False Claim (BWWM)

Door karrie_999

Behind all of it, I was the only person that really knew the real me. Everyone thought I was the wild child... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chatper Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Four

2.3K 146 25
Door karrie_999

Yay!  Enjoy this chapter and excuse my mistakes. :)

Chapter Twenty-Four

"I'm going to miss you honey." Carmen said on the phone.

I was about to board my early plane to New York, and she called me to wish me good luck. "I'll be back before you know it. Aren't you going back to Oklahoma?" Carmen hasn't been back and I know it.

She's been here this whole time and I didn't wanna pry, but she needed go home some time. I was a big girl. I could live on my own and be in Los Angeles alone.

"Yeah, I'm going tomorrow, so when you get back I won't be there. However you can call me all the time and visit whenever." I smiled, she was trying. "I will definitely try. Now I have to go, but love you." I got my stuff checked and went through the line. "Love you too Elliot, so much." I hang up and sit down in my seat.

As sleep consumed me on the first class plane, I looked out the window. This was my chance and I couldn't let anyone stop me. Not Fiona, or Dennis. I watched the clouds go by and closed my eyes.

"You lied to me." He said.

I nod, feeling broken. "Will I know, but I had to—"You didn't have to Elliot! You could have told me and I wouldn't have treated you any different."

I shake my head, "Yes you would have Will! You don't know anything about me. I don't even know me. The woman who I thought was my mother isn't and I don't even know my real father, because he didn't want me. He told Carmen to get rid of me. I wasn't enough for him. I wasn't enough for someone who was supposed to love me unconditionally."

Will grabs me by the shoulders, "Elliot you were enough for me! You were everything I want, yet I can't get past this. I can't keep on falling for someone who turns on me. I can't keep getting hurt by someone I love." I caress his arms, "You love me?"

Will moves his hands to cup my face, putting his head to me, he whispers, "I do. I do so much, but I can't do this." He slowly pulls away. "I can't be with you. I can't do this, this isn't my life." I reach out for him, shaking my head. "No, Stop. Will don't do this. Stay with me, stay here with me and—"Elliot," he gives me a sad look. "Let go."

My heart stops, but something in me listens. It loosens the grip I had on his hand and watches him fade away. My heart falls and my body goes numb. His voice fades away with one last word, "Elliot."

I wake up, I look around. The plane was empty and the flight attendant was standing over me. "Ms. Roberts, I'm sorry to wake you, but we've landed." I was sweating and it was hot.

I grab my stuff and get off the plane. Catching my ride to the hotel, I put on a fake smile when I pull up and paparazzi is flashing the camera at me.

I hear things yelled at me like 'Where is your country lover?' or 'Is Will Harrison your date to the show?' I ignore them all and walk into the hotel tell. I was greeted by the owner and given my room key.

When I was alone, I sat on the bed and cried. I've been holding it in this whole time, but I couldn't stop. That dream was like reality and I couldn't take that. My hands were shaking and my mind felt dizzy.

I go to the large window that gave me a beautiful afternoon sight of New York City from the top. The city lights were clouded by the tears in my eyes. I closed my eyes hard, and sigh. Roughly wiping my eyes, I look up, and silently pray.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room. I still had to check into the studio. I ran my hands over my face again and wrapped my arms around myself.

