To Love Again | Sequel to Sar...

Oleh Jessicah_M

Jessie Lee was once the main vocal for SM's girl group, JinHai. Jessie found everything there, Friends, siste... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 30 • Final

158 8 2
Oleh Jessicah_M

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 30
To Love Again
Final

"So how are liking being in the light again?" He asked. I tightened my grip on the mic. A smile slipping onto my face. I tilted my head to the side, my hair falling in waves.

"Its hard. Just as hard as it was when I began. But I love it. " I responded. "I rather be here then working a desk job. " I said with a small sigh. The man nodded.

"You would have been working for a major company in America right?" He asked and I nodded in turn.

"Yes," I answered. "My father's company. My brother is going to own it in a couple of years, but my sister and I do have a lot of shares in it, just in case. " I added.

"Do you plan on going back to America to take part in the company after your career in singing is done?" He asked. I crossed my legs with pursed lips.

"I don't think so. If anything my brother and I will work something out and hopefully I'll run Asian offices. " I replied. "After being in America a while ago, it doesn't feel like home anymore. " I said and he nodded.

"What about your family there?" He asked.

"We're still family. " I chuckled. "It doesn't matter that an ocean separates us. We'll still find ways to see each other. " I said with a grin.

The man dropped his eyes. Then lifted them a moment later. "So then you would be open to having a family here?" He asked, his voice deep echoing mine.

"Of course. " I answered. "I already have a family here. " I continued. "I met so many people here that I hold close to heart. They helped me get where I am today. "

"Like JinHai?" I didn't even flinch.

"Especially the girls. " I said softly. "They affected my life so much." I suppressed a smile. "I do wish I was closer with all of them. I'm only in contact with Ki as of this moment. But I consider all of them as sisters to me. "

"Even after the incident where Sang took your position in the group?" I dropped my eyes. A sigh floated out of my lips. I brought my eyes back up.

"Yes, even then. It was painful at the time and I thought it was the biggest betrayal. But she had to do it. And I don't blame her and I hope she does well with her situation right now. I hold no hard feelings towards any of the girls. "

"And EXO? There was a lot of speculation that you were dating one of the members, Sehun, during your time in SM. Is it true?" He asked and to shock everyone in the audience I nodded.

The public knows Sehun and I had something together. They just don't know if it was a fling or a steady relationship.

"We were dating for a long time. He was my first love. " I answered. The man's eyes widened. He never thought I would have admitted it. I shifted my eyes down. "He was more than my first love, sometimes I think we were supposed to be. " I said softly with a nod.

"Why do you think that?" My heart is hurting. I took a deep breath as my eyes began to water.

"Our fates were so entwined, it gets impossible to breath. " I replied and my eyes narrowed. I patted under my eyes. "My heart still loves and is still pained by him all the time. " I sighed.

"Why did you two break up?"

"I was irrational and wouldn't listen to him. I wish I did. " I said and brought my eyes to the corner of the room. I still remember the day. The live performance. The music, the rain. Playground. "But I ran away and I hurt him the most by going to someone else. " I replied. I do miss him. I really do.

"Leo?" He asked.

I nodded. "My love story is a tragic one. " I said. "I broke one heart as my own heart bled and played another until it was unbreakable. " I licked my lips. "I would do it differently if I could do it again."

"It is tragic. But now since we confirmed the end of you and Sehun. What happened between you and Leo?" He asked.

"We fell out of love. "

"And Bomi?"

"He fell in love. "

"I see. " he paused and took a look at his desk. "And your new single, Queen, is that directed to Leo?" I shook my head.

"Its directed to no one in particular. It was written before the breakup. " I confirmed. He nodded again.

"So what's next for you?" He asked.

"Well I'm still a judge on Raw, but on other days I'm just promoting my new album, Gold. " I replied. My life continued that way.

Raw finished its first season, and I was asked back to be a permanent judge along with Ki.

Baka grew to be a monster.

