Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Nine.

110 5 0
By Wordsmith_Ana

He took me to corner and Tiana didn't mind.
You know why?

Because there stood James with her!

I felt really awkward coming to such an isolated corner with Zayd after that incident.
And after I saw that intimate moment of them.

"Who was that guy?" He asked me as soon as he made sure no one's around.

"He's James. Why?" I asked; I was sensing something here.

"James who?"

"Um...a new student? We met at the first round of inter school. Don't you remember him? The captain of our opposite team. He shifted his branch and came here. Today is his first day.." I filled in the information.

"Why the fuck were you hugging him?" He asked; coming nearer to me. I walked back getting startled.
He looked really scary.

"Zayd...we are friends. I was um..just thanking him." I spoke; my tongue stuttered.

"Thanking for?"

We reached the end of the wall and my back touched it. He stood close to me and kept one of his hands on the side of the wall.
I stared in his chocolate eyes. They were slowly peeling off the walls I made in between after I found I was attracted towards him.
My eyes moved down to his lips; which were like always slightly parted. They were breathing in and out; his breath falling on me in the process.

"Thanking...for something he did." I spoke short as he moved closer to me.
"Zayd what are you --" I said but trailed off as he stopped where he was.

His chest was now touching my breasts and we were too close that my internal hormones started to get excited.
Fuck, no, stop right there!

But me, being a hormonally trapped teenager just got lost in the moment. I had nothing to say.

I just stared into his eyes like that was the only thing in this God damn world.

"June, do not trust him." He said; and I got scared that his moving lips could anytime meet mine and we could have another awkward moment.

"Yeah...." I whispered against his lips.
I couldn't even turn my head. I was again scared my lips will brush against his' in the process.

So I gathered some courage and put both my hands on his chest; to push him.
But...when I touched his chest and felt his heart beat, it was like....Oh Gosh, I can't explain.
It was beating so fast. It was as if it was beating for me; because I stood so close to him.
Did I make him nervous and happy like he did to me?

I wanted to ask. But...how could I?

I closed my eyes and pushed him a little away.
And then walked out of his trap.

He just stood there; leaning one hand on the wall.

He sighed loudly and then turned to me.

"June, just don't..." He said, hesitated.

"Why? Is Zayden Parker jealous?" I asked. I badly wanted to know.

"No, June. You've been hurt once. And cheated too badly. I don't want that to happen again..." He shouted at me.

Oh. So that's that.

"That's the only reason you are telling me to stay away from him?" I asked, hiding the pain inside.

"Yes June, I care about my one and only best friend." He came near me as he said it.

"Don't worry, James would never hurt me." I looked down and spoke.

When I looked up; he was near to me again; his arms little extended to take me in the embrace.
I badly wanted to hug him right there.

But instead, I turned away and jogged towards the stairs again; leaving him there.

____________________________________

Talk about awkwardness!

Here I was, sitting on the same table with Zayd, Tiana and James.

Its the lunch break. And we were in the canteen.

In these two periods, I didn't know how Zayd managed to become very good friends with James. Now we are all having lunch together.
Isn't that cool?

Cool, my foot!

I wasn't talking at all. I just concentrated in eating and answered whenever I was asked something.

"Hey, I am throwing a party in my new house Friday night. And you are all invited guys. Please, do come." James said; with his usual charming smile.

"Off course, James." Tiana showed her teeth and said.

"Yeah dude, definitely!" Zayd answered while taking a huge bite of his hamburger.

I still just ate.

"June. You'll come right?" James asked looking at me.

"Yeah..." I smiled at him.

"One more thing, guys, don't come without a partner!" He added.

What? Partner?

From two years, in every couple entry a party required, Jordan would be there with me.
B-but now?

I was afraid no one will ask me.

Off course, someone will. You are June Sullivan!

Here goes my intelligent subconscious again giving her intelligent advises!

So? I do give intelligent advises.

Oh shut up!

"June, are you listening?" Zayd asked.

"Huh?" I came out of the spacing out session.

"He asked do you have a date for tonight's party!" Tiana rolled her eyes as she said this.

"No, not yet." I tightened my lips in response and said.

"Will you come with me?" James suddenly said.

My mood lightened up and I looked at him; smiling with glee.

"Yes off course, I will!" I said happily.

He is such a sweetheart

"Alright then, I'll pick you up at eight." He replied with the same enthusiasm.

My mood stayed perfectly alright after that. So I finally have a date!
And a super hot one!

____________________________________

"Are you done, madame?" I asked Charlie who was right now doing her makeup for the party.
She did TOO much makeup.
Its not like I don't use it at all. I just don't overdo it. She did.

I was ready and was waiting for her. I was actually tired of waiting for her.
So I went to the huge mirror I usually looked myself in, and examined myself.

I wore a dress; ending just an inch above my knee. It was jet black and strap less. My black wedges with silver glitters matched it perfectly.
I rolled my hair in soft curls at the end and wore a black heart necklace. My makeup gave me a smokey look.
Just what I needed!

After me, I looked at the busy girl in front of me.

She wore a baby pink colored dress; tightly fitted and till her thighs.
She didn't have much curves but her long legs looked too sexy in it and that's why I approved her of wearing this.
She left her hair natural; because they're naturally straight. Too straight!

Her makeup was now almost done, I think.

"Just...done!" She said as she finished applying her pink lip gloss.

I smiled and shook my head at her.

"Now go, Penn is waiting downstairs!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Let him wait! It's not like I am his girlfriend." She said and slipped in her pink pumps.

I rolled my eyes too. Because I knew Penn liked her and she liked him too. They were too egoistic to tell each other. Yet, they ended up going to every party together.

Mom wasn't home today too. So it was quite easy for me to sneak out for a party.

After Charlie left, I walked down too; waiting for James.

The door bell rang.

Oh, so he is here!

I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and moved hands through my hair and dress; making sure I looked good.
Because I exactly know how hot the guy outside the door must be looking!

I just wanted to look better and do better in everything from everyone!

I opened the door with a small smile on my face.
But my smile vanished, as soon as I saw there was no James there, but an arrogant, smirking, somewhat angry and still hot guy standing in front of me.

Zayden freaking Parker!

I crossed my hands to my chest and looked at him angrily.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him; narrowing my eyes.

"You're going in the party with me!" He said and smirked more.

Who does he think he is?

______________________________________

Woah; I know a short chapter, but I just wanted it to end here!!

I am a cliff hanger expert huh? :D

Wait till another chapter!

Why do you all think Zayd wanted to go with June?

comment or DM ;)

-Ana

***Read, Vote, Comment***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.8K 38
Chloe Adams is the queen bee of her high school who has always had it easy from good looks to good grades to friends and even getting any guy's atten...
4.5K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
316K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...
12.3K 373 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...