I slowly walked to my suitcase and unloaded my stuff. Getting out a nice outfit out, I put it against my body and go to the bathroom. The huge window and marble sink dazzled in the light. My tear streaked face, I sniffled and went to put my dress on the bed. I stepped in the shower and washed away everything. I could do this. I chanted in my head. I could do this.

~~~

I arrived in a black strap dress that stopped at my knees and had a shear skirt silken down at my legs. I had black heels that matched and flat ironed my hair. I apply shimmery gold eye shadow, eye liner, ad mascara. I put my hair behind my ear and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked damn good and I felt better. I took an ibuprofen and stood up. Running my hands down my dress, I walk out of the room.

I meet my ride in the back to avoid paparazzi again and they take me to the studio. Walking through the door, I give the best smile I can and greet everyone with air kisses. "Look at how beautiful you look." Zoe, the designer and one of the people whose line was being modeled. I've worked with Zoe before, and knew how much she loved me in her clothes.

"Thank you Zoe. Now where do we start?"

I was shown around and went through the whole show for me. The outfits, the runway, the other models. I was about to leave for dinner when I hear a voice I never liked. Turing around from shaking someone's hand, I see India.Zoe was hugging her and they laughed. India turns to me and smirks. Zoe follows her eyes and looks at me, "Elliot come over here. I want you to meet someone." I stop, but Zoe ushers me over again. I fake a smile and walk over to Zoe and India.

"India this is—"Elliot Roberts, I know." India grips my hand tight. I look her sideways, smiling, but feeling my blood start to boil. "Of course you do. Elliot has been on a break, but I reached out to her to bring her back in. She's going to kill it."

I pull back, waiting for the moment that I can go to the bathroom and take a deep breath, because it wasn't happening here. All I was getting was her strong perfume and everything was like being consumed by hot fire.

"Elliot, India is going to be modeling in the show as well. She's new, but I see the spark in her," Zoe smiles at India. "I have to go, but meet back here at seven and the show will start." Zoe walks away and I grab India before she could walk away.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I grimaced at her, but she showed no fear.

"India Prudence. Or am I lying?" Leaning in, she whispers, "Not everyone can hid behind some tacky contacts and curly hair. You wouldn't think I would recognize you Elliot? Dennis told me all about you. How beautiful you are on the outside and stupid on the inside." My hand tightened around her arm. It itched to claw at her skin.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me? I never did anything to you. You're so far up his ass that you can't see what he's doing."

She laughed, actually laughed. Pulling away from me, she smiles, "How do you think I got into the modeling business? Give it up, Elliot. Will only wanted you, because you were something new. I was getting tired of him anyway, but you made leaving him all so easy. Dennis wasn't giving me enough attention. You know, with Fiona and all, but when you arrived, that made seeing and sleeping with Will even better. He was drooling all over you, and Dennis thought it was funny. He wanted me to make your stay there miserable and get back at you. And I did,"

The rage I was feeling wasn't enough. The fiery pit didn't stop and my eyes watered with frustration.

"So I've complete my mission. Time to get back to my lovely boyfriend. Oh and by the way, it was nice of you to stop by yesterday. Dennis and I really had a laugh when you left. Such a comical story to tell everyone. Elliot is alone and hopeless while her knight and shining armor is a miles away, not coming for the rescue. That would be a great headline."

That was it. I reached out for her, but she stepped back. Walking backwards, she waved good-bye and exited out the door.

I stood there, looking like a fool with hot anger running through my veins.

~~~

Will

After yesterday's fiasco, I debated on buying a ticket to Los Angeles. Alex and I had went to my mother's charity event and were having a blast. She was nice, and looked good in the new outfit I bought for her. She deserved it, like Peter said, and I was happy to take her with me. She had fun, and so did I, until the event was interrupted by a mass of paparazzi hounding me with questions about Elliot.

"She is lovely Will." My mom complimented. Cayla was talking to Alex when I looked over and smiled. Alex was happy and that made me glad. I was happy for once, I had my plan and hoped it would go well. Right before we came, I told Alex to find the closet flight that will get me to Los Angeles on Sunday.

I believed Elliot would still be there, but I wasn't sure. I was going out on a whim here and wanted to see her badly. I needed her to know everything. I wanted her to know how I felt about the magazine with all of our business in it, but the biggest thing I wanted her to know was that I love her. I wanted to be with her and I hoped she would take me. She said she was letting go, that I needed to find someone better, but she was everything I could want. She was stronger, better than me, and I wouldn't want anyone else.

I had walked out for a second when I was corned by paparazzi on the street. They flashed cameras in my face ad screams questions at me. "Will! Did you know that Elliot was seen visiting Dennis Marshall's house?" I looked at the reporters confused. Covering my eyes, they continued to say crazy things.

"Are you and Elliot still dating?"

"Were you ever dating?"

"How do you feel about her being a model?"

"Did you know that she was in New York?"

"Why aren't you there to accompany her?"

