Tsuna said.

"Alanzo-san ! Look out !!" Tsuna yelled "eh ?" Alanzo looked behind him. Tsuna ran and tackled Alanzo to the ground. The bird yelled, ready to attack "Oi Temme !!" Gokudera threw dynamites "no stop !" Alanzo yelled "Chrome, get him out of here" Mukuro told Chrome "let's go" Chrome dragged Alanzo with him.

"Maximum Cannon !!!!" Ryohei yelled as he threw a punch "stoop !!!" Alanzo yelled. Alane flinched and looked out of the window "what's wrong ?" Giotto asked "I have a bad feeling" she said worried. They were now running in the woods, their weapons in their hands.

"Kyokai-nee ! Can you freeze it !?" Tsuna said "hm" Kyokai and Kyoya glanced at each other. Kyoya ran ahead and Kyokai behind him. He boosted her above the bird. Kyokai slid on his back while her hands were on it, trailing ice behind her. By the time, she landed on the floor, Tsuna hit the bird with his X-Burner.

Alanzo stared in shock as the bird laid down on the grass "is everyone alright ?" Tsuna said, they nodded "Kai ?" Kyoya looked at Kyokai, she was staring at what was inside the cave with narrowed eyes. Tsuna felt something strange and looked behind him to see the first generation staring in shock "eh !?" Tsuna paled "..." They were so shocked that they dropped their weapons.

"Are those f-flames that I saw ?" Giotto said "a-ah ! I'm..I.." Tsuna nervously looked around "waaaah !!!!!!" Lambo cried making Lightning flames, they sweat dropped. Giotto's eye twitched in shock "let's discuss this at the mansion !!" G said before Giotto would faint.

=Time Skip=

"I-I don't understand" Giotto sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose "it's not that hard to understand. They are saying that they are from the future with these flames and now- okay I'm kind of lost" G sighed "but how can you believe that they are from the future ?" Asari said "well, they are a lot of strange things happens in our life" Elena said "like Alanzo's birth" Daemon said.

"What does that suppose to mean, Melon !?" Alaude pulled out his handcuffs, Alane tried to pull him back "please don't say that about our son" Alane said "Daemon ! That's not nice !" Elena said "I wasn't trying to" Daemon said, Alaude glared "I-I'm sorry..." Alanzo sniffed "I'm sorry for being born !!" He started crying "Alanzo !!" They yelled, suddenly I've spikes came out of his back, smashing into the walls "Heh !!? What is he !!?" Tsuna thought.

They noticed that the room started to get colder "Alanzo, you need to calm down" Alane knelt and wiped Alanzo's tears "you don't want to hurt yourself" she said, Alanzo only cried "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird chirped and landed on Alanzo's head "eh ?" Alanzo blinked a couple of times then wiped his tears "it calmed him down ?" Alaude said as they stared in surprise. The ice slowly broke and it turned into small snowflakes.

"Mama ! I want to choose my brother !" Alanzo said "who do you want to be your brother ?" Alane asked "Kyoya-san !" He pointed "eh ?" They looked at Kyoya "I was actually planning to take him" Alaude mattered to himself "eh ?" They looked at Alaude "I was thinking the same" Alane said "eh ?" They looked at Alane "EHHHHHHH !!!!!!???" They paled.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

472K 20.7K 116
Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to a unfortunate event, reality and fiction...
198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
43.2K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...
155K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...