Kristen finally lost her obsession on Hongbin and now pursued the beauty of Seventeen's Vernon.

I got my life back, my life and not the happiness.

2 years later

"Yeah, I'll be home soon, I just want to grab their new album. " I replied.

Dae chuckled. "Still a fangirl, aren't you?" His deep voice vibrating with laughter. I frowned.

"And you're a fanboy, can we talk about all your 4minute albums?" I asked.

"My girlfriend is in the group, so what?" He chuckled. "You horde albums all over your room, you're worse. " he replied.

"At least I have taste in music. "

"My ass you have taste. You listen to Boys half your age. "

"Are you mocking seventeen again or are you calling me old?" I asked with a glare. I stepped out of the car and locked it. I pulled my hair back.

"Both." He replied with ease. "Just hurry up, I swear, your dog is going to eat everything. " he replied.

I scoffed. "You made her into a fatty!" I huffed. "All she does now is eat because of you."

"Its okay, she's just like her mother now. " I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you. " I hung up on his ass. I brought my eyes up to the department store and rubbed my cold hands together.

A couple of years ago I wouldn't have found this place cold. But now at 26, I just want to crawl into bed. I don't need this anymore.

I sighed and pulled my hair out of my eyes. I rushed inside to be with the warmth of the heaters. I went straight to the music section. My eyes racking the shelves, I tugged the face mask up further.

I found it in after a couple of minutes of searching. It was next to my album. My hand went to go for it while another hand went to grab my own album.

Our hands bumped and I pulled back quickly. The new EXO album being so close in reach.

"Sorry, " the man mumbled and grabbed the album I was going for and gave it to me. His fingers were long and slender. My hand brushed his as I took it. My heart felt warm.

I took my album off the rack and handed it to him in return. I was tempted to look up at him.

My cheeks blushed and heat rubbed all over me.

"Sorry. " I replied to him. I kept my eyes down.

"I really like her music. Have you ever listened to it?" The man sounded familiar. I kept my eyes down. I shook my head. I licked my lips.

"Oh, I should rephrase that, I really like your music. " he said again and I brought my eyes up. My heart giving away, and a smile filling my features.

He looked the same, but different. He was more mature. He smiled. He had his face mask pulled down. His eyes lighting up as they met mine.

My heart is racing. "Hey Jagi," he said smiling. "Remember me?" Sehun asked.

"How can I forget, Pabo."

I met my idol once, and I got a second chance. He gave me so much. He gave me happiness, he gave me two kids I can't let go, he gave me a life I'm proud of. But he couldn't give me all of that yet, he first taught me how to love again.

The End

((A//N))

So this is the last chapter,
How do you guys like it? Sad that its over? Happy even? Glad she ended with with Pabo instead of the lion? Or would you have liked it reverse?

Anyhoo, the epiloque will be up soo as well. And I'm still crying that its over.

Thank you guys so much for making my first real character a success. Thank you for staying with me through the boring chapters.

Its going to be hard not writing Jessie anymore. I'm definitely heartbroken that her chapter is done, I dont want to leave her yet, but she got her idol and that's all that matters for me.

But I do plan a spin off. It will be Raw, the idea of the survival rapper show. Jessie will be featured as a side character and so will her two kids and Sehun as well. I'm thinking it will be 20 chapters.

And still if you haven't checked out my other work, there is Fanart, a comedy fanfictions with Baekhyun and Chen and Deadly Games which is a multi fandom fanfiction.

If you have any questions on how a side story in this ends please ask, I'll be happy to answer. Other than that, thank you guys so much. It was amazing being here and listening to your comments.

The epilogue will be up soon.

Goodbye,
Jess.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 95 27
"You'll just pretend as his fan and you'll earn money." Language: English Genre: Fanfiction Written By: bluedasra
52.9K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
19.4K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
890 3 28
Description "I thought you love me, but I'm such a fool to believe in you" Xi Luhan is just a common student who has a huge crush in the most handso...