My blinded sight, I was pulled by someone who shoved me back into the gate that led to the event. Everyone was turned looking at me. "What happened out there?" My mom asked me.

Alex came up to me, with a worried look. "Sir I can call them off for you. Just give me the signal." I nodded, kind of shocked by the ambush. I've had my picture taken countless of times, but only by one photographer. Having multiple people hounding me one at a time was something I didn't like.

"Yes, do that. And see if you can find out where Elliot is. See if she's posted on any social media site or anything that can trace her to New York. If she's there, then I can't go to her. I can't go until she comes back."

Alex nods, but stops, "Sir why don't you call her?" I shake my head, distracted. "I tried that the other day and it didn't work. She disconnected her Logan phone and I don't have her real number." Alex got out her phone and stepped to the side.

"Are you alright?" Cayla asked.

I looked down at my sister, "Yeah, I am just—"Come here. I need to tell you something." Cayla tugs my arm inside and sits me down. "Now I don't want you to be mad at me when I say this." I focus on her, now realizing what she said.

"What? Are you pregnant?"

She laughs, shaking her head. I sigh, relived that my little sister wasn't pregnant. She wasn't ready for that yet. "No, I'm dating someone and I think they can help you with your Elliot situation."

I raise a brow, "Who could you possibly be dating that knows Elliot's number?" I only read about Elliot having one friend, and that friend was Fiona, but since that whole thing with her ex, they weren't friends anymore. Unless my sister was gay, and this was her way of coming out to me, then I had no idea who she was talking about.

"I am dating Chris Cambridge. He is Elliot's best friend and I'm sure if i—"You're doing what?" I look at her crazy.

How did she even know him?

And how did they even talk?

Was I the only one who knew Logan wasn't who she said she was?

Was I the only one who seemed to be being pranked? Because that's how it fucking felt right now.

"I'm dating Chris, but let me tell you—"Did you know?" Cayla stops and looks at my crazy. "Did I know what?" I was probably being ridiculous, but nothing felt the same after Elliot.

She turned my world around, before I even realize I was spinning with it.

"Did you know that she wasn't Logan? That Logan wasn't Logan and she was Elliot?" Cayla stepped back, "Will I—"Don't bother covering it up. This is some fucked up shit and I can't believe—"Will stop! Listen to me. I did not know. I was as clueless as you were and I was hurt."

I put my head in my hands. "Why were you hurt?" I mumbled in my hands.

"Because I could see the way you looked at her. Elliot pulled me in to. She had that vibe that made everyone love her and want to be her friend. And that was it. I was her friend and I know you felt something for her, and for all of it to be a lie, was heartbreaking,"

I felt her sit next to me and rub my back.

"You are my big brother and I've seen you hurt too many times. You've been through something I'll never understand, but we are family. If someone hurts you, they hurt me too. I would never do something like that to you."

I look at Cayla. My sweet baby sister that knew nothing about love or relationships until now. She has never had to worry about being cheated on, lied to, or hurt. She never has to experience pain from a loved one, and I hoped it stayed that way. "

