Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Lo...

By TezneyEpicoco

When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis broth... More

Perilous ! ( A Jason McCan Love Story )
Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'
Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"
Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"
Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"
Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"
Chapter Six : "Your Unbelievable!"
Chapter Seven : "It's Better Than Freezing To Death"
Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"
Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"
Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"
Chapter Eleven : "Stupid and sexy , yep that's me!"
Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"
Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"
Chapter Fifteen : "Jack...Jack...Bennit"
Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"
Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"
Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"
Chapter Nineteen : "I'm Not A Fucking Miracle Worker"
Chapter Twenty :"I'v Lost Her"
Chapter Twenty One : "You Shoot , I Shoot"
Chapter Twenty Two : "Right Here , Ok?"
Chapter Twenty Three : "What Goes Around , Comes Around!"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!
Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)
Chapter Twenty Six : "We're Nothing!"
Chapter Twenty Seven : " I Care Because He Means A Lot To You"
Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"
Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"
Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"
Chapter Thirty Two : "I Won't Let That Happen"
Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Before Your Too Late!"
Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"
Chapter Thirty Six : "She's Not Safe Anywhere"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

Chapter Thirteen : "You Mean Everything To Me"

12.7K 280 56
By TezneyEpicoco

*Jason's P.O.V*

I sprinted through the tall trees that blocked my way from getting to the one person that means the most to me . I let the wind carry me as i fled my way back through the forest . 

"Jason!!" another harsh scream from Ash was all that was heard and it didn't give me anymore hope of finding her , she was way out in the greenery and i was running round here like a maniac trying to find her . "Help , please , someone!" i could now hear her sorrow and feelings through her voice which told me i was finally getting closer . 

"Ash!!" i called back loudly as i grabbed at the ends of my hair  , hy head ducked down , breathing in and out slowly . Just trying to keep calm , then running my hands down my face  heavily . I looked in every direction i could take before hearing her cry again . 

"Jason??!!" a questioned scream pounded through the air and made it's way back to my hearing . 

"Ash , where the fuck are you!!?" i yelled out but no answer was called back , i sprinted to where her voice came from , desperately trying to find her somewhere just somewhere in these woods . I couldn't lose the one person who saved me from myself , the one person that might control my anger and vex towards the world . If i lose her , i know there will be no one else out there who will be just like her . I only know how much i need her when i lose her and that's what rips me apart the most , i don't want to have to lose her all the time , to prove to myself how much i really do need her in my life . 

I didn't stop my search for her , i would wonder round this forest for forever just to find her and hold her in my arms one more time . When i found myself in a bare circle of grass , no trees just grass but i couldn't see much , as it was pitch black everywhere i looked . I breathed out heavily as i hesitated in my step . When out of the shadows i heard sniffing and sobbing . "Ash?" i spoke with a dim and quiet tone as i looked all around me , just itching to see through the dark . If i could wish for one thing right now , it would be to see through the dark . 

"Jason?" i sniffing and stuttering . I ran over to where the quiet suffering was coming from . "Is that you?" i ran my hand across her perishing bare thigh and i knew than that this was my Ashton . Her soft , delicate skin settling at my touch . 

"Yes , it's me babe" i ran my hand up to her waist as she winced away from me . "What's wrong Ash?" i flinched away from her as she caught hold of my hand and i felt the wet blood that streamed down from her waist . "Fuck!" i cursed as i pulled away from her wound . 

"It was wolfs Jason , tuns of them" she sobbed through the dark . I could just make out the dim twinkle in her eyes that made my heart swell up . 

"I'm sorry sweetheart" i gently brushed my knuckles down her cheek softly , playing with end of the hair . "Come on , let's go" i hooked her up in my arms and held her close to me as i went back the way i came . About half an hour of walking passed and we were set back to the cliff and the sun was beginning to rise up from the horizon . 

I was much lighter now and i placed her down on the soft grass of the cliff . "Can i just look at you cut for a second babe?" i knelled down in front of her and she hesitantly shook her head . "I promise i won't hurt you , i just need to check if it's infected or not!" silence feel on us for a moment when she gave in and nodded slowly , she pulled up her blood stained shirt and revealed the harsh bite on her waist . It was more than just a cut , i could make out the teeth marks that had sunk into her side . 

"Is it bad?" she sniffed . 

I wanted to be honest with her and tell her it was bad but i didn't want to worry her . I want her to happy and that's it . "No . it's not that bad" i faked a smile as she pulled down her shirt slowly . "I'm sorry babe , i really am , i should never have shouted at you like that and i know it was wrong of me"

"You always shout at me" she smirks , even at the most desperate of times she can always crack a smile or smirk . 

"I'm really sorry Ash , i never meant for this to happen.." i ran my hand heavily down my face and pulled at my lips . 

"When you said you didn't care if i went home , you didn't mean that , did you?" her eyes scanned over my emotions and i look to the floor , taking in everything that's happened to the both of us . 

"Ash , no matter what i i say to you i'll never want to lose you , please don't forget that . Your the only person that has ever made me see that life can really be good to me because it gave me you" i looked up at her to see her eyes welling up with tears . 

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"Your the only person that has ever made me see that life can be good to me because it gave me you" my heart started to beat a thousands times a second . I never really had any friends at school , or made friends with my moms friends kids . None of them have ever understood me and i have never understood them . All they wanted was to start a family in a quiet town and die in peace . The only fragment i want of that is to die in peace . The life i want lies here , with Jason . The reason i know that is that my heart had never been more happier than it is around him . He can shout at me all he want's but i'm never leaving his side . There's a bond between us that neither of us can ignore or push aside because it's to powerful . I began to think about all the things that has happened to us since we met and how i can't  just leave him because he means too much to me . It's more than a bet and it's more than a necklace can solve . 

Tears began to roll their way down my cheeks as i stared lovingly into his eyes that we glazed over mine . I don't know whether i love him or hate that i love him . A thousand words can be pointed at this situation but to me none of them will fully explain how i feel about Jason .

"You mean everything to me and i only realise that every time i lose you . I don't want to have to lose you all the time just for myself to realise how much i need you" he spoke calmly and softly as he continued to stroke my cheek gently . I smiled through me tears as i slowly stroked his hand that was brushing my cheek . 

"I'd never leave you" i whisper quietly as i look up at him with blurry eyes . "No matter how far i ran to get away from you , i'd travel all the way to get back" a small smile crept it's away across his lips as they reached out to mine . His lips cupped mine gently in a passionate kiss . He knuckled the bottom of my chin as he cupped my lips with his once more , then he let go . 

We both stood up and onto our feet , it was now daylight and we made our way down the hill , all the way to the bottom this time , no pit stops with arguments , just computable silence . We reached the bottom and stumbled our way to the beginning of the city .

"I can't have my face seen here Ash.."  we can to the border of the city .

"Me either , what if i see my mom and dad?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 391 36
Sweet innocent Haley's life is turned completely upside down when her older sister dies in a car wreck that she was in. Being beaten and abused by ev...
66K 2K 27
"A thief steals jewels and diamonds. So why'd he take me?" -Unknown ~ You're kidnapped by the one and only Jason McCann. What else is there to know? ...
1K 129 28
"I love you Brenn. I fell in love with you from the first time i laid my eyes on you, I just never thought that a man like you would ever consider lo...
236 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...