Tell me how Chris Cambridge can help me." I said, pulling Cayla into a hug.

~~~

Elliot

"Go, go ladies, you know what to do." I heard being yelled as girls got ready to walk the runway. I had already walked and this was my third outfit. I had on a hard face, because India sat in the front row next to Zoe, judging me like I was bad. Her presence made me upset and I planned to let her know tonight. She wasn't going anywhere tonight until she heard what I had to say. And it was a lot.

The makeup artist applied some bright lipstick to my bright outfit and ushered for me to get in line. My hair was done in a high ponytail and I was walking in bright pink heels. My neon yellow tight dress was a part of the glowing light theme Zoe created and planned to go worldwide with her clothes after this.

I put on a good face and modeled with perfection. My walk, my look, my outfit told a story and make the crowd go wild. I felt amazing and this time didn't let India's eyes distract me. I posed at the end and turned around. Strutting back to the dressing room, other girls went past me. I watched them and the rest of the show go by like a flash. Zoe got on the stage and thanked everyone for coming and hoped they bought her collection.

The fashion show was over. I changed out of my previous outfit, and went back to my hotel. India was going with Zoe to the after party, and I would catch her then. If I had to wait all night to put my foot up her ass, I would wait.

Wearing a tight black dress with a mesh cutout shaped dress, I let my hair flow around my shoulders. My phone started to vibrate in my clutch, stopping me from walking out the door. "Hello?" I look at the unknown number. "Hi, Elliot Roberts my name is Cara and I work with Michelle Timmons. She saw you at Zoe Delvin's fashion show and she would like to book a photo-shoot with you." I paused, surprised that I would get an offer so quickly.

"Oh wow, alright. When would you like me to come in?" I grab my agenda and listen to her as she gives me details. "It's a makeup line and clothing. Will you be able to do that at ten in the morning tomorrow?" I winced, remembering something. "I booked my plane at ten. I hadn't planned on staying another day." I said, sadly.

The phone was silent, until she responded, "Don't worry if you can't come, the spot will go to—"No! Wait, I can change my plane. Y-yes I'll do that. I'll be there. Ten O' Clock on the dot." I smile, and write it down. "Great. Mrs. Timmons will see you then." I hang up and close my book. I picked up my clutch again and left the hotel in a better mood.

I tell my name is to get into the party. It was already crowded and bunches of people were here. It was a tall building with people dancing on the top see through level and people on the bottom. I looked around and saw Zoe, chatting with a waitress.

She turned to me and clapped. "There's my model."

We hugs and I smile, "You probably said that to the other models." She chuckles, "But you're my favorite." We air kissed and she gestured to the place. "Don't you love it? It cost me fortunes to get this place. I had to fight with a teenager trying to throw their sweet sixteen here," She ushered me to follow her upstairs. "People these days."

The see through floor light up with colors, changing from red, orange, yellow, green, and more. People were dancing down there, but all the models and famous people that attended the show were up here conversing. I knew people, but no one close enough to talk to. A waiter passed by me, I stopped him, sniffing the drinks. "What is in this?"

He lowered the tray, "Strawberry Cocktails." I set the drink back down and stand straight. "Can you bring me a less alcoholic drink? Anything that you have that won't have me thrown off my ass after one drink." He laughed, "We have Red Sangrias."

I put my hand on his shoulder, "Just get me one class of Pina Colada with Rum. After my drink is empty, don't give me another. Remind me that I don't need one, just in case I lose myself and ask. Can you do that?" He nodded, "Yes ma'am." I gave him ten dollars for being nice and walked away.

I moved to join a big bundle of people. They were crowding around the couch and I made space for me. "We went to Paris for that movie." I heard a male voice say. I frowned, "No, remember, that was you and I." I said, making everyone turn to me. India smirks, putting her arm around Dennis's shoulders.

"Elliot," Dennis says my name. "It's nice to see you." I smirk, walking in front of them. "You too. I see you have a new toy." Everyone laughs. India stands up, straightening her dark blue sparkly dress. "Elliot Roberts, what made you not like me so much?"

I glare at her. She and I knew both knew why, but that would have me digging into my Oklahoma past. She said that, because she knew that I would never tell the actual reason why I was there. "Did I hurt your feelings? Whatever I said, I didn't mean it."

I could see through her fake appearance and the urge to slap it right off of her was so tempting, but that's what she wanted. She wanted me to blow my lid so it could be all over the internet tomorrow morning. I smile, playing her game. "Don't worry about it."

Someone taps on my shoulder, I turn around, getting my drink from the waiter. The song changes and everyone's mood suddenly changes. I sip my drink, looking over at India at the brim of the glass.

"Should I call your Rehabilitation friends to come and get you when the night is over?" She said in snarky voice.

"Whatever floats your boat sweetheart."

~~~

The night continued on and I dance with a lot of people. My drink loosed me up, but not enough that I wasn't speaking incoherently. I was perfectly fine and felt like myself for once. The fun girl in me wanted to enjoy the night, even if annoying people were a couple of feet away from me.

I ignored them and danced with a male model who I was pretty sure wanted my number, but I wasn't going to give it to him. He touched all on my hips and traveled up, grabbing my hands. I pull away, wanting to stop. "I'm sorry, I need some air."

Dancing with him felt like I was being suffocated. The room was already hot, and his touch felt wrong.

I slipped out of the crowd and went to the bathroom. I checked my phone and saw an unknown number and two miss calls from Chris. I called him back, plugging one ear from the loud music. He answered on the first ring. "Elliot! I've been trying to call you."

Chris starting saying things at me, but I couldn't hear him clearly. "Wait, stop, stop. Did you say that Cayla told Will about you guys?"

Chris sighs, "Is that all you got from that? Where are you even at?"

I walked outside, "I'm at Zoe's after party."

I lean on the brick wall, listening to him talk. "How did your show go?"

I cross my arms, appreciating that he would ask me. He's the first person that has called and asked. "It actually went well. You won't believe who was there." Someone comes outside and I look over and see Dennis. He smiles, and stands right next to me. I frown, scooting away from him. "I'll have to tell you another time."

Dennis gets out a cigarette and lights it. "Oh did I ruin your phone sex?" I look over at Dennis crazy.

"Who was that?" Chris asked.

I cover the phone with my hand, "What are you talking about?" Dennis pointed at the phone like I was dumb. "Who are you talking to? Your country lover?" He blows the smoke out. "Chris can I call you back? I promise I'll call you." Chris gives in and hangs up.

"Why are you out here? You couldn't smoke anywhere else?" I frown as he puffs out. It was always a quality I disliked about him. He was a smoker.

"I didn't know this brick wall had your name on it. I'll just go, better yet, you could go." He gives me a teasing grin.

I bitterly laugh, not knowing what I did to be treated this way by him. He started this. He was the one who cheated on me. Not the other way around. "You are such a fucking asshole." He chuckles, turning to me and blowing the smoke near. I move out of the way, hating the smell. "Aw, Eli you hurt my feelings."

My attitude slightly softened, "You only called me Eli once, when we were dating."

Even though he was probably drunk, that didn't stop his undeniable looks to bring me in. He was hot and that was something I couldn't fight, but I could remember all the shit he's put me through.

"But then you screwed that shit up, so let's come back from the clouds. No need to act like you didn't fuck shit up for us, because that would be useless," I move around him and grab the door handle. "Have fun turning your lungs into a black hole."

I pull open the door, only for someone to push it. Out comes India and she looks at Dennis and I.

"You son of a bitch," She cursed.

She glared at Dennis, while we both give her a confusing look. "What are you two doing out here? Trying to rekindle an old flame?"

I looked at the two crazy. She was paranoid and he was a cheater. They belonged together. "I don't need this shit." I went around her, going inside.

When the night was winding down, I stopped dancing and went upstairs. Sitting down, I chat with the people who came up to me, but ignored others. It was getting late and I had an early photo-shoot.

"Don't act like you don't still think she's beautiful!" I heard. I look up from my phone and see India and Dennis walking this way.

Please go away.

"India, chill the fuck out. If I wanted Elliot, I would have her by now, but I have you. You don't need to worry."

I stood up, putting my input in. "Incorrect, I don't want you."

Dennis turns around, and winks at me. "Don't lie honey, you know you still want this. That white guy can't do to you what I can."

I walk up to him, ready to say something smart, when I feel liquid hit my face. I look up, surprised, but then anger swirled in. India had a empty glass in her hand.

"What the fuck?" Stinging cold alcohol ran down my face. "You fucking bitch." I cursed, ready to lunge at her. "I meant to throw that at Den—"Save it." I lunge at her, but am pulled back by Dennis, "Don't do it."

I pull back my curled fist. "Get the hell off of me." Pushing Dennis away, I dry my face with Napkins nearby. "You better be lucky Dennis is right for once. I don't need this shit. Have a fucking good life with this one, just leave my fucking name out of it."

Oooooo......It's late, but what do you think?

Comment your opinion about Elliot now.

Should Will go get her?

Do you still ship them together or should Elliot be by herself?

Who all thought India did it?

Love you guys, don't forget to COMMENT, SHARE, and VOTE for this story. :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

848K 28.3K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
925K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
123K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...